Chapter 4

My annoying Tutor is My BOYFRIEND???

Taemin’s POV

 

 

“Okay, so I will go now.”I said and came out from her room. Then I came into my room. I changed my clothes and start to go to bed. Then….

*Knock knock*

“Come in…” I said. Then Krystal came in.

“What do you want?”  I asked while yawning.

“Yah, it is only just 10. Are you really that sleepy?” she yelled.

“Mianhae…”I said.

“Can you please explain me?”she asked while showing me the physics question.

“Ah, this is………………..”I explained.

“Okay, thanks for helping…” she said.

“Krystal-ah, are you that trying so hard?” I asked. She looked at me.

“No, I am just chatting with Minho oppa then I forget to do the physic homework.” She said and went out. Ha, Krystal Jung she is trying to lie me. I know she is trying to find out the answer of the physics questions. Very Funny, Krystal… Then I went to sleep.

 

Next morning,

 

I came down and saw Krystal using their kitchen.

“Are you cooking for me?”I . She blushed.

“Why should I cook for you? Stupid nerd.” She said and sat down at the table. Then I went to the kitchen and cook my breakfast and Jessica noona’s. Then Jessica noona came down.

“Oh! Taemin what are you doing?” she asked.

“Cooking breakfast for you and me.” I said with a smile.

“You don’t need to do this. Ask Krystal.” Jessica noona said. Then I sat opposite side of Krystal. I smiled at her. But she didn’t smile me back. Then her phone rang. I looked at it and saw Minho. She took the phone and went out. after 5 minutes she came inside the house quickly.

“Unnie, I have guest.”She said.

“Who?”Jessica noona asked.

“Someone, you must know in future.” Krystal said and she went up to her room. Jessica noona looked at me.

“Do you know who is he?” Jessica noona asked.

“May be Minho.”I said and looked at her room.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

When I was having my breakfast, Taemin came and sat in front of me. And he smiles to me. But I didn’t smile him back. Then my phone rang and I looked it is Minho oppa, I took a phone and went outside.

“Hello…” I answered the phone.

“Krystal-ah, can I come to your home?” he asked.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Well, I have a fight with my hyung today. So I want to come to your house then let’s go school together.” He said.

“Okay, come… I’ll make some breakfast.”I said.

“That’s okay…”he said.

“No, I’ll make for you.”I said. Then I end up the phone and come in.

“Unnie, I have guest.”I said.

“Who?”she asked.

“Someone, you must know in future.”I said and went to my room. I opened my closet and start to find a good clothes. Then I put it on. Then I came down.

“Isn’t that Minho?” Taemin asked.

“None of your business.”I said and continue eating my breakfast.

*Ding Dong*

“That must be Minho oppa.”I said and went to open the door.

“Hi! Krystal…”he said with a smile.

“Minho oppa, come in.”I said and lead him into house. Then he saw Taemin, I guess.

“He stayed with you?”he whispered.

“Yes, that stupid guy stays with me.” I said.

“Oppa, come on. Let’s have a breakfast together.” I said and called him into the kitchen. I placed him next to me. While Jessica unnie sat in front of him.

“Well, what is your name?” Jessica unnie asked.

“I am Choi Minho.” He said.

“CHOI?”Jessica unnie shouted.

“Yes, I have one brother. And I guess he has a same age with you. Are you from SM high?”he asked.

“Yes, I am. How about your brother?” she asked.

“Yes, my brother is also from SM high? You know him?”Minho oppa asked.

“What is his name?”Jessica unnie asked.

“He is Choi Siwon.”He said.

“WHAT? Is he your brother? That stupid bustard is your brother?” Jessica unnie asked.

“Yes, you know him?”Minho oppa asked.

“Yah, I don’t want to treat with those Choi. So Krystal break up with him in a few days.” Jessica unnie said.

“BWOH?” I and Minho oppa shouted as Taemin’s eyes were widened.

“Why? Noona… it is just your past and I really like Krystal…”Minho oppa said and I nodded.

“I said ‘No’. And Krystal you are going to marry with Donghae oppa’s brother Taemin.”She said.

“What?”I, Taemin and Minho oppa shouted in unison.

“Why? Taemin don’t you like her?”she asked.

“Not like this. But Krystal has boyfriend who is sitting in front of me.”Taemin said.

“I don’t know, she’ll break up with him in a few days.” Jessica unnie said.

“I am not, unnie. That Choi Siwon is your past and Minho oppa is nothing concern with him.”I said and nearly to cry.

“Yes, Krystal. At first, I also trust Siwon so much but… he left me.”Jessica unnie said.

“But Minho oppa is not like him.”I said and I am already crying.

“Krystal-ah, don’t cry.” Taemin said.

“None of your business.”I said. Minho oppa was looking at me.

“Sorry, Krystal…”he said.

“No, oppa it is not your fault.”  I said.

“Unnie, I won’t… I won’t never Minho oppa go…”I said.

“And me too. I will marry Krystal and never let her hands go.”Minho said seriously. Jessica unnie look at him.

“I want to trust you.” She said and looked at Taemin.

“Should I trust Minho?”Jessica unnie asked Taemin.

“Er, may be…”he said and continue eating his breakfast.

“Okay, but Minho don’t leave Krystal like what your brother does.”Jessica said and Minho oppa nodded. I hugged him.

“Gomawo, unnie.” I said with joy. Then Taemin went to his room.

 

End of POV

=====================================================================

Chapter 4 is done~

Sorry, if it is short and sorry for the late update!

Thanks for reading.

============================================================================