Hellos And Goodbyes

The banana milk hunt

After many greetings, we finish with our gift shopping and we have to check out of our hotel tomorrow. As soon as we exit the gift shop, people start to notice who we are. We get security guards, and finally get to walk back to our hotel without a person screaming "TAEMIN!!!!" or "SUNNY!!!!" In our faces. When we get to the room, we wrap the gifts for the SHINee members. Each keychain wrapped, then put into a small box with a flamboyant bow. Each box had a small gift tag with each of their names written in calligraphy by Taemin. We dress in normal outfits, dress, pumps, clutch, and jewlerey for you, and suit for Taemin. For your last  dinner in Paris, Taemin took you to a killer Italian restaurant. You order simple items from the menu, spaghetti and ravioli, which Taemin fed me a couple bites of.  We finish our dinner, head back to our hotel, and went to sleep. The time was already 11:00 by the time we went to bed. You receive a kiss goodnight from Taemin. You woke up with your head on on his chest and your hands around his waist. Taemin also had his hands around your waist.  For breakfast Taemin made you rilakkuma bear pancakes. We fed the pancakes to each other, then got ready to board our plane. We drove to the airport and began our departure on the plane. We were going back home. Goodbye Paris.