Chapter 2

My annoying Tutor is My BOYFRIEND???

Taemin’s POV

 

Then the break time comes.

“Taemin, where are you going to sit in the canteen?” Sulli asked.

“Well, I am thinking of sitting next to Krystal.” I answered.

“Ar, if she didn’t let you sit please come and sit with us.” she said. And I nodded. Then I saw Minho and Krystal went out together. Does Jessica noona know that they are dating? Then I went to the canteen, took some food and went to kingkas & queenkas table.

“Krystal-ah, may I sit here?” I asked slowly and she looked me.

“Don’t you know that this is only for kingkas & queenkas not for the nerds.” She yelled me.

“But I am your tutor, you can’t yell me.” I added.

“Yah, you are just my tutor at home not here.” She raised her voice so all the people were looking at us.

“Mianhae.” I said and took a seat next to her.

“Yah, Lee Taemin. You are such an idiot. Do you like me?” she asked.

“Yes, I like you.” I answered. OMO! Lee Taemin, what have you done? You just confess her in front of Minho? I am totally going to be killed.

“What do you say?” Minho shouted and I saw Krystal’s shock face.

“Don’t you know she is my girlfriend?” he yelled.

“Mianhae. Forget about what I have said.” I said and went to Sulli’s table.

“So, they kicked you out right?” she asked and I nodded.

“Taemin-ah, do you know that I… I…” she said.

“Sulli, how is your sister?” I asked.

“Er, SooYoung unnie? She is fine as usual.” She answered.

“Taemin-ah, do you have girlfriend?” she asked. Onew hyung looked at Sulli.

“Er, not yet.” I answered. Sulli seems happy.

“But, I have just confessed to Krystal.” I continued. She feels like she wanted to cry.

“Waeyo?” I asked. She shook her head slowly.

“Excuses me.” she said and went out.

“Er, Taemin.” Onew hyung called me. I looked at him.

“Yes.” I said.

“Er, don’t you think Sulli likes you?” he asked. I nodded.

“Yes, when we are in other school, I liked her so much but she didn’t cares me. She just cared to study. So I decided to treat her as a friend.” I said.

“Taemin-ah, do you know that I like Sulli?” he asked. I nodded.

“I know hyung because you are too care to Sulli.” I said.

“Taemin who do you choose, Krystal or Sulli?” Key hyung asked.

“The answer will be Krystal. I am going to choose her.” I said while looking at her, talking happily with her friends. Then she went out.

“Hyungs I will be back.” I said and went out to follow her.

 

End of POV

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I just can’t stop my tears when he said he had confessed to Krystal. Then I ran out and I am crying in the garden. Choi Sulli, you are totally wrong. If you love him, you should accept him at first but now he is into Krystal that jerks. Then I saw Krystal came out.

“Yah, Jung SooJung…” I yelled.

“What?” she asked calmly.

“Does Taemin oppa confess you?” I asked.

“Oh! Taemin? He just confessed me in the canteen.” She said.

“Yah, you are so greedy. I hate you.” I yelled.

“What do you think yourselves?” she yelled me back.

“I want to kill you.” I said and started to pull her hair. She just slapped me.

“What is your relationship with him? Er, you like him do you?” she asked.

“Yah, so what? Don’t dare to touch Taemin oppa, or else I will kill you.” I said.

“Well, I like him too. I am not going back, remember Choi Sulli I can take everything from school.” She just shouted to me.

“Yah, I hate you.” And I started to pull her hair. She pulls me back.

“Yah, you jerk…”

“Stupid nerds…” we two are fighting until someone stopped us.

“What happen?” Taemin asked.

“She just started first.” I said.

“What? You are the one who starts. Yo, Choi Sulli, I said I like him right?” she asked.

“Yes, but I know that is a lie. Prove it if you really like Taemin oppa as me.” I yelled. She turned Taemin’s face to her and presses her lips onto his. That makes my heart broken and wanted to cry. Then she breaks the kiss.

“See?” she asked and went out.

“Su… Sulli…” Taemin called me.

“Don’t call my name. I hate you Taemin oppa.” I said and ran out.

 

End of POV

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I feel like so happy when Krystal kisses me. But I was very shock so I didn’t kiss her back.

“See?” Krystal said and went out. I turned back to Sulli who is crying.

“Su… Sulli…” I called.

“Don’t call my name. I hate you Taemin oppa.” She said and ran out. Then I started to find Krystal. And I saw her she was lip locking with Minho?

 

End of POV

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I just kissed Taemin? How could I? Krystal Jung you don’t like him, do you? No way, to like him. I came back to my table.

“Krystal, what happen with your hair?” Minho oppa asked.

“Sulli make my hair like this.” I answered.

“What that Choi Sulli nerd do you?” Victoria unnie shouted.

“Yes, that stupid nerd…” I said. And Onew, Key and Amber looked at our table.

“They are looking at us.” Nichkhun oppa said.

“So what?” I asked.

“Come on, Krys. I will go and fix your hair back.” Minho said and called me. Then we came out to the school garden.

“Come on…” he said and brushes my hair.

“Gomawo, oppa.” I said.

“Oppa, what will you do if I have kissed someone behind you?” I asked.

“What are you asking? Have you kissed with someone?” he asked. I shook my head.

“I just want to know what will you do if you find out.” I said.

“Well, I am going to do nothing. Because I like you so much till the world ends I am not going to let you go.” He said.

“Me too oppa. Other are just like my toys.” I said.

“Oppa Gomawo.” I said. And wrapped my hands and around his shoulders and kissed him then he kissed me back then we were started to lip locking.

 

End of POV

Nichkhun’s POV

 

“Luna, let’s go.” Jonghyun took Luna and they went out as they are dating. Me and Victoria left. Then I started to find the word how to confess her.

“Er, Vic.” I called. She looked at me.

“Do you know that I love someone?” I asked. Her face suddenly changes.

“What are you asking about?” she yelled me.

“And that girl is…” I said.

“Stop it, I don’t want to hear. She is Kwon Yuri from Miss Taeyeon’s group right?” she asked.

“No, how could I like that girl. She is just my senior and I am a junior.” I said.

“So, who? Eh, I know Im Yoon Ah right? Or Goo Hara? They are all queenkas in senior.” She said and she was nearly to cry.

“You pabo. I am not going to like them. That girl is you, Victoria Song.” I said. She looked at me.

“Yah.” She shouted.

“You like me right?” I asked.

“Yah.” She shouted.

“I don’t like you.” She said.

“So why are you crying?” I asked and she blushed.

“Er, nothing.” She said. I grabbed her hands and hugged her.

“I love you, Victoria Song.” I said. She smiles.

“I love you too, Nichkhun.” She said.

 

End of POV