Shinee

seohyun and the boys

Minho's ideal type is the same as Exo Suho. Minho likes girl who tucked her hair behind her ear when she is focusing onto something.

In Star King, Minho picked Seohyun over Yuri as his ideal type. Although many people said that Minho did that just to protect Yuri from any scandal.. but I don't have any comment about it. MinYul fan added that they saw Minho talked secretly with Taeyeon before he picked Seohyun. Besides, there are other moments that showed how much Minho liked Seohyun.

During Minho's graduation interview, he mentioned that he had sent a congratulation message for Seohyun and receive the same reply. He wished that he and Seohyun could be bestfriend. But like Seungri said, all couple start from friendship. :)

In Shinee's Hello Baby ep 5, Minho and Yoongun met SNSD members in the waiting room. Out of all SNSD, Minho picked Seohyun and asked who she likes better, Kyungsan or Yoongun. Seohyun then said 'of course Kyungsan'. At that time, the two group were preparing for Star King recording. This is when Minho picked Seohyun as his ideal type.

At Ten Ten Club Radio, Seohyun picked Minho as her ideal type among the celebrities of the same age. 

During MBG Gayo Daejun 2013, Minho approached Seohyun and her hair. Seohyun responded by hitting him but Minho was fast to avoid with his hand. They both then patted each other shoulder at the same time

During the ending of Dream Concert 2013, Seohyun was standing behind the hyperactive Minho. She was dancing with her friend and Minho was also dancing and jumping. He looks like he was happy Seohyun was with him. Later, Seohyun saw Soyu and went to her, leaving Minho behind, Minho turned behind and noticed that Seohyun is missing. He stopped dancing and looked for her. He even tilted his head and jumped around looking for Seohyun. Tired of jumping, Minho gave up on finding Seohyun because he will meet her again at the backstage.

During SMTown Concert, Minho was chatting with Seohyun in front of the microphone. They both then smiled at each other. At the end of the concert, Minho was standing beside Seohyun. He then grabbed her hand and gave a bow to the audience. Their moments didn't stop here. While Seohyun was leaving the stage, Minho poked her and hid. Seohyun noticed it and just ignored Minho's action. Minho didn't satisfied and continued by her hair. Minho is best known as Seohyun hair r as he always her hair whenever he has a chance. There is even a moment where Minho hugged Seohyun backstage.


 

In Star Golden Bell Idol Special, Seohyun admitted that she wanted to be friends with Minho and Key as she felt akward around them although they are on the same age. Key revealed that he had known Seohyun for 4 years but he had never heard Seohyun said anything beside 'anyonghaseyo'.

During Kiss The Radio, when Key was asked who is his ideal type of the same age, he bravely answered SNSD Seohyun instead of Nicole. I think that Nicole suits as bestfriend, but Seohyun suits as an ideal type.