Make Over

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

Chapter Recap:

"Sulli, you call yourself a first class but you act lower than people who are addicted to drugs." Dongho snarls at her. "Dongho-shi, I-I-I." She was speechless. You hear eight other footsteps running towards you. Dongho picks you up bridal style and carries you off. "I hate you Dongho-shi." You tell him but he smiles. "I love you too."

Your POV:

He carried you into a black limo and handed you a handkerchief. "I'm sorry." He says, making you look up.

"This had nothing to do with you." You replied coldly looking out the window. You guys have arrived at a mall. "What are we doing here?" You asked, he smiles at you and says.

"Secret." While he pulls you along, you were surprised that the mall was empty on a Saturday.

He pulls you into a dress store and starts rummaging through dresses, he throws one at you and tells you to put it on. You look at the price and was shocked by the price, 568,707 won.

"This is so expensive!" You screech, he shrugs.

"No biggy." Then he throws more dresses at you. "Now go try them on or we'll be stuck here forever!" He screams pushing you off to the dressing rooms. 

A minute later you poke your head out. "Uhm, I don't know how to wear dresses." You blush and he laughs. "Thats cute, helloo ladies, my girlfriend needs some help!" Right away 4 workers rush to your aid.

"Wow." Was all you could say, you didn't even yell at him for calling you his girlfriend. After trying on thousands and thousands of dresses you choose the first dress he threw at you. 

"Now let’s go do something about your hair!" He squeals like an excited 7 year old.

"But we haven't paid!" You yell, he stops and looks you in the eyes, you swallow down a huge gulp when he faces you. "Sweetie, I own this place!" He exclaims, your jaw drops and he closes it for you, chuckling softly.

Dongho's POV: 

I got bored while waiting for _____ to finish with her hair so I decided to dye my hair red! What? I like changing my look once in a while, okay maybe every month but who cares? I was waiting in the lobby for _____ to come out and when she did my heart stopped. She looked beautiful! "You look wonderful!" She blushes and shifts around, I knew she wasn't feeling comfortable wearing a dress. 

"You also dyed your hair." She says pointing out my new y red hair.

 I nod. "I got bored sitting there and waiting for hours so I decided to give myself a new look, how is it?" I asked, she smiles.

"It looks good on you." She says slightly reluctantly, blushing and looking away with a cute pouty look. Her lips are pursed slightly. I blush, that was the first compliment I heard from her.

I lead her into the number 1 restaurant in the mall and cover her eyes. "What are you up to now?" She whines.

"Shh, it's another surprise!" I sit her down and uncover her eyes. She gasps at the place around her.

"It's beautiful." She says speechless, I smile proud of my work. I had already ordered her favorite food. I'm so smart, I asked her brothers what she liked best. "How'd you know my favorites?" She asked. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the food. "I have my ways." I smirk, making my way to the piano.

She looks surprised, and I pull her gently into the seat next to me. She gets up and we have a little tussle until I hook my foot around hers.

"Here's another surprise." I begin to play my favorite song. Found You.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-MhhF3D6I (Listen while reading the lyrics)

 

Honestly I didn't know at first
Though there was a coincidental meeting
Until now more than happiness
I learned a lot more about pain
I had a lot of tears
But I'll only give you laughter
I finally found my other half
My heart is racing like this
I found you, my love, the person I've been looking for
I want to embrace you passionately
Stay still and close your eyes
So that I can kiss you
I love you, I love you
I found you, the one person to stay beside me
I had closed my heart
But to you I'll give my heart
I finally found my other half
My heart is racing like this
I found you, my love, the person I've been looking for
I want to embrace you passionately
Stay still and close your eyes
So that I can kiss you
I love you, I love you
I found you, the one person to stay beside me
The person who embraced my wounded heart and painful scars
I want to give you even more love always
I found you, my love, the person I've been looking for
I want to embrace you passionately
Stay still and close your eyes
So that I can kiss you
Stay still and close your eyes
So that I can kiss you
I love you, I love you
I found you, the one person to put beside me
Thank you for coming to my side...

After I finished singing the song I hear a surprised gasp and quiet clapping. It was ______. I turn to face her and she faces away, pulling that cute pouty expression again. She’s blushing again, and she looks incredibly cute. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I turn her towards me. She blinks a few times and I lean in to kiss her.

====

Kekeke, Is she going to kiss back? 

LOL, the song if you're wondering is "FOUND YOU" by JYJ, I was going to put 0330 but it didn't fit the moment =D 

Well hoped you like it! 

Comment, and subscribe! <3

 

The editing has gotten much easier. :D

Anyone wanna suggest a name for her?

Or really bad pickup lines?

I need them for a fanfic I’m doing.

Like,  really need them.

And the picture you see?

Yeah. Jelli drew that ;3

shhh, don't tell pinky. or whatever she lets you guys call her. She doesn't know yettt.... XD