Welcome Back!!!!

The banana milk hunt

When we got off the plane, all the SHINee members and a few SNSD members were there to greet us.  They just awwed at us when they saw our outfit.

We had a total of 12 security guards because there were so many of us. Taemin and I didn't stop holding hands for the 3 hour drive from the airport.

When we got in the car, Key put blindfolds on us. Instead of going home we went to the SM building. Somehow Minho convinced SM to let us use their party hall for our welcome back party. All the SHINee members left the car, so the person at the desk  had to lead Taemin and I .

When we got to the room, it was all dark. When the lights everyone jumped out and yelled, " SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". The people who were there was: SHINee, SNSD, Exo, Fx,Super Junior, Tvxq, and many more.

It was so sweet of them to plan this that I cried. Taemin wiped my tears and gave me a fast kiss and the cheek. There was a huge rectangle cake that said," Welcome back and congrats on getting married! We love you." We recieved a card from each band and some little and some big gifts. 

There was a little stage set up, so of course qwe performed a lot of songs. SHINee sang ' Stand By Me' for myself, and I sang 'I love you'-2ne1 and ' What I want to do when I have a lover'- G.na. 

When it was it was time to cut the cake, everyone cheered for Taemin and I to cut it together. We held hands then fed eachother a little slice of cake. When I fed my cake to Taemin infront of everyone, I pushed the cake all over his face.

When I did that ,Taemin got a little mad so he threw a big square of cake all over my face. Then he pulled me close the him and deeply kissed me on the lips. I broke the kiss and said so everyone could hear,' I LOVE YOU LEE TAEMIN!!!" Taemin blushed when I said that. ' I LOVE YOU MORE SUNNY!!!!". After he said that he deeply kissed me again.