chapter thirty three.

Pandora

 MIN - LIVED LIKE A FOOL


Minyoung sighed as she looked at her bandaged sprained ankle. Ilsung sighed as he looked at her. He honestly felt bad that she was hurt. He knew that he couldn't do anything to make her feel better, but yet, Sehun was too busy to be with Minyoung nowadays. Her nurse came in with a pair of crutches in hand. "You will need to walk around in these for a few days," she said, handing the crutches to Ilsung, who helped Minyoung stand up with the crutches. "I don't think you'd need some medication. Just make sure to come back after the week is over," she said, carrying her clipboard and stepped out of the area. She paused and turned to Minyoung. "Minyoung, are you still taking your blue pills?" she suddenly asked. Minyoung looked up and shook her head, and the nurse left.

Ilsung looked at Minyoung, "Do you think you can go to school?" he asked.
Minyoung gave Ilsung an assuring smile. "I'll be fine, sunbae~" she said as she tried to walk away with her crutches. Ilsung followed close behind her. *Should I call Sehun?* She sighed. *No no... He's probably busy with practice...*
She walked down a long hallway with Ilsung, and found her doctor stopping and looked at her. "Oh, Minyoung, you're here, too?" he asked, adjusting his glasses. Minyoung looked up. *Who else is here?* "Didn't you hear? Jaesun recently gotten surgery." He pointed at his own neck, "Right here. We just don't know what's going on with him at the moment. Why don't you come in?" the doctor suggested as he walked towards Jaesun's hospital room. Minyoung looked into the room, finding her parents at Jaesun's side, while Jaesun's eyes were closed, an oxygen mask on his face. "He will have to be hospitalized for a while. We don't know when he can be discharged from here, but it might be a long time," she heard the doctor say to her parents. The doctor turned to the next page of his clipboard. "And your daughter, has a sprained ankle."

Minyoung's eyes widen. *Why would he tell them that?!* Her parents' head shot up and looked at the doctor. "Pardon?"
"Your daughter Minyoung, she just got a sprained ankle," the doctor repeated.
Minyoung bit on her lower lip and turned to Ilsung. "Let's go," she whispered and tried to walk away.
She heard footsteps walking out of the room, but she didn't turn around. "You insignificant child! You're own brother is hospitalized, while you're walking away, not even caring to step inside! I don't even care if you have a sprained ankle!" She heard a slipper fall on the ground, surely she thought that her parents had thrown a slipper at her.

Minyoung kept a straight face as she walked out of the hospital entrance. She stopped walking, dropping her crutches to the ground, making Ilsung surprised by her actions. She leaned against the wall and sank down, hiding her face in her hands. Ilsung sighed as he squatted down beside her. He suddenly heard small sniffles coming from the girl beside him. *Is she crying?* He hesitated, not knowing what to do. Sighing, he patted her head. "You're parents are... Different from what I had expected..." he admitted. "Are you always put aside like this?" he asked. He felt Minyoung nod under his hand. He sighed again, pulling her closer to him, giving her a light hug.

Minyoung sighed as she trudged into her living room and collapsed on to her sofa. Her eyes were now red and swollen from crying. It was already nearly four in the morning when she arrived home. Ilsung insisted her to stay at home for the day, asking her to until she finally gave in. Sighing, she reached for her phone that was hiding in her bag. As she pulled it out, she had an urge to call Sehun. She needed him, she wanted to talk to him, but she didn't want to worry him. Her thumb inched towards Sehun's name in her contact list. When she finally pressed his name, she held the phone to her ear, hoping that he would answer. It rang and rang, but no one answered, and she was sent to his voice mail box. After calling for the third time, she sighed and finally hung up. She lies her head down on the armrest of her sofa and closed her eyes. A tear rolled down her face without her knowing.

She could picture her parents back at the hospital, angry to see her, but worried about their oh-so-great son. She could find Jaesun just lying in bed, trying to recover from what was taking over him. Her mind suddenly turned to her little brother, who was now living alone with Sehun at times. She was worried that her parents would treat him the same as they did to her that night. She to her side, hoping the images would go away. For once, she wished she could see Sehun's smiling face for once in her dreams.

Sehun sighed as he bent down, trying to catch his breath. All day, his couch had been the most strict. The only break his teammates gotten, was the thirty minute break. That wasn't even enough time for Sehun to even worry about Minyoung. His couch finally blew his whistle. "Alright, let's switch! Black and white, go sit on the bleachers, yellow and blue, get up!"

Sehun panted, feeling his own sweat rolling down his face. He sat down at the bleachers and chugged down a whole bottle of water. "Sehun, your phone rang three times, back there. I didn't know if I should have picked it up, so I didn't," Kai said as he passed by him and ran to the court.
Suho sat down beside him, exhaling and trying to catch his breath, fanning him with his shirt. "The only time of year when the teachers are strict," he commented.

Sehun ignored him and looked at his phone that was hiding underneath his jacket. Three missed called from the girl that he loved. He sighed, upset that he wasn't able to answer her calls. He held the phone up to his ear after dialing her number. No answer for the last three calls he made to her. He made another call, still no answer. He frowned. *Is she asleep?* He looked at the clock, and found that it was already almost five in the morning. *Of course she is... I wonder if she's okay...* He pressed the home button of his phone and stared at the innocent girl on his phone wallpaper. *I miss you, Minyoung...*


Hope this was a good update! This is my last daily update for this story!
EXAMS! EXAMS! EXAMS! I must get ready for exams! So I'll be updating for at least once or twice a week from now on until spring break! To all you people who are taking mid-terms next week or the week after, good luck!
Hope you all had a good break, and good luck in school too.
I just made a oneshot, featuring Suho in
I'll Be There!