BIG TROUBLE

These Three Words "I HATE YOU"

HI READERS! I AM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! I FORGOT MY ACCOUNT INFO AND SCHOOL HAS JUST BEEN A DRAG FOR ME D: SO HERES A FEW UPDATES AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE UNTIL AFTER JUNE 20TH BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS! SO I'M UPDATING A LOT FOR YOU GUYS! :D AGAIN I AM TRULY SORRY! 

Chapter Recap

 

"I was 3 years old when my parents decided to go on a family vacation to Jeju Island. At that time there was this festival happening and my mother decided to take my sister down there. My mother was young then, probably 25 and she loved to gamble, she spent more than an hour gambling. After she was done she turned around to look for my sister but she was long gone. We had everyone on the island searching for her, then one day we found her shoe on the shore of the beach." I choked, I couldn't say anymore but I had to let it out.

"The police officer's said she was likely to be dead, likely to have drowned. Ever since then my parents have hated eachother and I haven't had a loving family." I finished, _______'s eyes were wet and I stared at her.

"What was her name?" She asked, her voice shaking. "EunJung, Kim EunJung." I manage to say.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry, I didn't know...." She said now she was crying, I stared into her eyes and wipe the tears.

"Shh, don't cry." I soothed bringing her into a hug.

Sulli's POV:

"Thats it, just hug." I snickered as I took the pictures of Eli and ________. "Kekeke Sulli, your such a genius." I smiled to myself. Now all I needed to do was text Dongho.     (Purple is Sulli, Red is Dongho)

       Oppa, meet me a Seoul Coffee

       Why should I?!

       I have something to show you... so just be there! >D

       What if I'm not there huh?

      What if I tell you it has something to do with ________?

      FINE, gosh. You're so annoying!

"Okay!" I bellow and turn towards Seoul Coffee. "________, I've got you now!' I laugh and people give me the "What a crazy girl" look but I don't care, Dongho is going to be mine soon!

Dongho's POV:

"What do you want?" I ask impatently, I didn't want to be seen with Sulli. What if ________ walked in?! That would be really really bad!

"Look at these, I thought you'd like to see them." She handed me pictures of a girl and boy hugging at a park. "What the fudge does this have to do with me?!" I ask pissed off.

"Look closer, doesn't that girl look like ________-ah?" She asked batting her eyelashes. I stare at the picture more closely, and notice the guy looked awfully like Eli... wait a second it IS Eli!!!

"This must be some kind of mistake... Eli would never." I began but didn't finish. "How'd you get these pictures?" Sulli choked on her coffee at my sudden question.

"Well, uhm, well." She started to stutter. "You were stalking her weren't you?!" I growled, Sulli's eyes began to tear up. 

"Oppa..." She began but I left before she could say a thing. I rushed into my car and stared out the window for a while, then drove towards the park.

"________, Eli! Where the are you guys?!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Dongho?" _________'s innocent voice called out.

"Yo, we're here, whats the matter dongseang?" Eli asked, but I ran up to him and punched him. "DONGHO!" ________ screamed and pulled me away from Eli.

"What's your problem?" Eli asked wiping the blood off. "Whats my problem? YOU are my problem!' I spat back out at him, then threw the pictures at him. 

"Look, you've got the wrong idea." Eli began but I cut him off. "Wrong idea?! I have proof of you hugging _______, why are you still denying it?!" Then Eli bursted out into laughter. "You crazy bastard!" I yell jumpping onto him and punching the hell out of him.

"Dongho, stop it! PLEASE!" ________ begged, but I zoned her out, until I was pushed off Eli and someone's lips crushed against mine. I tried to push her off but I couldn't resist not kissing her back.

"Ahem." Eli cleared his voice as he sat up. "You two down making out yet?" He asked a grin forming on his face. ________ and I blush.

"Uhm, sorry for ruining your face..." I apologized. "Keh, it's alright. I would've done that too if my bestfriend was hugging my girlfriend." Eli smiles.

"Why were you guys hugging?" I needed to know. "Eli told me about his sister and I was just comforting him." ________ finally spoke. Oh god, I know how emotional Eli gets when he talks about his sister.

"HYUNG! I'm so sorry! You can punch me for what I did!" I tell him. "I'd love to." Eli replies giving me one blow to the cheek.

Your POV:

"Ouch, that hurts." Dongho whines while you put medecin on his cheek. "Stay still." You order, and he obeys. Eli had gone home and Dongho followed you back to your house insisting you put medicin on his injury.

"There all done, now you can go." You told him, cleaning up the first-aid kit. "Don't I get a kiss?" He grins and I raise my hands. "Or do you want another black eye?" He pouts at me and sigh, "I love you, but I love my y face more." He smirks and runs off. 

"Self-absorbed much." Jonghyun mutters, mocking Dongho. "Shut up, he's cute that way." You blush walking to your room. 

"_______, you should come see this!" Yoseob bellows from his room. "WHAT?!" You stomp off to his room even though you didn't want to. 

Your mouth drops reading the headline. "________ CHEATS ON SHIN DONGHO!" 

===

WOOT, I'm sorry if this seems rushed :$ But I'm trying my best to make it entertaining. ANd this is NOT edited yet!