Love = Ewww!

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

 

Chapter Recap:

"Sorry." She mumbles and quickly got up. "Are you okay?" She asked with no concern at all. I needed to act now. "Do you have a bandage? Cause I hurt myself falling for you." I say with a wink.

She rolled her eyes and got up, walking away arm in arm with her brother.

No one's POV: 

Dongho was left in shock.

"She did not just reject me!" He yells, standing up. "Ow, my knee," He sqeaks.

"Yo, you okay?" Kevin ask. "No, I am not okay! Go get my driver! I need to go home!" Dongho yells. He was not in a good mood anymore. 

"Yah _____, you do know the new kid just confessed he liked you right?" Yoseob told _____. She stared at him.

"What? How was that confessing he fell, asked me for a bandage thats all." _______ said, walking towards her science class.

"You really are hopeless." Yoseob muttered. "Do you even know how to love a guy?" He asked catching up to her.

"Ew, will you shut up about love? It's making me barf!" She screamed and stompped off. Yoseob did a face palm and followed.

“Very mature, ______.” Yoseob muttered.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?”

Dongho's POV: 

"Why does she not like me? Am I not her type? Am I too hot?" I asked Kevin who was not paying attention to what I was saying and was playing Mario Kart.

"Chill dude, maybe she likes the nerdy type." He said. A smile formed on his face.

"Kevin, just because you look dumb doesn't mean you're not smart!" He yelled and ran out of the room.

"Thanks.” Then, after a short pause, “HEY. I DON’T look dumb!" Kevin bellowed.

------

"Mr. Shin, you're late for class!" My science teacher yelled as I walked in. "Sorry, here's a note." I handed it to him and took a seat next to _____. "Hey there, whatcha reading?" I asked, she looked up and smiled. Gawd, she was cute when she smiled.

"Oh it's a documentary on Panda's, I want to save them because they’re close to extiction." She said. Wow, she was evironmentally friendly then.

"Really? I love panda's. They’re so cute and fluffy." I told her, hey it wasn't a lie, my sister is also working on saving pandas. “You know what else is cute and fluffy? My personali - “

 "Shin Dongho, ________ please don't talk while Im teaching!" The teacher bellowed. 

After class I walked with ______ to our next class. We were talking about our science project when someone bumped into her and knocked all her books down. "Yah, watch it geek." A nasty voice said. It was that girl Sulli. "Oppa, you look cute." She said, it sounded seductive. I ignored her and helped _____ pick up her books. 

You POV:

Look at her acting all sweet and innocent, flirting with him. It made you want to barf all over her. "Uh, I have to go." You say to Dongho, glaring daggers at that little slag, Sulli, leaving those two alone. You were around the corner when you over heard him yelling.

"Yah, don't be low, you're a chebol's daughter, but you act like an animal." He was saying.

"O-oppa!" Sulli sounded shocked. "Oppa, you should hang out with people your own class. Not a third class, like her." She spat out. Ouch, that hurt. For some reason you were torn by her words. But wait, Dongho was a chebol's son?! You couldn't believe it and you walked away not wanting to hear the conversation.

After school Yoseobie took you to the ice cream cafe near your house, you love ice cream but you didn't touch any today. "Hey, you seem out of this world. What happened?" Yoseob asked. You didn't answer. Then, Gdragon comes into the cafe and sits down next to you. 

"You going to eat that?" He asked pointing at the ice cream. You don't answer, he shrugs and eats it up.

"Dude, I bought that for her!" Yoseob whines.

"Oh boohoo, I don't care, she's making it melt anyways, I don't want this y ice cream to melt." He tells Yoseob, making Yoseob roll is eyes. 

“It’s ok, Seobie. I’ll eat something at home,” you say gently.

Just then, Kevin, Dongho's friend runs in and sit's down next to Yoseob. You’re surprised because he's never even talked to you or your brothers. "Hey, Im Kevin." He says.

"We know who you are dude. You're the guy who looks like a girl." Yoseob says, if I was Kevin I would have took that as an insult, but Kevin flashed a huge smile at him and said.

"Thanks, you're the guy who pulled a prank on the principal!" Yoseob choked on his ice cream and his eyes went wide. 

"Anyways, I'm here to tell ______ that Dongho is madly in LOVE with you-." He didn't get to finish because you vomited. You hated the word 'LOVE' and you now hated Dongho. But why? You didn't know. You just knew he was your worst nightmare. 

 

====

Dayum, she must really dislike love to bark at the sound of it XD

Well thanks to all the subscribers! I ruvvels yous!!! -acts cute but fails- 

I'll see if I can update 2 new chappies tmwr!!! 

THAT WAS A LOT OF EDITING. :D