Eli's Past

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

Hey guys, it's Pinky! Yes I know you guys missed me, No? -sadface-

Ahaha, I know you guys missed my updates, and I try hard to update but I get lots of HOMEWORK from school LOL.

So here's an update without EDIT cus Jelli is BUSY, so this chapter might be boring, Jelli adds the funny parts... LOL And comment replies are on the bottom! Hehehe I'm so excited to reply, I feel like Onew when he's eating chicken :P

====

"________!" Dongho called you name from the table he was sitting at with Kevin, everyone's head turned to you and you blushed. Their eyes followed you as you took a seat next to Dongho, Yoseob joined you guys and you become less tense.

"Everyone listen up! ________ is now my girlfriend!" Dongho declared grabbing your hand and announcing it to the whole school. You could here people gasp and your face flushed beet red.

"Oppa!" A shrill voice screamed, Sulli and her minions stalked up to you guys and she stared into Dongho's eyes.

"Tell me it's not true." She begged making me gag at her fakeness. Dongho didn't answer her question, instead he turned to face you and gently kiss your lips. Sulli didn't like what she had just witnessed and glared at you.

"I hate you." You muttered, then kicked his jewels.

"Yah, if you kick his balls you guys won't be able to make babies." Yoseob joked, then him and Kevin doubled over with laughter.

"You think that's funny?" You asked, grabbing the nearest food tray and chucking it at the two idiots.

Eli's POV:

I just walked into the house when I heard my parents at war again. I sighed and went to the door to listen as they threw insults at eachother.

"If you weren't stupid she'd still be alive, don't come crying to me." My father spat out. The strong smell of alcohal could be smelt from where I was standing.

"Don't blame it on me you bastard! I've been taking care of Eli my whole life, while you were too busy!" My mother defended herself, I knew tonight I was not going to get a good sleep.

"Oh, who's the one that was too distracted by gambling that she didn't notice her 1 year old baby walk away?! You, okay? You drawned your own daughter, you murdered her!" He went on but I didn't want to listen. "Stop it." I whispered so they wouldn't hear.

On the verge of tears I ran out the front doors and hopped into my car, I drove for a long time until I stopped at a park to watch a family. The father, the mother, the son, and the daughter, were all laughing and having fun. My heart yearned for that to be my family, but I couldn't save my sister.

"Eli?" A calm voice called out from the park, I looked up to see _______ skipping towards me. I got out of the car and smiled at her.

"Why are you here?" She asked. "Can't I be at a park enjoying the day?" I asked back and she blushed.

"Oops, stupid question, sorry." I chuckled, my sister would be her age now IF she was still alive. I couldn't handle it anymore and I burst into tears.

"Uhm, are you okay oppa?" ________ asked, she awkwardly patted my head when I didn't answer.

When I was done with my emotional break down she smiled, and I couldn't resist not smiling back. "I didn't know you were the type to cry oppa." She laugh, and I blushed.

"I thought Dongho sent you to spy on me." She said Dongho's name like he was expired milk. I shook my head. "Just need to be alone."

"Oh, uhm then I should leave..." She began to turn away but I caught her hand and she gulped. "No please, stay." I whispered.

We walked along the park, then sat down on a bench. "I know it's not my business but can I know why you were crying?" She asked, then blushed.

"I just miss someone, thats all. You know she reminds me of you." I told her, _______ looked up at me then looked away.

"_______ do you want to know my past?" I asked, she nodded.

"I was 3 years old when my parents decided to go on a family vacation to Jeju Island. At that time there was this festival happening and my mother decided to take my sister down there. My mother was young then, probably 25 and she loved to gamble, she spent more than an hour gambling. After she was done she turned around to look for my sister but she was long gone. We had everyone on the island searching for her, then one day we found her shoe on the shore of the beach." I choked, I couldn't say anymore but I had to let it out.

"The police officer's said she was likely to be dead, likely to have drowned. Ever since then my parents have hated eachother and I haven't had a loving family." I finished, _______'s eyes were wet and I stared at her.

"What was her name?" She asked, her voice shaking. "EunJung, Kim EunJung." I manage to say.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry, I didn't know...." She said now she was crying, I stared into her eyes and wipe the tears.

"Shh, don't cry." I soothed bringing her into a hug.

 

======

diana1850 waah~ i miss your updates~

Waah sorry! -bows head- But here's an update ^_^

miinagirl   Hi! new reader here~ your story is AWESOME!!! update soon~ ^^

HI! Yay, a new reader! Thank you for the comment and here's an update!

min_min1108 woah~~~
KISS~~~
so sweet...
lol at her brother...
hahah...
i hope sulli doesn't show up..
hihihi..

update soon~~~

Yes, I know a kiss :P And yeah, her brothers are a pain in the :P Sulli has to show up she's the mean girl who causes the problems in this story or there won't be a story XD

sassygirlOMGGG. i love this <333333
update soon pleeeaaassseeeee! :DD

OMGGG. I love you <3333333 Here's your update you've been waiting for!

kekeIfartedheey! new reader here! ^_^


the fic is sooo good!
could it be that _____ and Eli are actual SIBLINGS?!
*lool im just guessing..*
if they are...

DAEBAK! ^O^

hwaiting with the ficc and pls update soon~ <3

Ahaha who knows if they are siblings ;) Thank you <3

diana1850 (new reader) even if im not much a ukiss fan, i still like your ff ^^ and uh, one thing i saw at least two times was that your and you're were completely messed up~ well~~ if you get what i mean.. like.. yeahh, i think you won't. but, it doesn't matter this much, at least it's readable ^^

Kekeke, thanks for noticing! Ahaha, I'm happy you like this ff even though you DONT LOVE U-kiss >D ahahaha.

creatingfaithkeep up the good work! =]
update soon! =D  

Thank you thankyou!