13 Strange Meetings Part 1

Who Has My Heart?

Hey it's Paula, I'm sorry for not updating for how many weeks... I hope you like this chapter. I'll update soon! Promise~ Annyeong.

============

"There's my brother" I gestured to Kunhyun. Kyunhyun met eyes with Leeteuk then smiled at me nodding his head. "When I get a chance, I want to hear you sing." I held out my ink. "Promise?" Kyuhyun chuckled and locked my pinky with his. "See you" I waved before walking over to my brother. He hugged me tightly then ruffled my hair. 

"I see you made a new friend." Leeteuk chuckled. I turned back to see Kyunhyun was still standing there. "My dongsaeng has a new boyfriend~" He childishly sang.

"Oppa...." I wined puffing my cheeks. Leeteuk gave me a smile as he took my bag. Sighing I looked back one more time and Kyunhyun wasn't there anymore. "Whatever." I stuck my tongue out. "So." I smiled. "What are the plans?"

Leeteuk chuckled. "Some brother sister bonding of course." I rolled my eyes as the two of us started walking.

 

I walked over to a pet shop and noticed a sign over the cutest gerbals ever. At least I thought they were gerbals. Leeteuk noticed my expression and he smiled before walking into the store. I blinked before smiling to myself following after him.

A smirk came across my face when I saw a female employee try and flirt with him. I turned back to the aquadic animals.

"Sea turtles."I read over a glass case. I squated down to see about five there, a giggled escaped when I saw two mating. "Cute.

"Cute?"A voice called, making me jump. A figured came and squated next to me. When our eyes met he had a displeased look. "What makes turtles so cute?

I was going to respond until another person came out. "Our hare would ask."The ale came out holding a reptile, a snake. My eyes widened slightly as the male next to me stood up."Of course turtles are cuter."

"Say the turtle."

"Says the hare."

I blinked then felt something slimey touch my arm. Too scared to look I fleed behind the two bickering boys. The hare looked and gave  sigh of disbelief. "Yesung hyung." He said walking to the snake. "I thought you were watching Ana properly..."

"I was." Yesung shrugged. "Until you came, you know Ana likes you more than me."He stared at the snake wrapped around his arm then back at the male getting down the big snake. Yesung blinked, opened his mouth slightly then turned to me. "Sorry." He said making me jump a bit. "I never introduced myself." A smiled romed as he held out his hand. "I''m Yesung." I was about to take his hand but the snack seemed ready to bite at any second. So I just bowed.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled. "I'm ______" I stated. Yesung smiled again when I turned to the other male. "And this is?" I asked. The male stared at e then walked over. Noticing the giant snake on him I cautiously took a step back.

"I'm Ryeokwook." He smiled, he had a nice smile so I couldn't help but smile back on instant. "It's nice to meet you ______" I nodded my head then stared at the snake that hissed at me. "Oh this is Ana, An anocanda." I nodded my head slowly and he laughed. "Don't worry. She's harmless."

"Unless you're a female."Yesung shrugged. I looked at him then gave a scared look.

"Don't say that!"Ryeokwook frowned. "Ana is such a sweetheart."He smiled at me.

"Snakes eat hare."

"YAH!"

"I got to go."I said acking away. The two seemed too busy glaring at each other to notice. "Weird employees."I said then I smiled. "But they were cute."

 

"There you are" Leeteuk smiled. I came over and quickly he pouted. "Where'd you go?"He asked. I pointed behind me in a cute way then brought my arm back to my side. "Lookie."He pointed.

I turned my head and there was a cage in front of me. Inside was something small and furry, It was starig at me. When it suddenly jumped I smiled. "It's SO cute!" I squealed. Leeteuk expected this reaction, but still smiled.

"He's for you." Leeteuk stated. My eyes widened and I looked at him then back at the cute creature."We'll come back and get him after we do more shopping."

"Thank you oppa."I smiled at him."Is it it a him or her?"Leeteuk thought for a moment then looked at the cage.

"Him."

"What should we name him?"I smied looking at the gerbal eat."So...cute..."I whispered. Leeteuk stared at it then shrugged. "How about Eli?"I suggested.

"Eli?"Leeteuk blinked. "What a strange name..."He smiled, a little laugh came out and I hit him lightly. He pouted. "What"

"It's short for Elfie." I pouted. "Look at his ears." I gestured. "They look like elf ears." The gerbal looked up. Then quickly went into his home.

"He doesn't seem to like it."Leeteuk smirked. "Eli." He called, the gerbal's head popped out making me beam. "Guess I'm wrong. You're right." 

"Whatever." I stuck my tongue out and pulled Leetuek's arm. "Let's go!"Looking over at Eli, I smiled. "See you soon Eli!"I cheered before we left the store.

"Darn."Ryeowook frowned coming out. "She left."He looked at Ana who stuck her tongue out. "You had to scare her off."

"Stop being a baby." Yesung said coming out wiping his hands with a towel. "We'll see her later anyways."Ryeowook stared then nodde dhis head. "Did you put our chains in a safe place?"

"Yeah." Yeowook nodded. "I still can't believe manager-ssi won't let us wear them." He pouted. Yesung ndded then went back to the aquadic section. Ryeowook huffed then went to go put Ana back in her cage.

 

We reached the COEX mall and I tilted my head back to see the top. My neck began to strain so I looked back straight ahead. "Oppa."I said as LEeteuk took my arm to pull me in. "We haven't been here since unnie left."

Leeteuk blinked at me then chuckled. "Must've been a long time hasn't it?" I nodded my head as we stopped in front of a directory. "All the stores seemed to have moved around." I stared at the map of the mall then noticed a sign.

"Filming." I said to myself. "Starring Kim Kibum and Choi Siwon." I tugged on Leeteuk's sleeve. "Oppa lok! They're filming here" Leeteuk looked at the sign then smirked.

"I can tell. Let's check it out after we do some shopping." He suggested. I nodded, then looked back at the sign. "Have you heard of Kim Kibum and Choi Siwon?" 

"No."I shook my head. "They must be new actors." Leeteuk nodded as we started towards the second floor.