Siwon

It's Better to Have Loved and Lost than to Not Have Loved at All.......

.Lee Donghae was one of my closest childhood best friends. And he still is. I've seen him grow throughout the years. We've cried together, laughed together, and even dated. Now, I'm his manager. 

He's one of the best singers out there. He's known for his love song that contain such deep emotion. Everyone thinks that they come to him easily. For its been reported that he has never fallen in love. But I've been there through his greatest heartbreaks (yes there is an 's') in life and you'll be the first few people to find out. 
When we were younger we used to be neighbors, and the best of friends. We went to all the same schools and in middle school we dated. I don't regret dating him. It was the best relationship of my life. But we both had the feeling that we weren't meant to date. In college, Donghae met this guy named Siwon. I saw the spark in both of their eyes so I whispered to him "go for him" we were still dating then but like I said before, we both knew we weren't meant for each other. Siwon and Donghae started dating and in senior year of college, they got married. I was so happy for them! They even adopted a little boy named Minho. They were the perfect family. Even if there was no mother, Donghae filled the spot. It was like they were meant for each other, but one thing seemed off to me, but I don't know what. The first year was amazing for them. But as time went on, they grew apart. Siwon became a model and was always busy. They also ended up fighting a lot. Siwon spent less and less time in their house. It was a Sunday afternoon when we all had lunch together. Siwon always saw me as family same with Donghae, so they never worried about fighting in front of me. Or even..... Having in front of me. Scared for life I'm telling you! They are to loud! And rough! They broke their bed once also! Enough of that. Siwon sighed and said "Donghae, we've been together for 2 years now and it's been.......good. But I think we should get a divorce. I'm bored with you and for the past 2 months I've been seeing this guy named Kibum. So, I'll move out today and we'll work out the divorce later. Goodbye!" He stood up and left. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey so I know this chapter is very short. I was going to put up this whole thing but I wanted more people to know about this story before I post the end. So can you guess who the person telling the story is? Could be boy or girl. And COMMENTS AND SUBS WILL MAKE ME WRITE FASTER. I give myself a certain amount of time to post a chapter. If someone subs or comments then I take days off of my due date towards the next chapter.