The Aftermath

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

Chapter Recap:

After I finished singing the song I hear a surprised gasp and quiet clapping. It was ______. I turn to face her and she faces away, pulling that cute pouty expression again. She’s blushing again, and she looks incredibly cute. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I turn her towards me. She blinks a few times and I lean in to kiss her.

These Three Words "I hate you"

Dongho's POV:

"Hey Dongho don't kiss me!!!" I opened my eyes to come face to face with Eli hyung.

"Hyung where's _____?" I asked, he turned my head to where the rest of Ukiss was sitting and enjoying the meal with _____.

"Yah Dongho you two can't finish all this food!" Hoon said. "But he's Dongho, he eats EVERYTHING!" Alexander said making _____ laugh.

"I do not eat EVERYTHING!" I shout, blushing a violent shade of red. To say that about me! And in front of _____.

"Calm you balls, Dongho!" Eli said shoving food in my mouth to shut me up. I chewed and swallowed the food. "Why are you guys here anyway?" I asked mad because they were ruining my date. No one answered so I sat down next to _____, but Kevin pulled my chair away and I fell flat on my . Everyone started laughing and I pouted my lips at _____.

"Here." She said giving me a hand, I grabbed it and pulled her onto me.

"Ooooh." All the guys cooed.

Your POV:

"How was your date?" Jaejoong oppa asked when you got home.

 

"Shaddup! I'm mad at all of you! I don't want to say anything to you guys!" You scream at them, then walk to your room.

"Hey you just said something to us just now." Jonghyun said walking out of his room, you give him the “Do I Look Like I Care?” look then stomp off.

"Just stating the obvious." You hear him mumble.

Once in your room you jump onto your bed and smile at the thought of what happened today. "Shin Dongho, you're not that bad." You say, suddenly you walk to your door and swing it open, four eaves dropping brothers fall down on top of each other. "What are you guys doing?" You asked.

"Uhm, making sure your not pregnant." Yoseob snickers and runs for it. 

"Yah! You little!" You run after him grabbing a knife on the way just for dramatic effect.

"Ahaha, if Dongho saw you chasing Yoseob with a knife he would not love you anymore." Jiyong oppa teased. Now it was his turn, you ran after Jiyong with the knife screaming cursed at him. 

Finally you calmed down and sat on the couch next to Jonghyun who was watching TV. "Whats on?" You asked, he didn't look up but answered.

"SNSD's hello baby!" He screams, being a hardcore SNSD fan. You roll your eyes and leave him to watch his future wives. 

*Ding dong*

"I'll get it!" You yelled and answered the door.

"Are you ______?" A man in black asked.

"Yeah, I am." You stuttered.

"Mr. Shin would like to meet with you." He said asking you to step out of your house into the car, you not knowing what to do obeyed his orders. 

"Who's Mr.Shin?" You asked, you thought it was Dongho, but he would’ve been called ‘Young Master’ instead.

"Dongho's appa."

::::::::::::

OHOHOH. Another chapter. WITH A CLIFFIE.

Pinky doesn’t have something to say, so it’s just you and me. :evil grin:

@xXMuz1cS0ulXx: heehee~ ^^ this story is so cute~~ I can't wait till the next chappie ^^ hm... im fine if its in my POV or you name the character, as long as you keep updating, im fine :D
  :: Thank you! We are aware this story is cute ;). Well, the next chappie’s here, so we hope you enjoy! Thank you again for commenting!

@ riefor3v3r  :The story is cute!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!! =]
  :: Thanks for the comment! The next chapter’s here! We hope you enjoy (:

@ min_min1108  :So cute!!!
Sulli, you biatch... lol..
hahah..
update~~

  :: Thank you for your comment (:. Sulli is terrible isn’t she? We hope you enjoy this chapter, and the rest!

Also, we are writing another story called Royal Love. Full description in Pinky’s… storybox. (:

We love you! (: Feel free to comment. We read all of them, even if we don’t reply!