The beach

The banana milk hunt

After, I accepted his proposal Taemin  carried me bridal-style to his car.

" What about my car? " I asked Taemin since I had driven here . 

" I'll have Jonghyun drive it home since he came with Minho. Is that ok? I want you,to stay with me. Saranghaeyo. Please never leave me." Right as he said that I start crying. 

'Ne na gwenchanayo Bunny? Why are you crying?' Taemin asked 

' Yes, It's just what you said is so sweet.I could never find enyone better than you. ' 

We pull up to the house and Taemin and I walk in hand in hand wearing couple shirts and rings.

Inside waiting for us are our parents. ' We are so happy to be one big family. We love Taemin and his family." said my parents. Taemin's mom and dad had the same perspective as my parents. 

'We have a congradulatory gift for you' said all of our parents. The gift was a small blue box with congradulations wrapping paper.  Taemin and I open the box together . 

Inside there was a card it read," We are so happy to have one big family. Please enkoy the gift we got you. Your plane leaves in two days enjoy." 

"Maeu gamsahabnida." Taemin and I said. The plane tickets were to jeju island for a week. I was excited to spent time alone with Taemin but ,a little scared to be on an island just the two of us. It was the day Taemin and  I left. At the airport our parents watched us as we went off on the plane.