That boy

The wonderful boy who sits infront of me

[KEY]

That boy...he's been known has the handsome, stylish one.

That boy...a little short, but he's handsome and rich.

Some despise him for his cocky attitude, he sometimes think the world is his, he is everybody's boss. I got to agree with that.

This boy, he has a cold attitude, yet warm at times. He's hard to figure, hard to predict. One moment, you may think he's the sweetest guy on earth, the next moment his words can cut you like a sword. 

This boy, I don't know why some people hate him, some is disgusted by him, but girls and boys, including myself, likes him so much.

This boy, is Kim Jonghyun.

Well, in my own defence, I have no idea why I like him. It must be some spark, some temporary attraction okay? I've friends saying he is extremely self centered. He thinks he us super duper cool. Well, I personally feel he is quite nice.

" Psssst Onew." I said

" Whhaaaaat." my table mate gave me a long a dreary response.

" How are your problems with Minho, are the two of you alright now?" I asked.

Onew gave me a weird look, I'm sorry bro, I needed my mind off that infront of me, my eyes found its way back to his backview, which I quickly averted from. Onew has some friendship issues with Minho recently. And I, as a best and extremely awesome tablemate, is doing all I can to help. Yes, its all for my best friend, Onew.

" You're really dumb." jonghyun said, turning his head around, eavsdropping our conversations once again.

" Ignore him!" Jonghyun dismissed. 

Onew was dazed, and I rolled my eyes.

His attitude, like everyone else, wanted to punch him so much. But then I smirked, what an amusing attitude. I don't know why, such jerky attitude, they entertain and amuse me. Am I attracted to bad boys? Probably. 

I rolled my eyes and leaned on my chair. I studied and reorganized my thoughts.

No doubt, I'd actually quite enjoy his occassional crap and nonsense, I was actually hoping our conversation may attract some sort of attraction. I don't know, I seem addicted to his baseless, stupid, mean and random comments. But sometimes he was quite nice, snacking like nobody's business. I'd nag at him once awhile to lay off the candy, but dear Jonghyun never listened. 

Sometimes I'd hope he would die of diabetes...

He amuses he, And I find his poison laced words extremely interesting. His fashion sense is the only one that is passable, hell screw passable, its amazing. In this class, Me, Jonghyun, Key, Onew and Minho rock the boy faces, But ugh, Minho dresses too preppy, Onew and taemin enjoy wearng SCRAPS. Only..Jonghyun he looks amazing.

"Key, focus in class!" The teacher shrieked at me. I blushed, Jonghyun turned around and gave me a smirk.

" Are you okay umma?" Taemin asked, turning around.

Taemin is Jonghyun's tablemate. They're good friends. I'd see Jonghyun smack taemin playfully once awhile when Taemin gave jonghyun his aegyo. I'd rant at Jonghyun for that, really.

I see JongTae giggling together, and I really want to say something to him. Even his bittersweet words would be deliughtful. I guess I'm insane or insane. Nobody would understand if I told them I was crushing on Jonghyun, not even onew or taemin. It came so fast, so suddenly, these goddamn feelings.

A few months ago he was a guy i hardly spoke to. Now we speak once awhile, during class. I'd really want to befriend him and textr him ( yes I got his number but he's gonna dismiss me and Imma be so emabarassed so nopey me won't be texting him) But I guess I'll have to control my feelings and be content whenever the class study kakao group were active and his name piped up.

I'm so confused, I don't know. I look at Onew, tempted to tell him, but I don't think it'll do me good either. I don't think Im head over heels to the extent that I'd wish and kill to be together with him. But there are definitely occassional spark and excitement whenever we talk. I don't know, honestly. The last time I tried talking about girls with Taemin...lets just say it didn't work out.

What would you do, if you fell in love with a freaking dinosaur?!