chapter forty four.

Pandora

 JAEJOONG - ALL ALONE


Sighing, she reopened her eyes. She glanced around, finding a pile of books in front of her, a pencil in her hand, and a bottle filled with blue pills in front of her. She pulled out her drawer of where she kept her pills in, and found dozens of bottles in her drawer. She looked down and found her in Center high uniform. Confused, she stood up and walked out of her room, and towards Jaesun's room. She found him on his bed, his arm covered his eyes. The first question that she asked and slipped past her lips was an accident. "Where's Sehun?" she asked. 

Jaesun lifted his arm and raised a brow at his sister, his question for her, shocked her, "Who's Sehun?"
Minyoung blinked numerous times, "Sehun, the boy that got me to, you know, change?"
"I don't know anyone by Sehun. You changed on your own you know... Are you taking your blue pills again?" he asked, sitting up.
"What do you mean you don't know him? He lives right across from us!" she exclaimed.
Jaesun blinked and shook his head, "Noooo, the Kangs lives across from us."

"B-but... He was here! A-and, you and Hyunchan was talking to him, and, and..." She fell on to her knees and tears started pouring out. "He's real..." she whispered. "Hyunchan stayed at Sehun's place when he ran away..."
"No, he stayed at his friend's house. Minyoung, are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctors?" he asked, worried. Minyoung sobbed into her hands, shaking her head. She stood up and ran out of her brother's room. "Minyoung!"

Minyoung ran down the stairs, sobbing. She fell on her knees once again after skipping the second step. "Minyoung," she heard her mother's voice say. She didn't raise her head. She felt cool hands at her arms, and she was gently being lifted. But she got out of their grips and ran away, threw the door open and ran across the street to the Sehun's house. She knocked on the door impatiently as she sobbed, the door finally opened, but it wasn't who Minyoung anticipated it to be.
"Minyoung, what are you doing here?" Suho asked, looking at the girl in a total wreck.
"Is Sehun here?" she asked, finding Suho's friends behind him.

Suho raised a brow. "Sehun? Who's Sehun?"
"You know him! He's one of your friends! How can you not know Oh Sehun?!" she questioned.
"Because I don't know him?" Suho replied. "I'm sorry, Minyoung, but I don't know anyone with the name Sehun. You should probably go back home. It's getting dark-" Without letting Suho finish his sentence, Minyoung fled down the streets and ran to her apartment.

Minyoung pushed her door open and stepped inside. "Sehun!" she called out, tears still streaming from her eyes. She ran to her bedroom, pushing the door open, finding her room empty, as if no one had moved in yet. The giant teddy bear that Sehun had given her on her first Christmas, was gone. Everything was gone, memories disappeared, but tears were left behind. Minyoung trudged out to her living room, collapsing on to the wooden floor. "Sehun..." she whispered. The numb feelings started to spread all over her body, the feeling of her heart being shattered into millions of pieces came. This was more heartbreaking for Minyong than the news when she found out that Ilsung had left her. This was different, only because she was in love with Sehun.

Minyoung sighed as she stepped into her original home, finding her parents waiting for her in the living room. Her mother stood up, finding her daughter crying. "Minyoung," she said in a calm voice. Minyoung didn't reply when she paused at the door. She wanted to take a moment to pull herself together, but she knew she couldn't. The more she thought of Sehun, the more the hole in her heart widen. Her mother's cool hand reached for her arm, and pulled her to the sofa, making her sit in between her father and mother. Minyoung sat down, staring into space with an emotionless face. "Minyoung, we want to talk to you, and we promise that we won't yell at you," her mother promised. "We were both thinking about what you had said to us earlier, and, we realized the error of our ways. The only reason why we compared to you from Jaesun is because we thought that you wouldn't be able to try your best. Seeing you study all night and taking blue pills each night, it worried us. But seeing you leaving us, hurt us even more."

Her father butted into the conversation, "What we're trying to say is, you proved us wrong. You're a hardworking child that we hoped to find, but we never expected all of this would push this family over the line that it would make you actually leave this house. Seeing Hyunchan leave as well, made us realize that, we weren't the kind of parents that we promised you children that we'd be. But you're right, we're imperfect, and that's what keeps families together, but we have gone too far. You proved to us that you're practically an adult now. You tried even harder than us. We want to apologize," he said.

Minyoung looked at the ground as she stood up, "I'll think about it..." she said before walking up the stairs and to her room. She shut the door and leaned against it, sliding down against the wooden door. She hated it. She hated her life. She hated that her happy ending isn't true. She hated everything from the start. But it seems like everything that happens to her, just isn't enough to please her. Minyoung sighed as she buried her face into her hands, remembering the night when she was being hauled out of the house by Sehun, the first night when he was officially by her side until the end. *It was all fake... He wasn't real... What's going on?* Millions of questions came to her mind, as millions of tears fell down her fragile face, falling for all of the memories that she thought she had made with Sehun. *What is life? Why does it always fool us with these fantasies?*  For the first time in her life, she was experiencing a massive heartbreak that she had hoped that she would never feel. She hated the fact that Sehun wasn't real. She hated the fact that her mind was just teasing her for so long. She hated the fact that she could never tell Sehun what she had always wanted to tell him: *I was in love with you, Sehun...*


Are you guys regretting that you read this story? I'm starting to regret writing this. orz. Please don't kill me. LOL
WHAT IS LIFE? SERIOUSLY? I feel like crying. Midterms, my life is over. No B or A's on my scores.
I promise you guys that the very last chapter will make you guys cry again, but happy tears will come out. o u o
one or two more updates!