New Kid At School

Who Has My Heart?

I peered into the dark room, the curtains closed any sunlight that could possible enter this room. It was of course messy, sloppy, and anything that could descibe a typical boy's room. On the bed,  well, half, was a boy whom I love to death. Half his body fell off the bed, but being the deep sleeper his is, he's still asleep. I sighed.

"Oppa!" I wined doing my bed to open the door. I can hear metal, paper, but I guessed this was mostly clothing that was piling behind his door. Doing my best, I walked over and around the piles to his bed. "Oppa..." I repeated as I got to the end of his bed.

Recognizing me, why he called 'angelic' voice he forecfully opened his eyes. "______..." He started, he head on the ground he looked straight up to meet my eyes. "Good morning." A tired smiled forming on his face, I smiled back then shook my head.

"It's morning." I stated, the boy looked around then fumbled off his bed with a thud to grab his phone off the desk, which sadly, was the cleanest thing in the room. "Are you really going to spend your last day being a lazy bum?"

"Shouldn't my little sis be at school?" He retorted ruffling his bed hair. I rolled my eyes then we smiled at each other.

"I can't wake up oppa?"I pouted childishly. "Is Leeteuk oppa going to walk me to school?" Leeteuk looked at me then gestured me to leave his room. "Meanie."

"Does my dongsaeng wish to see me change?" Leeteuk raised his eyebrow before lifting his shirt. I hit him in the arm before leaving the room. Outside I heard him chuckle. "Thought so."

 

"So what are your plans?" I asked my brother as we walked down the street of our house. "You leave for training tomorrow." I said with a crestfallen tone. Leeteuk stared at me then put his arm over my shoulder.

"I'll be hanging out with my friends, then I'll pick up my dongsaeng and we'll go shopping together." He rubbed my shoulder and I smiled. "Does that sound fun?" I nodded.

"Will Taemin be able to come?" I asked, Leeteuk blinked then a smiled appeared as he nodded his head. "Thanks oppa."

"Anything for you." He said squeezing me tight.

 

I waved goodbye to Leeteuk and quickly walked into school towards me locker. As I got to my locker I got on my toes, since I was barely able to see the numbers. When I got my locker combination in I felt someone behind me, I stopped and looked over with a smile after. "Taemin." Then I stared at the paint in his hair. "Why do you have paint in your hair?" I reached over and he scooted away.

"It's still wet." He shrugged. I raised my eyebrow then laughed before turning. "So how's my _______ this morning?" Pulling out my Geometry book I stared blankly for a second then closed my locker.

"______" I smiled chilidishly, Taemin smiled back. "Is doing fine." We both started walking down the hallway. "I'm a little sad oppa is leaving tomorrow."

"Ah..." Taemin said nodding, he tried to brighten the mood with a smile. "I'm sure hyung is going to be fine." I nodded my head. "And hyung had nothing to worry about." He reassured. I stared at him, with a questioned look. "I'll protect ______"

"There's no way oppa can trust you." I chuckled. Taemin gasped and pouted cutely.

"Why not?" He asked

"Remember what happened when we were texting..." Taemin blinked confused and I rolled my eyes gesturing. "That one time when you asked me if I could-" Taeming turned a shade of red as he cut me off.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He quickly said making me laugh. "You said it was okay!"

"I did." I said pointing to myself. "Leeteuk oppa didn't." Taemin frowned as the bell rang. "Got to go." Taemin waved as he went in the opposite direction.

 

The first class I had was gym, I wasn't great at it, but it wasn't terrible. No one really knew me in that class, as I walked to my classmates no one said hi, like usual. But one person caught my eye, a new student. You can tell from one of two reasons; one he's not in uniform and two, he didn't seem to know anyone.

"Line up." Rin seongsaengnim called blowing his whistle, I looked at the new kid one more time wondering what school he came from. But I noteced the other students starting to notice him, I chose to give up early on trying to talk to him. "____" Seongsaengnim said as I got to the front. Turning to to walk to the back the new student smiled.

"Hi." He spoke first. I stopped, was that to me? At the corner of my eyes I searched to see if he was talking to anyone else. The boy gave a small laugh. "I'm Kyunhyun." I blinked at him.

"I'm _____" I said with a returning smile. He seemed happy at my response. I didn't get why. hearing the gym door open, Kyunhyun seemed to fix the straps of his backpack and walk next to me. "So." I started, Kyunhyun gave me a curious look. "What school did you transfer from?"

"I was homeschooled." Kyunhyun shrugged in a relaxed tone. Seongsaeng nim was explaining our indoor sport, kickball, but I wasn't really paying attention." I convinced my old man to let me come here." I bit back a laugh. "What?"

"Old man?" I chuckled. "Don't you respect your dad?"

"Of course I do!" Kyunhyun said shocked. "I mean he-" I laughed again patting his shoulder.

"I was just kidding." I smiled. Kyunhyun pouted then smiled. "Let's talk after gym."

 

"You're totally good at kickball." Kyunhyun said, he waited for me in front of the gym since I had to change out of my gym clothes.

"All I did was stand there." I chuckled fixing the strap of my messenger bag.

"It was sarcasm." Kyunhyun stuck his tongue out. I faekly gasped and hit him. "You'll never get a boyfriend being that aggressive." He remarked. I smirked at him.

"What makes you think I don't already have one?"

"Nothing." Kyunghin simply stated. "I'm just hoping you don't." I blinked at him as he smiled slightly flushed. "See you." He walked away clutching the chain around his neck.

I stood there frozen, my cheeks trurning a slight pink. "What?" I said. Suddenly the bell rang. "Shoot!" I hissed before hurrying to class.

 

 

 

===============

Sorry for taking a long time for the first update! I hope you like it!

Comment your thoughts?

anyeong~