seohyun's fanboys finalist..

seohyun and the boys

During an interview with TV Daily, ZE:A‘s Kim Taehun revealed that his ideal girl was SNSD‘s Seohyun. More specifically, when asked the question regarding his ideal girl, Taehun had stated, “A nice girl? Um, I like SNSD’s Seohyun.” He was then asked for his reason to liking Seohyun, and his response was, “I like her because she’s nice and pure. The only thing she thinks about is the sweet potato.” When asked if he wanted to be Seohyun’s virtual husband, he replied, “Sweet potato?

During a Press Conference, ZE;A Hyunsik picked Seohyun as the girl he wants to be if he is a girl. He said that both of them have the same luxurious look.


On Star Golden Bell Idol Special, Big Bang Seungri was asked if there anyone (among the guest) he wanted to receive chocolate from. Out of all the females there, he picked Seohyun and suddenly became embrassed. The MC then for being too serious. Seungri added that he wanted Seohyun to call him oppa and gave the chocolate to him. After that, Seohyun granted Seungri's wish by pretending to give him the chocolate.


 

In Idol Popularity Ranking, Seohyun was chosen as the best maknae among girl group. She was chosen by Infinite Sungjoong, B1A4 Baro and Teen Top Changjo. Sungjoong and Baro picked Seohyun because she is excellent while Changjo revealed that Seohyun is very kind and innocent. There are other maknaes too such as Suzy, Sohee, Jiyoung, Sunhwa, Sohyun and more.. but Seohyun is the most popular. In addition, BAP Zelo also picked Seohyun as his favourite maknae among girl group


On an upcoming episode of Hattangsa, singer Min Kyung Hoon was a surprise guest and brought much joy to fans. Min Kyung Hoon, former vocalist for rock band BUZZmade his comeback last month with his first solo mini-albumSince his solo debut, the rocker-turned-ballad singer has been gaining much love for his title track It Hurts Because It’s LoveOn this particular episode, the singer was forced to answer questions bluntly, and in the process gave two surprising answers. When asked if he was jealous of CNBLUE leader Jung Yonghwa, he said, “Jung Yonghwa’s popularity is just during that moment.

And when asked who his favorite member among idol girl group, he confessed, “I really like SNSD’s Seohyun.


On Radio Star, Trax Jungmo and CNBlue Yonghwa were the guest .The topic regarding SNSD Seohyun was eventually brought up. Jungmo commented that 'Seohyun is the closest to my ideal type'. After that, CNBlue Yonghwa became noticeably jealous. He recalled  that while he and Seohyun were filming the WGM show, Jungmo would teach her to play guitar and took good care of her. On another note, Seohyun had appeared on Trax 'Goddess' and took her wedding picture with Jungmo.


On FM Music City, Sung Si Kyung proved himself to be one of the uncle fans by responding, “At first I didn’t realize Seohyun’s beauty because she is a young lady but it begins to blossom now right? Us ajusshi (old men) only hope that you continue to mature healthily without getting hurt. Don’t meet a bad guy and I hope that you meet a tough, nice guy with a lot of hair (young men).”