Puppet

Guarded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As he unhook the chain from the ceiling, it falls down heavily to the ground. Sora winch from pain the chain burn against her wrist. He pulled her out of the chamber. She looked around her and saw how badly condition the place was. Sora move sideways as she saw a rat big as a cat ran into the chamber. Most likely to feed on the body. Thinking about it she wanted to throw up. Pushing her up the steps. He watch as Sora slip and fall on her knee. Breathing heavily as she tried to get up again using her chained hands. Her knees will form a bruise, she knows it. The man open the thick wooden door, leading them to the level building. "An old abandon building..." Sora thought. She carefully looks around her to find an escape route. Pushing her along, they walk up the forth floor. As he drag her into the room, turns to smile. Chills ran through her spine as she didn't know what might he plan to do with her... "Damn it! It's unlucky they had been fools to locate the wrong place... The clue was there all along." Leeteuk thought. Near the end of the city. Where most old constructed buildings stay... A place the city avoid to touch and no people walk, but the poor who use for shelter. The three hid their ride far from site. Sneaking around the large abondon hospital. Leeteuk looks up to the eight story building. It'll be much harder and they'll be out in the open... Not if they hide in the shadow. He looks through the broken glass window and saw a trail of still wet foot prints leading further in. Leeteuk signal Eunhyuk and Donghae to split up... In the dim room hung one light bult and the wall ahead, hung pictures of her. He grabs her arm and push her down to the wet floor. Walking over to a table, he held out a white dress. "I made it for you. For our wedding... Do you like it." He ask. Sora watch as he walked back to her. "Do you love it." He angrily said. Sora nodded. The wedding dress hung over the chair as he place it there. "Now don't play games with me Jiwoo, you have no daughter... We may have had a misunderstanding but you know I didn't mean it." He explain. "Could you tell me... I don't recall the past." Sora lied. He bent over and kneel in front of her. Taking out a picture from his back pocket. In the the dim light Sora try to make out of the faces. Her mother standing next to a man. It has been long since she remember. They both look similar in many ways, except her mother had long wavy hair, and she is of smaller frame. "This was our engagement party. And that man behind us watching you... Remember? He took you away from me." He said pushing the photo to her face. "Is that my father?" Sora look to the man in the background. "It wasn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter