Her Happy Life

The Man who never Dies

So Eun stretched as she sat up from bed and let out a large yawn.

It was morning, like duh. Her nasty alarm clock had cruelly scared her awake, as it did every morning. If she could marry a non-living thing, she would no doubt marry her bed.

That feeling intensified especially when it was Monday morning.

So Eun shot her Pororo alarm clock a look and made a face. "Meanie." she muttered, scrambling out of bed. She rushed for the bathroom and grabbed her clothes along the way, getting ready for school.

It was her usual routine.

1. Wake up in the morning and glare at Pororo alarm clock.

2. Bicker with Youngjae on the way to school.

3. Study at school while trying to beat Youngjae at answering the questions.

4. Bicker with Youngjae during lunch.

5. Repeat step 3.

6. Bicker with Youngjae while going home and hanging out with the BAP boys.

END

She loved her BAP boys really much. They had been there since she could remember and they were really supportive in everything she did, even though she did feel some of them were pretty weird at the oddest of moments.

To be completely honest, Youngjae was her bestest friend out of her group of best friends. He had been her first friend at the playground since he didn't want to join the rest of the BAP boys in playing dirty sand castle games. He befriended her and told her jokes, making her laugh.

They knew they cared about each other, just like they cared about any one of the other BAP boys. Just that maybe...Youngjae was the cleverest out of them and he could understand her the best.

So Eun checked her hair in the mirror and nodded at herself, smiling.

She admitted that she looked pretty decent, really. Not the prettiest, or the cutest, or the one with the most curves, but hey, she wasn't bad looking either. She had her own little group of admirers as well thank you very much!

So Eun grabbed her bag and a toast from the table downstairs and rushed out of the door. "UMMA! I'm going to school now!" she yelled.

"ARRASO! TAKE CARE!" her mother hollered from the kitchen.

So Eun wore her pale pink flats and rushed out of the house where the BAP boys were already waiting for her. Zelo brightened and grinned at her. "Noona did you-"

"Here." So Eun tossed chocopie at him and Zelo clapped, digging in immediately.

So Eun chucked the toast in as she carried her bagpack, slipping her hands through the straps. Yongguk knocked her head and took the toast from , rolling his eyes. "Why is it every single morning, your breakfast would be eaten like this?" he raised his brows.

So Eun swallowed and grabbed her toast, making a face. "There's magic in my house, didn't you know?" she harrumphed. "Every five minutes of sleep after seven in my bed is equals to an hour. That's why I can't wake up too early."

Jongup laughed like the nice guy he was and Himchan rolled his eyes. "So Eun ah, it's not that oppa wants to nag," he started and So Eun made a face. Of course he wanted to nag! Kim Himchan LOVED nagging. It was his secret hobby, seriously. No kidding.

"But seriously you should be more of a demure lady." Himchan continued, not knowing what was going on in So Eun's mind. "Who in the world is going to like a girl like you if you go around behaving like a guy huh? Oppa wants to see you married off some day."

"Himchan, you're only a few months older than me. You're not an oppa. You're a chingu, arraso?" So Eun clicked her tongue. "And I'm not a tomboy, I'm just not graceful or demure. You're only saying that because you like really girly girls. Like Jessica in year 2. Yoona in year 1. Seohyun in year-"

"POINT NOTED!" Himchan exclaimed loudly, blocking out her speech.

Youngjae laughed and shook his head. "But seriously, guys don't like their girlfriends being smarter than they are. It's a very chauvinistic thought that no one will admit to but it's there." he pointed out. "Maybe you should fail a few of your tests so that you seem less domineering." he suggested playfully.

So Eun shot him a look. "Like real I'm going to give up my perfect score record just for that. I'm not going to let you win first in level this year Yoo Youngjae!"

So Eun smiled and darted over to Jongup and hooked her hand through his arm. "And if no one wants me, there's still Mr Nice Guy Jongup isn't there?" she grinned.

"Don't make use of Jongup's niceness So Eun." Yongguk shook his head. "He'll never be able to say no to anyone, that's just him. Moon Jongup, if Kim So Eun threatens you to marry her in the future you better say no okay!"

Jongup blinked and nodded.

So Eun pouted at his betrayal and made him look at her. "Jongup, say no to Bang Yongguk!"

Jongup turned to Yongguk and opened his mouth. Yongguk spoke before Jongup could speak. "Don't you dare! Say no to So Eun!"

Jongup turned to So Eun and then back to Yongguk, and to So Eun, and to Yongguk and....

"Oh gosh, please let him off." Himchan dragged Jongup away. "He's too nice, that's why he's patronizing both of you. Aigoo come on! We're going to be late for school!"

The six of them skipped to school together and filed down the hallway to get their books. The girls looked over whenever BAP arrived, a usual happening in school since the BAP boys were really popular.

Himchan was checking his hair as he did usually and Jongup looked awkward at the attention. Youngjae looked like he couldn't be bothered and Yongguk thrived in the attention. And Zelo...

Before they went into class So Eun darted over to the maknae and nudged him. "Baby Zelo~"

Zelo blinked, slightly wary at her tone. "N-Noona?"

"Tell me Zelo, if noona turns old and ugly and no one wants me, would you take me in?" So Eun smiled brightly, wriggling her brows.

Zelo flicked her forehead. "If you have chocopies."

 

 

 

"Well class, I'm returning the calculus test you all did last week." Teacher Shin smiled at the class. "You all did really well! Of course, with the exception of a few." she eyed Yongguk.

Yongguk cursed under his breath and kicked his bag on the ground. "Damn. Again."

Himchan closed his eyes and interlaced his fingers, praying towards the sky. "I hope I pass this time. Please let me pass..."

Jongup scratched his head as he tried to remember. "We took a test last week?" he asked himself in wonder.

Zelo didn't seem to bother about the teacher at all as he played a Sudoku game on the newspaper cutting he got from the morning's paper. "Ah, nine over here." he murmured, jotting the number down.

Youngjae and So Eun eyed each other with narrowed eyes. "So, it's here again." Youngjae rubbed his palms together and smirked.

"I'll bet I'll win this, Yoo Youngjae." So Eun harrumphed. "Prepare to give up your first in level title to me."

"Nunuh I'm definitely keeping it." Youngjae brightened when the teacher called his name. He made a face at her as he went to get his paper.

"Good job again Youngjae. Ninety nine points!" Teacher Shin smiled.

The students clapped boredly, not at all impressed since this was a normal happening if it occured to Youngjae or So Eun. Youngjae pumped his fists in the air and wriggled his brows at So Eun.

"Kim So Eun." Teacher Shin called.

So Eun bounced from her chair and ran to the front of the class to take her paper. "Good job So Eun. 100 percent!" Teacher Shin smiled.

So Eun whirled around and made a face at Youngjae. "Take that Yoo Youngjae!!!" she laughed heartily, waving her paper in the air.

The teacher gave out the rest of the test papers and Yongguk cursed, slamming his paper against the table again. "Damn! An F again!"

"Hyung I told you to take math lessons from me." Youngjae clicked his tongue, still slightly unhappy that he lost to So Eun by one single careless mistake.

"Thank the heavens and earth, I passed!" Himchan grinned, smiling widely. Yongguk pouted jealously, ignoring Youngjae's suggestion.

Jongup leaned over to peek at Himchan's mark and he raised his brows. "Huh? But hyung you only got 51 marks..."

"That's a pass, yo." Himchan did a happy dance.

"Your standards are so low, hyung." Zelo clicked his tongue. "Even I got a 67."

"Did you just diss your hyung?" Himchan pouted. Yongguk shot all of them looks. "You all just dissed me."

"Yongguk haksaeng, can you please meet me after the lesson?" Teacher Shin called out.

Yongguk's face fell and Jongup patted the leader on the shoulder comfortingly. "Again?" he groaned. "Dude, you should be glad you got a date with Teacher Shin. Teacher-student relationships are really exciting nowadays huh?" Youngjae wriggled his brows.

"Ew no." Yongguk made a face and followed Teacher Shin out of the classroom.

"By the way what are we doing after school today?" Jongup asked in interest. "Are we going to the arcade again?"

"No." Youngjae and So Eun shook their heads together. "How uneducational."

"Where do you want to go, the library?" Himchan rolled his eyes.

Youngjae and So Eun nodded eagerly.

"I give up." Himchan blew on his bangs.

"I know!" Zelo brightened. "Let's go to the supermarket to buy chocopies!"

"Not again." Youngjae's face fell. "We did that the other time! We looked like a bunch of young ahjummas! No way am I doing that again."

"Hey why don't we go break dancing?" Jongup beamed.

Himchan flicked Jongup on the head. "With So Eun? She may be smart but she can't dance for nuts."

So Eun didn't notice the comment as she was too busy smiling to herself. She watched the BAP boys bickering and squabbling and she couldn't help the smile.

This was her life. Her slightly noisy life.

And as noisy as it was, she thought things were perfect.