Not Quite A Relaxing Day

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Jang Mi P.O.V

After 2 weeks in the hospital I was finally able to go home. Mom drove me in her car and helped me to the couch to plop down. My ankle was still sprained but was quickly getting better so all I needed was a small wrap for it. I still couldn't put much weight on it, however. While I was still in the hospital, my mom had to cut my hair for me and it now barely reached my shoulders. A few short strands fell into my face and I hastily swept them aside.

Junghwa came over and handed me a glass of water. I smile gratefully at him and took a sip before setting it on the coffee table. Mom shut the door and plopped down next to me. "You'll have to go to school like this, I hope you know. You've missed far too many days and any more and you'll be held back."

I groaned but nodded as I took another sip. Mom then patted my knee and got up to go to her room. Junghwa sat down and then leaned his head back to look at the ceiling. "Has Mom forgiven you yet?" I asked.

Junghwa laughed shortly before shaking his head. "Nope. The end of the wrold will happen before she forgives me."

"No it won't" I shook my head. "She'll soften up eventually."

"She keeps wanting me to call the police, but I told her that would just put us in even greater danger."

"I had to tell Jiyong the same thing."

Junghwa scoffed jokingly. "These damn outsiders just don't get it, do they?" I laughed and shook my head at him. 

Junghwa got up then and patted my knee also. "Take it easy for a while, 'kay?" I made an affirmative noise and Junghwa entered his room before shutting the door. Alone in the living room, I the tv and flipped through channels without paying attention. I finally stopped on a drama that I hadn't seen yet. I didn't understand the story or what was going on so I blanked out a lot. But at least it gave me something to do.

At some point I must've fallen asleep because I was startled awake by my phone vibrating in my pocket. It was still daylight outside, but now verging on sunset. The TV was still on but a different drama was playing. I could hear Mom in the kitchen so I knew I wasn't alone. Reaching for my pocket, I pulled my phone out and smiled at the caller ID. I got up and made my way to my bedroom. Shutting the door behind me I answered the call.

"You know, it's rude to wake up sleeping people," I teased.

"Were you sleeping? Sorry, I can go to let you sleep more."

"I'm just teasing you, Jiyong. I really don't mind." I flopped onto my bed and layed back to look at the ceiling. "What are you doing?"

"I'm in the studio right now, but taking a break. What about you?"

"I'm just resting. What are you working on?" 

"I'm helping Seungri." in the background there was a muffled, "Hi Jang Mi!"

"Mmm, I can't wait to hear it." 

"Can I come see you?"

"Yeah, you'll have to come tomorrow though, if that's okay. My mom's making me go to school all week after that because I keep missing it."

Jiyong chuckled. "Okay, I can do that."

I heard my mom call me and Junghwa for dinner. "Alright. I have to go now, it's time for dinner."

"OKay, I'll see you tomorrow," Jiyong replied.

I hung up and then got out of bed and made my way to the living room. Mom was at the door with her purse, slipping on her shoes. Junghwa was also tying his shoes. Mom looked up when I entered the room. "We're gonna have to eat out today. We dpm't have the ingredients I need for what I wanted to make."

I nodded in understanding and hobbled to the doorway. My shoes were still on, but I slipped them off and traded them for a pair of flats. The sneakers I was wearing were too restraining on my foot and were starting to hurt. These shoes gave my ankle more room to move. Junghwa helped me to the car and even though I argued I could do it, he still stood close by 

We drove to the closest restaurant to our house. Usually it was pretty busy, but today there were only a few other people inside eating. At our table, Junghwa's phone chimed from a new message and Mom gave him a stern look to turn it off. Junghwa nodded and pulled out his phone. He read the text and frowned slightly but then quickly change the volume and slipped it back to his pocket.

From the corner of my eye I watched his expression carefully but it gave nothing away. I knew that expression, it meant he was hiding something big. I knew because I had the same look. Junghwa caught me watching him and smiled at me. I smiled back slightly but it dodn't reach my eyes. A waitress came by and dropped off menus for us. Quietly we looked through them and after a few minutes I heard Junghwa's phone vibrate against his chair. 

I snuck a glance at Mom and realized she didn't hear it. Next I looked at Junghwa but he ignored my gaze. Sighing I looked back down at the menu and chose a dish to eat. Mom and chose something too and soon so did Junghwa. When the waitress came by again we ordered and she took our menus. 

Suddenly Mom perked up. "Oh, I just remembered, I have to make a phone call. I'll be right back."

We nodded and watched Mom get up and exit the restaurant. She stood in front of the windows and pulled her phone out. I turned to Junghwa as his phone rang again.

"Busy night?" I inquired.

He shrugged. "Apparently so."

"Mmm." Was all I replied with. His phone rang again. "Can you answer who ever his blowing up your phone? Please."

Junghwa pulled out his phone and scanned the messages. His face growing more and more expressionless before he typed in a reply and shut off his phone. I was about to asked what was going on but Mom rejoined us and so I held back the question. 

Soon our food came and we ate, chatting every now and then. When our meals were finished the bill came and Mom paid it. We left and Mom dropped us back home before heading out to work another shift. I started to ask Junghwa my question but his bedroom door shut before I could even open my mouth.

With a sigh, I made my way back to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I crawled into bed and lay on my side, staring at the wall. Something crumpled under my pillow and I frowned before looking under it. A pack of cigarettes. I blinked at them for a moment, my brain not processing it quickly enough. 

"Huh," I murmured. "Don't want these anymore." I picked up the pack and tossed it towards my desk trash bin. I smiled, a little smugly when it landed into the basket neatly. Flopping back down on the pillow, I closed my eyes and welcomed sleep.

Ji Yong P.O.V

In the morning I got up and cleaned up quickly before getting dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket. Too lazy to deal with my hair I tossed on a hat and deemed myself ready to leave. When got to Jang Mi's it was nearing noon. I knocked on the door and Jang Mi's mom answered it. She was in her scrubs and slipping on her shoes. When she saw me she smiled and welcomed me in.

"Hello, Jiyong. Here to keep Jang Mi company?"

"Yup," I nodded with a smile. 

"She's in on the couch," Jang Mi's mom motioned towards the living room. "Maybe I'll see you when I get home. Have a god time now."

jang Mi's mom left I slipped off my shoes before making my way inside. I realized then that I'd never actually been inside the house. It was small and nothing too special, but it felt warm and welcoming. In the living room, Jang Mi was layong on the couch watching a nature documentary.

"I didn't know you were into this sort of thing," I said coming around the couch. I picked up her legs, sat down, and then rested them back down onto my lap.

"I'm not," Jang Mi muttered. "There's just nothing else on." I chuckled softly and then turned to look at her. Jang Mi's hair was shorter, brushing her shoulders. I was still getting used to that, being used to her longer hair. She didn't have the stitches on her forehead anymore, but if you looked hard enough you could see a slight scar. Under my hand, I could also feel the bandage wrapped around her ankle. Her shorts also showed that she still had some bruises on her legs.

"You're staring and it's making me uncomforatble," Jang Mi said looked at me. She scowled and I couldn't help by smile. 

"Is it?"

She nodded.

"Then what about now?" I asked teasingly as I leaned in and met her gaze head on.

Her face gave off a totally disgusted look and I laughed, reaching forward to ruffle her hair. She swatted away my hands and sat up. Reaching over for the remote, Jang Mi muted the TV and pouted.

"I'm so bored. There's nothing to do here."

"You want to go out?" I asked.

"Mmm. What would we do?"

I shrugged. "We could go see a movie, or go to the park. Or, actually, we could go back to YG Building. There's someone that wants to talk to you there."

Jang Mi frowned. "Who?"

"Surprise," I grinned. 

Jang Mi gave me hesitant look but nodded. "Okay, sure. Let me just tell Junghwa where I'm going." Slowly she got up from the couch, wincing slightly when her ankle touched the floor. I got up to help her but she only glared at me as if to say "Don't you dare". She limped slightly to a closed door and knocked on it.

When there was no response she tried again. With a huff, she knocked one more time. "Junghwa, I'm coming in!" Jang Mi twisted the knob and went into the room. However she stopped slightly in the door way and looked around the room. 

"God damnnit," she muttered. Jang Mi turned back around and came back into the living room, making a beeline for her phone. I watched on worriedly.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"No, it's not," Jang Mi said bluntly. "Hold on."

Jang Mi dialed into her phone and held it to her ear. When no one answered she swore and tried again. She tapped her good foot anxiously. Once again no one answered and she groaned in frustration. Hurriedly she tried another number.

"Jang Mi," I started but she held up a hand to cut me off.

"Lena? Oh thank God. Do you know where Junghwa is? He was in his room earlier but snuck out the window." Jang Mi frowned as she listened to what Lena was saying. "You're what?! Is he okay? Lena where are you guys?"

I got up and watched Jang Mi's face. Obviously something extreme was happening. Jang Mi pursed her lips and nodded. "Okay, I'm coming now." She hung up the phone and went to the door to slip on some shoes. I assumed I was comign with and pulled on my shoes as well.

Jang Mi turned to look at me. "Can you get me to Gangnam? And quickly."

I nodded. "Yeah, but Jang Mi, tell me, what's going on?"

She gave me a grim look, "Junghwa's leaving the gang."


A/N: Dun dun duuuuun~ Things just got intense~~

So sorry for the long wait but I hope this chapter can make up for it! The next chapter will be the last one, so please look forward to it!

And I have to add this because I'm just so excited but GOT7'S A FINALLY REACHED 3 MILLION VIEWS AND WE GOT THEIR DANCE PRACTICE VERSION AND IT'S SO PERFECT AND I CANT EVEN WITH THAT GROUP RIGHTN OW ASFKZFZJDGHK; *deep breath* and now the MV needs 4 million views so we can get the A+ dance version. 

so pretty please, even if you don't like Got7 or have already watched the A music video please please please watch it! I really want it to get to 4 million views >.<

Thank you and sorry for that explosion of my feels on you all xD 

Anyway, tell me what you think and who do you think wants to talk to Jang Mi at YG Entertainment? ;)