It's Done

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Jang Mi P.O.V

For the next couple weeks, whenever I had free time I was with Jiyong. We hung out with the other members of Big Bang and sometimes even Lena hung out with us. We went on walks, talked and even just sat in silence on the roof of the abandoned building. I had started to drop my rude and sarcastic facade without even realizing it.

There were some things that we couldn't do with risk of getting caught by people. But tonight we were going on a walk. I had often told Jiyong that sometimes I just wanted to get up in the middle of the night and take long walks and tonight he was granting that wish. I pulled on my sweater as I walked past the couch. Junghwa who was laying down and watching TV looked up curiously.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"No where," I said vaguely.

"You're going out with that guy again aren't you?" Junghwa sat up and watched me put on my shoes. Ever since he picked me up that one day, Junghwa's been curious about Jiyong. "You should be more careful. I think Minhyuk's getting suspicious." 

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Really?"

"Yeah, he asked me where you're hanging out all the time."

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, "And what did you tell him?"

Junghwa shrugged, "Made up some story how mom's on your about your grades lately." 

I was shocked. Junghwa covered for me? I bit my lip. "Oh. Thanks."

"I want to meet him," he said suddenly. 

"Whoa...um I'm not sure he want's my family sprung on him quite yet," I panicked. Junghwa got up as the sound of a car pulling into our drive way.

"Too bad." 

I jumped in front of the door. "Wait! Can you stay on the porch? I'll bring him up."

"Fine." He nodded. I sighed and sprinted out the door. As I came up to his car, Jiyong rolled down the window.

"Hello," he said with a smile.

"Hey. Um...my brother wants to...uh...meet you. Is that okay?" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. I peeked over my shoulder and found Junghwa on our small porch, his arms crossed. 

"Sure." Jiyong nodded and climbed out of the car.I led him up to the porch and Jiyong immediately bowed at a 90 degree angle. Junghwa looked surprised and bowed back. I was a little surprised as well, seeing that Jiyong was older than my brother.

"Hello," Jiyong said politely. "I'm Kwon Jiyong. Thank you for letting me see your sister."

"Lee Junghwa. It's nice to actually meet you." He gave me a pointed look and I rolled my eyes. After the introduction we made our way back to the car. "Jang Mi!" I turned back to Junghwa. "Be home soon, 'kay?"

I nodded and then climbed into the car. 

"Your brother seems cool," Jiyong said pulling out of the drive way. 

I shrugged, "He has his moments." Jiyong chuckled. "So," I continued. "Where is this walk going to begin."

"Wherever you want."

I thought about it. "A random neighborhood."

Jiyong nodded, "Okay." We drove around and finally found a neighborhood worthy of our night walk. We climbed out of the car and into the still night. Very few house had lights still on. Jiyong took my hand and our fingers intertwined as we walked.

"Now why do you want to take night walks again?"

I shrugged, "Gives me sense of no rules to follow. No one to watch what you're doing all the time." I let go of his hand and skipped forward before turning around to skip backwards.

"You're gonna fall and hurt yourself," he smiled.

"Nah, I got the skills of a cat." I joked. I stumbled suddenly on a rock. Jiyong laughed. He suddenly sprinted forward and I yelped as I turned around to avoid a full frontal collision. His arms wrapped around my shoulders and he kissed my temple. We walked like this for a while, my back agaisnt his chest. His chin rested atop my head and we just thought as we walked. 

"Are you ever gonna dye your hair a different color?" I asked randomly. On one of the times I hung out with Big Bang, Seunghyun told me of all Jiyong's hair colors. There were a lot...

"Yes. I just have to find a color."

"What about red again?" I suggested. "I liked the red."

"Maybe I will," he said, I could hear the smile in his voice. After about an hour or two, my feet started to hurt and we circled back to the car. Jiyong drove me back home and walked me up to the porch.

"Where's your mom?" Jiyong asked curiously. 

"Night shift," I said. He nodded as I unlocked the door. "Thanks for the walk."

"Anytime." He leaned forward and gave me a quick peck before turning around and jogging back to his car. I waited until he drove off to shut the door, a giddy smile on my face.

The Next Morning

When I woke up I was tired but refreshed from my walk. I got up and put on my uniform before walking to school. I stopped by Lena's house but her mom said she was still asleep. On the walk to school, I noticed something odd. The other girls in my school were staring and whispering.

I glared at them to get them to stop but was confused as to why they were staring. At one point a girl came up behind me, ramming her shoulder into me.

"Yah!" I shouted at her but she kept walking. What the hell...

"Jang Mi!" I turned around and found Lena running up to me. "Jang Mi this is not good at all."

"What do you mean?"

"I got up like ten minutes ago, but I like to search the web for a while, and I came upon this..." She pulled out her phone and started doing from frantic typing before shoving the device in my face. I took it from her and stared at the headline in shock.

Big Bang's G Dragon has new controversy

Late last night Big Bang's Kwon Jiyong was seen with a new girl. In the pictures below they are seen close and showing a lot of contact. No one knows who the mystery girl is but netizens are surely looking into it as we speak. Check out the photos below and tell us what you think!

I scrolled down and shock ran through me. These were from last night. A photo of me skipping backwards. Another of his back hug. And another of us holding hands. The photos were very clear and our faces were clearly displayed.

I scrolled down further and read the comments.

Who the hell is this girl?

What right does she have to be with Jiyong oppa?!

I don't know...she's kind of cute. I hope they don't break up because of this.

I know her! She goes to my school! Her name's Jang Mi and she's really rude. What does oppa see in her anyway?

I shut the browser down and shoved the phone back at Lena. She took it and looked at me with concern. "What are you going to do?" My memory flashed back to when I found out who Jiyong was. I told him this was all going to blow up between us and I had let my guard down once and this happens. 

"Nothing," I answered. "I'm going to school and I'm going to go through my day like a normal person." Lena pursed her lips but nodded linking her arm with mine. 

In school the girls were whispering still. The boys didn't give much of a care but I got a few side glances from them. At one point when the girl in charge of passing out our textbooks came by, she dropped mine onto the floor instead of the desk like everyone else.

I took a deep calming breath and bent down to get it myself. During lunch, Lena and I ate outside and one girl threw a red dodgeball at my head. I had gotten up to punch the girl but Lena held me back. Now I had a large red patch on my left cheek. All through the day girls glared and whispered.

I was about to crack. But finally school was out and I raced out of the building without Lena. I pulled out my phone and texted Jiyong.

We need to talk.

Is reply came quickly.

Those are never good words to hear...

I hit reply and typed quickly before pocketing my phone.

the roof top

As I was walking to the abandoned building I soon realized I was being followed. I looked over my shoulder and found two girls with a different uniform than mine. They caught up to me and cut off my walkway.

"You're the with Jiyong oppa, huh?" One asked. She had long light brown hair. She crossed her arms and glared at me.

"This is her," the other one sneered. "Looks even uglier than in the photos." This girl had a bob and her sleeves rolled up.

"Get out of my way," I said. I move to push past them but they pushed me back. 

"Nope, we're not done here." 

"Look," I said, my patience wearing thin. "I don't know who the hell you are, nor do you know me. So why don't we just leave each other alone."

"Oh we know who you are," the long haired one said. "You're Lee Jang Mi. You're in your last year of high school and you live with your mom and older brother. And what was that other thing? Oh yes! Juvenile detention center."

I froze. "How the...hell..." Realization dawned on me. "Sasaengs?" Big Bang had warned me about the sasaeng fans. At the time I had thought they were exaggerating, but apparently not.

"Why would Jiyong choose this trash?" the short heared one asked, stepping up to push me. I stumbled back a step but stepped forward and pushed her back. The long haired one laughed condescendingly at me. She stepped forward and slapped me. The other one took me by my shoulders and kneed me in the gut.

The air was pushed out of me and I lost my balance and fell to the ground. I sat up and pulled the short haired one's leg out from under her and she fell backwards onto her . I climbed onto her and punched her twice in the face. The long haired one grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Trash," she spat at me again and then pulled me back so her friend could be free. Her friend got up and with blood trickling from her nose she slapped me again. She then wiped her face and bother her and her fried sauntered away. Once they were out of ear shot, I let out a yell of frustration and got up before falling into a sprint. I ran the rest of the way to the abondoned building. Once I got there, I could see Jiyong's form on the roof. 

He must've seen me too because he waved. I let out a sigh before entering the building. I could stick up for myself but I couldn't handle getting targeted like this all the time. I had to end it.

Jiyong P.O.V

I frowned slightly when Jang Mi didn't wave back but let it go. Soon after, the rooftop door opened and Jang Mi came out to the roof. She stopped next to me and rested her hands on the railing bar before leaning back on her heels. She seemed distant but I didn't know why.

"Have you seen?" She asked softly.

"Seen what?" I asked confused. What was she talking about? Jang Mi pulled out her phone and pressed a few buttons before handing her phone over to me. I took it, still confused, but when I saw the article I froze. Anger swelled up in me as I scrolled through the article and saw the photos. And then I read the comments. People calling Jang Mi rude names and dissing her. Before I could break her phone in my grip I passed it back.

Jang Mi shut the phone and pocketed it again.

"You know it's not a very nice wake up call when half your school hates you," she said, a hard edge to her voice. She righted herself and sighed. I reached out to touch her hand but she pulled it away from my reach. I blinked in shock, she was pulling away again. Jang Mi took a deep breath and then turned to face me.

My gaze instantly went to the red imprint on her cheek. The fans had gotten to her already. "Jang Mi..."

"Don't worry about me. I took care of them." I wondered what that meant, and hoped she didn't dig a deeper grave. But I knew she was smart enough not to do that. "But, Jiyong, isn't this what you promised me wouldn't happen?"

Her voice was cold, but somewhat forced, as if she didn't want to say this. But suddenly I did remember me telling her I wouldn't let this happen.

"This was your one shot, and you blew it." She took a step backward but I reached out and grabbed her hand. She instantly tensed and pulled away. "Don't touch me," her voice was quiet and tired.

A stab of pain went through me. "Jang Mi...you can't blame me for this. I didn't know we would get caught."

"I don't care if you knew or not Jiyong!" She exclaimed. "I don't want everyone out there to know my name and hate me! I should've known this would've happened and I should have walked away." She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Jiyong, the girls today they knew about me I kept secret from even you." That hurt. What hadn't she told me.

"Like what...?" I asked slowly.

"They knew I went to juvenile detention, okay?" 

"When..."

"It doesn't matter. They know and it'll be spread all over the internet for the nation to see. It's over. We're over." Jang Mi took another step back and then turned around and ran off the roof before I could say anything. I called out to her but she ignored me. I watched from the roof as she ran off through an alley and disappeared. I raked my hands through my hair and tugged on it before dropping my hands to my sides.

***

Once I was back at my apartment I slammed the door and Seungri looked up in shock.

"Hyung? What's wrong."

I ignored him and roughly pushed a chair out of my way before entering my room. I kicked the wall and let out a groan of frustration. This always happens. Always. It's moments like this I wish I wasn't GDragon and just Jiyong. My bedroom door opened slowly and Seungri popped his head in.

"Hyung, what's going on?" Instead of answering I went over to my computer and pulled up all the articles of me and Jang Mi. Seungri came over and read them silently. "Is Jang Mi okay?"

"Yes. No. I don't know Ri. They hit her and then she broke up with me."

Seungri chewed in his lip nervously. I fell down into my desk chair and buried my head into my hands. "Jiyong, she'll come back..."

"No Ri, I don't think she will. I messed up."

Jang Mi P.O.V

I ran into my house and slammed the door behind me. Junghwa looked up with a confused frown. "Jang Mi, you okay?"

"Fine," I said curtly. I made my way to my bedroom and and was about to shut the door but Junghwa caught it with his hand. 

"Tell me what's up." I spun around and was about to tell him off but the tears were falling down my face already.

"Everything's ruined," I cried. Junghwa silently pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and sobbed into his shirt. "People posted photos of Jiyong and me online and now everyone's after me."

"Why do photos of you and Jiyong matter so much on the internet?" Junghwa wasn't very up to date on the media either I guess.

"He's a stupid idol," I cried. "I should've never gotten involved with him. I'm so stupid."

"No you're not." He my hair and rested his chin atop my head. 

'What about Minhyuk," I sobbed. "He'll ruin me." 

Junghwa sighed, "We're figure something out, okay?"