Trouble

The Man who never Dies

"Wow Jongup, I think you're the new umma of the group. Not Himchan." Yongguk commented as he watch Jongup lay everything he brought on a sheet he prepared.

That guy even prepared a sheet for them to sit on. Seriously??

Himchan grinded his teeth as he watched Jongup lay out drinks from thermal flaskes, sandwiches, chiffon cakes, chocolate bars and chips. He seriously had everything in that bag of his, almost like Doraemon.

"Yah Jongup are you trying to steal the umma position from me?" Himchan blew on his bangs, eying his own bag which only at his mirror and comb.

"You're the umma that talks, Jongup hyung is the umma that does the actions." Zelo grinned, picking up another chocopie. "I love both ummas."

"Aww." Himchan ruffled the maknae's hair.

The gang had picked a shady spot at the top of the cliff to have their picnic that Jongup had prepared. The weather was nice and not to hot and everyone was feeling good. The other students that were too lazy to climb up to the top went to the village to look for shops.

So Eun took a chocolate bar and munched on it. "What should we do after this?" she asked. "Go shopping around the village shops?"

"Meh shopping. Yongguk made a face. "Shopping of any kind makes me sick."

Youngjae grinned at his hyung. "Then I wish your future girlfriend is a shopaholic. Good luck, hyung." Yongguk rolled his eyes and threw a bun at the brainy one.

So Eun finished her chocolate bar quickly and got out her camera. "Come on, let's take a picture. All of us." she set her camera down on a rock and tried to set the timer. Daehyun whipped the camera out of her hands and toggled it in his hands, figuring how to work it. "I'll take the picture."

So Eun blinked at him. "But then you won't be in the picture."

Daehyun gave her a knowing look and So Eun realized that was his intent. He didn't want to be in the picture. She suddenly felt angry and offended and slightly pissed. "No way buddy, you're taking the picture with us. You're in our group now." she snatched the camera back and set the timer.

She pulled him away before he could say anything and pushed him to the centre of the group where they were already posing. "Say cheeeeeese~"

"CHEESEEEEE!" the boys chorused, besides Daehyun. He glanced at So Eun who looked happy that they were all included in the picture and felt something in him stir. It was getting harder to stay away.

"Himchan, take one of me and Daehyun." So Eun grabbed onto Daehyun's arm before he could run away and hollered to Himchan. She sent a challenging triumphant look at his direction and he knew this was the answer to his behavior previously.

She was trying to show him that he belonged with them whether he liked it or not.

Daehyun tried not to smile while So Eun was positively beaming beside him. Youngjae pushed Himchan away and took the camera, wanting to take the picture. "You, put your hands on So Eun's shoulders. You look so stiff!" he directed merrily.

Daehyun shot Youngjae a death glare but the latter didn't budge. So Eun rolled her eyes and tip toed, slinging her arm around Daehyun. "There, take the picture."

Daehyun swallowed, his heart racing madly in his chest since this was the most contact he had with her since they had met this lifetime. Click, it lasted one second and So Eun let go of him, and everything ended.

One second, and his heart could not slow no matter how he tried to breathe in deeply. Jung Daehyun was so whipped.

So Eun ran to Youngjae to peek at how the picture turned out, smiling merrily and taking the camera to take more pictures. A group of boys walked up the trail, making much noise as they complained about the heat and insects and lack of wifi in the area.

The gang stopped talking, turning to look at the group of newcomers.

Three boys reached the top, looking around as they finally reached their destination. They were wearing uniforms from another school, Jido High and looked a little intimidating with their muscles and piercings. Daehyun noticed Yongguk stiffening at the sight of them and the rest of the boys looking a little guarded.

The leader of the three boys caught sight of Yongguk and broke into a smirk. "So you guys are really here. Heard Kyungnam scum would be here today." he flicked his bangs.

"Watch what you say, Yoo Sihyun." Yongguk growled dangerously. Daehyun glanced at the leader in surprise, not seeing him so vile before. "Don't ask for trouble on a school trip."

"We aren't asking for trouble." One of the other boys stepped in front. He eyed Daehyun up and down. "Why Bang Yongguk, you've gotten a new lackey? Good job I must say, expanding your army?" he snickered.

Daehyun didn't like being called a lackey but he knew Yongguk didn't treat them as such either. Yongguk looked furious that he called Daehyun that and he clenched his fists. "Yah you're the real lackey of Yoo Sihyun, Minjoon." he roared.

"Hyung, chill." Youngjae stopped Yongguk, keeping a clear head. There were teachers around and they were on top of a cliff. They couldn't let their tempers get the better of them.

The third boy of the group narrowed his eyes at So Eun and let out a whistle. "Your female lackey has gotten prettier hasn't she?" he grinned. "Don't you remember me, Kim So Eun? It's Jihoo oppa, you can call me up any time for a bang~" he wriggled his brows.

So Eun felt like puking and she took a step back. "No thanks."

Sihyun, the leader of them all with slightly red hair that most certainly wasn't allowed in school, stepped forward, face to face with Yongguk. "Why are you looking at my men like that? Unhappy?" he snarled. "I'll have you know that I can hurl you off the waterfall right here and you'll say buhbye to the world. Sho sadd huh?" he pretended to sniffle.

"Sick." Yongguk was about to roar something back when a teacher reached the top, snapping a million pictures and smiling at them.

"Hi, having a good time?" he asked the gang. "Oh and Jido students are here too? Having fun?"

"Loads." Sihyun moved backwards carefully. He sent Yongguk a look. "We'll look around." he walked away and his two lackeys followed.

The teacher didn't detect anything wrong and he bid BAP goodbye, taking more pictures along the way. The gang let out a sigh of relief and So Eun sank onto a rock, sitting down wobbly. "That was mentally straining." she muttered.

"I can't believe they're here." Zelo frowned, crossing his arms. "I don't like them."

"Who does?" Himchan shrugged. "Everyone knows Yoo Sihyun's in a gang but no one's ever caught them. I bet he has more gang brothers down the cliff at the village. We better watch out."

Daehyun listened on curiously, wondering who this Yoo Sihyun was. "Who was that?" he asked, observing carefully. He didn't like them either, especially that Jihoo guy who tried to hit on So Eun.

"They are from Jiho High, and rumored to be in the Dragon gang." Yongguk explained. "They bullied Kyungnam students once in a while because our grades are better and they don't like it. Anyway, their bad blood with BAP started when they started bullying this boy called Seungpyo two years ago."

Daehyun nodded, urging him to continue.

"It was horrible." Jongup continued. "Seungpyo didn't dare to tell anyone and he suffered everything himself, until one day when Yongguk hyung saw Seungpyo's bruises and demanded an answer out of him. Hyung was so angry that time." he recalled.

"And then Yongguk hyung went to Jido to look for Yoo Sihyun." Zelo remembered. "Sihyun was pissed that someone interfered in whatever he did and he and Yongguk had a fight. Yongguk hyung won and he told Sihyun not to bully Seungpyo or anyone from Kyungnam again."

Yongguk nodded in memory. "But that bastard went against his word and beat Seungpyo up. That guy was beaten to a pulp and his parents sent him to another school. Good thing, I guess. But that Sihyun and I had bad blood after that."

Daehyun nodded in understanding. So that was what happened.

"You guys better be careful." Yongguk told the group of them. "Yoo Sihyun knows you guys are my close friends and hurting one of you would be equivalent to hurting me. You guys better be careful since they're here as well."

"Especially you." Yongguk told So Eun seriously, not a hint of joke. "You're a girl and the easiest to attack and prey on."

"I know." So Eun nodded. "I'll be careful."

And Daehyun made up his mind to follow her for this trip and prevent anything of the likes from happening.

 

 

 

"Ooh look at that!" Zelo pointed.

The gang had moved from the top of the waterfall down to the bottom again since the sky was getting darker by the minute. They went to the village shops like the tour guide had mentioned to look around.

Zelo was fascinated by everything and Yongguk was fascinated by none. He still looked a little edgy as he glanced around, as if Yoo Sihyun would appear anywhere.

"Chillax dude." Himchan patted Yongguk's shoulder. "I think the Jido students would have left by now. Don't worry too much and smile~" he grinned. Yongguk rolled his eyes but couldn't help the chuckle.

The gang moved into an interesting shop where it sold unique one piece items that couldn't be found anywhere else. So Eun liked shops like these where there were surprises at every corner. She darted around excitedly, opening antique wardrobes and gift boxes.

Daehyun followed her, keeping an eye on her while trying to force the amused smile away. Her curiosity was one of her cutest things, Daehyun thought.

He remembered her large curious eyes that would look here and there and twinkle merrily under light. He loved how she never got immuned to anything that happened around her and would always question even the most ordinary of things.

"Oh look at this." So Eun held out a bottle opener shaped like a rooster. She put it against a bottle and pushed and the rooster let out a squawk from it's battery operated speaker. "So cool!" she gushed.

Daehyun chuckled softly and knocked her head. "Lame."

"Meh." So Eun stuck her tongue out at him and continued exploring the shop. She got to the front of the shop where they sold kites and she took one out from the basket. It was shaped like an eagle.

"The workmanship is exquisite." So Eun praised. "Don't you think so?"

Daehyun gave a nod, but he thought her smile was more exquisite. He didn't really take notice of anything else either.

All of a sudden, a gush of stronger wind whipped the small kite out of So Eun's hands and the kite flew away. "The kite!" the shop keeper gasped.

"I'll get it back!" So Eun yelled, running after it madly. Daehyun let out a sigh and wondered why she didn't just pay for it, as he quickly followed after her.

Daehyun ran down the street where he saw So Eun around ten meters ahead of him and the kite flapping merrily in the wind, enjoying the freedom.

The wind turned left. The kite did as well.

So Eun turned left into a smaller alley and jumped, hoping to reach the kite. Daehyun followed her shortly, hoping she could catch it and they could all return back.

Until he stopped in his tracks.

She disappeared.

 

 

 

 

-----

Hello~ New fic ahead~

The Other Side of the Mirror [CLICK]

See you there~