Noona's Home!

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

Your POV: 

You sat down at a table with Kevin, Dongho, and Yoseob. All eyes fell on you. "Don't they no it's rude to stare?" You muttered under your breath. 

"I told everyone the truth, but some don't believe me." Kevin bit his lips and looked around. "Thanks Kevin." You smile, he smiles back. 

"Oppa!" A shrill voice called, all of you turned you heads toward the voice then groaned. "Will she ever leave me alone?!" Dongho cried. "Nope." Yoseob answered. "That was a retorical question." Dongho snapped. 

"I swear I did'nt post those pictures!" Sulli said flashing a fake smile at you. Then she turned back to Dongho a bat her eyelids. 

"Come on guys, I want to eat lunch outside." Dongho said and grabbed your hand. The two guys followed. "Thats not fair!" You heard Sulli cry, and you grinned.

"Ah it's such a beautiful day!" Youo breathed. "Yeah." The guys agreed with you.

     I'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world.

     Life is plastic, its FANTASTIC.

"What?! It's addicting!" He blushed, you guys all laughed. Suddenly his face turned pale, after answering the phone.

"WHAT?! NONONONONO! NO! She cannot be coming home!" He yelled into the phone. "Who-." You began to ask but Dongho shushed you. 

"Sorry guys I have to go." He apologized and with that he was gone. "What was that all about?" You ask, Kevin shrugged and Yoseob ignored you. But you couldn't help but wonder who "SHE" was.

Dongho's POV:

Oh snap I just went through a red light, ah who cares? My sister is coming home! "Aish, why is she coming home?" I wondered to myself. 

Screeching to a stop in front of my house I jump out of the car and rushed inside. I stopped in my tracks and stared at the girl in front of me. 

"Shin Dongho, you're such a big boy now!" She sqeals running over and pinching my cheeks. "Ah noona, stop!" I beg, she was touching my beautiful face! 

"Is this how you greet your noona after 4 years?" She scowls. "I thought you weren't going to come back until another 4 years?!" She smacks my head. "I'm never leaving now!" She yells and smacks me again. 

"Dongho?" ________'s voice calls out. I push my noona off me and looked at her. "Uhm ________ this is my noona, Shin Se Kyung." 

===

Hey guys! I rushed in this chapter cause I had a better one but then it got erased and I had to rewrite this and I'm studying for my exams fun right? Well heres an unedited chapter because JelliBeani is also very BUSY for exams too! So after exam she'll probably begin to start editing my fanfics again! YAY! Thank you for subscribing and reading I love you guys!

Oh and Thankyou NEW READERS! <3