chapter twenty one.

Pandora

 SNSD - DANCING QUEEN


The girl looked at Sehun. "Well, oppa?" she asked.
Sehun sighed and turned back to his food, making Minyoung turn around too. "Daehun. Take that off of you," Sehun's aunt ordered. Sehun and Minyoung turned back to Daehun.
Daehun pouted. "But mom-"
"No buts! Take off that wig and go change into boys clothes. When you're done come back and we can eat," her mother ordered.

Daehun scowled at his mother, his eye twitched as he ripped off his brown wig, revealing his dark short hair, and masculine face features. The cross-dressed boy looked at Minyoung before walking away. Minyoung's eyes widen. "She is a... He?" she asked Sehun.
Sehun sighed and nodded. "He likes to cross-dress. Don't ask me why, I just know that he likes to cross-dress." Still stunned, Minyoung slowly at her food.

The dinner started again when Daehun came back with make-up free face, and normal clothing on. The boy sat down across Minyoung with a scowl, waited for his food to get to him. He looked up at Minyoung and his expression soften. "I'm guessing you know  who I am now.. But I still don't know who you are. Care to introduce?"
Sehun looked at his cousin. "Daehun, Minyoung. Minyoung, Daehun," he said simply.
"I asked Minyoung to introduce herself," Daehun snapped.
"She doesn't talk a lot so I did it for her," Sehun snapped back with a grin. Minyoung glanced at the two boys, confused. Sighing, she returned to her dinner.

Minyoung sat down beside Sehun as they stared at the bonfire that his uncle's family had built. Daehun went and sat beside Minyoung, who scooted closer to Sehun. Daehun looked at her and laughed, making Sehun look at his younger cousin, his brow raised. "You're girl friend is scared of me!" Daehun said, laughing continuously.
"She's not my girlfriend," Sehun replied.
Daehun stopped laughing and scowled. "I never said girlfriend. I said girl space friend," he snapped. Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes. Daehun smiled at Minyoung. "No need to be scared of me. I just cross-dress because I like it. It's something you will get used to."
"And barf to," Sehun mumbled. The little boy glared at Sehun and threw a rock at Sehun. "Dude! Seriously?!" Sehun exhaled. "Anyway, Minyoung isn't the kind of person who gets scared."
"Huh?" Daehun asked.
"Never mind. You will see later..." Sehun muttered.

The three teens looked up when they heard Daehun's mother gasp. "We should go out camping for the night!" she suggested. She turned her gaze to Sehun. "Sehun, you can share a tent with Minyoung."
"Why not make Daehun share a tent with Minyoung? He is a girl anyway," Daehun's older brother said, chortling.
Daehun frowned as he glared at his brother. His mother sighed. "Alright. You, the first child I ever had, you can stay before you turn this trip upside down." His older brother shrugged, standing up and headed towards his family's inn.
Sehun pressed his lips into a straight line. "Actually, Minyoung can share with Daehun..." he said. "I think she might be more comfortable without me," Sehun said. Minyoung glanced at Sehun, noticing how he was being a gentlemen, trying to give Minyoung some space.
His aunt nodded and sighed. "Alrighty then, Daehun, you can share a tent with Minyoung."

The family hiked into the forest with Sehun and Minyoung. Sehun made sure Minyoung would not trip on tree branches or rocks, he held her hand until the very end of the hike. When they had reached the campsite, Sehun set up his tent effortlessly, and then Minyoung's and Daehun's. By the time the tents were up, night fell, and everyone was in their tent. Everyone was asleep, except Daehun and Minyoung. Daehun looked at Minyoung in her t-shirt and jeans. "Do you own any girl clothes?" he asked. Minyoung looked at Daehun and shook her head. He clicked his tongue and exhaled. "Tomorrow morning, I'm making you a lot of girl clothes."
Minyoung pressed her lips into a thin line as she laid on her sleeping bag. "I... Don't like wearing those revealing clothes."
"But that's what girls wear. Forget it. Tomorrow, I'm making you clothes. So Sehun hyung can officially ask you out," he said as he settled into his sleeping bag.

Minyoung looked at Daehun. "Sehun is not going to ask me out."
"How do you know that?" Daehun questioned.
Minyoung paused. "Because... No one likes me. So, why should anyone ask me out?"
Daehun looked at Minyoung. "People don't have to like you by your appearance..."
"Well apparently everyone is scared of my appearance. There's something wrong with your cousin. He never leaves me alone and... He actually cares about me..."
Daehun stayed quiet for a while. "I... Understand what you mean... The reason that I like to cross-dress is because... Even as a boy, no one treats me the same. As a girl... I'm popular, everyone treats me better, I get attention. Maybe you should change. Maybe you will get what you want."
"I'm used to being a loner, then your cousin came along... Because of him, I'm suddenly used to having him follow me around," Minyoung said. "Does he really care about people?"

"He cares a lot for people. Mostly his family. But, with you, I don't know. You should tell me how you two met," Daehun said.
Minyoung sighed. "Ask your cousin instead."
"Psh, he doesn't like telling people about his life."
Minyoung sighed as Daehun started to fall asleep. *Except he tells me...*

Sehun sighed as he snuggled into his sleeping bag. He had heard everything that Daehun and Minyoung had said. *You still don't get what I'm doing... Huh?*


A double update. This is a short one.
LOL. I'm sorry that I crashed this bashing parade. e u e

Daehun is inspired by Aoi-chan.