Will You Marry Me?

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun clutched the sweater tight in her arms and trudged home slowly. Halmeoni had suddenly wanted a certain sweater that required Seo Eun ti go all the way to Gwangju to buy. Her parents and halmeoni also wanted to go fir dinner with SHINee all of a sudden. It was ver strange indeed. But they wouldn't let her go no matter what, and Seo Eun had to waste her day going to Gwangju.The journey had taken her more than 4 hours in the end because of the sudden interest in this season's sweaters. (Wow halmeoni you have good taste.)

Seo Eun opened her front door to find that the lights werent on.

*Omo. They aren't back yet! They must be having fun!*

Seo Eun placed the sweater down and proceeded to grab a drink.

Just then, a single lit candle caught her eye on the table.

She went towards it and saw that there was a prettily decorated envelop next to it, addressed to

My dearest Seo Eun

Seo Eun smiled as she knew it was by Jonghyun. Gently, she opened the letter to read the simple line inside:

I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

Seo Eun blushed even though she thought that the lines were very corny.

She clutched the letter close to her heart and she spotted another lighted candle at the other end of the room.

She wandered curiously towards it and she saw that there was another envelop there as well. It read:

Like a lighted candle, you lit up my life.

Seo Eun smiled sweetly.

*What is Jonghyun Oppa up to? He's being exceptionally mushy today.*

She spotted another letter and she read it quickly.

Of all the millions of people out there, you're the one that touched my heart.

Seo Eun bit back her tears and ran around searching for the next letter. It was located halfway up the stairs. She ran to it quickly and nearly lost her balance and tripped. It read:

Very often, I wonder what my life would be like without you.

Seo Eun felt the same way.

*I don't know if I can survive without you too Oppa..*

Seo Eun ran towards the next letter as fast as she could and tore it open.

Even forever is too short a time to spend with you, much less a lifetime.

Seo Eun felt tears leaking from her eyes as she made her way towards the final letter that lay before the door leading to the rooftop. Gingerly, she opened the letter and read.

Until the end of this lifetime, will you stay by my side?

Just then, the door opened and revealed a very handsome Jonghyun dressed in a tux and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"You finally came." he breathed, handing the flowers to her.

"You did all this?" Seo Eun choked, tears of joy covering her whole face.

"Yeah." Jonghyun shrugged nonchalantly.

"Why? It isn't even a special today." Seo Eun asked.

Jonghyun chuckled softly and said." it is."

He fell on one if his knees and brought out a small black box.

Seo Eun gasped. This scene. She had seen this scene so many times in movies and shows. Now it was happening in front of her and this man that was in front of her, it was a man that she loved dearly.

"Mu Seo Eun, Park Ji Eun, stay by my side at least for this lifetime. I promise I'll find you in the next life and the next and the next. But for now, stay by my side for this life.

Mu Seo Eun. Will you marry me?" Jonghyun asked sincerely, love shining through his eyes.

Seo Eun nodded, choking from the waterfall of tears falling.

Jonghyun's face lit up and he screamed," JINJJA?"

Seo Eun smiled and nodded once more.

"YES!" Jonghyun leapt up and carried Seo Eun bridal style and twirled her around.

He brought her to the side of the rooftop and shouted to the whole estate," EVERYONE! THIS AMAZING WOMAN HERE AGREED TO BE MY WIFE!!"

Seo Eun blushed madly and slapped Jonghyun's shoulder. "Oppa!"

"Okay okay! I'm just happy!" Jonghyun grinned and pulled her in for a hug.

He carefully slipped the ring onto her finger and crossed his fingers with hers, showing off the couple rings on their hands. He placed a kiss on his palm and breathed, "Now you're mine."

"I'm yours!" Seo Eun smiled.

"Hey you know all those letters around the house, there's a hidden message in them." Jonghyun smirked playfully. "Read the first letter of each note."

Seo Eun curiously started from the first letter and started reading. " I - L - O - V - E - U. Omo I love you!"

"Yeah and I love you too!" Jonghyun smiled, hugging Seo Eun's waist tighter.

"Oppa.. You're so good to me.." Seo Eun cried.

"Hey hey I didn't do all these for you to cry!" Jonghyun said gently and brushed his fingers across her cheeks. "Babo. I did all these because I love you."

"I love you too Oppa." Seo Eun smiled.

Jonghyun grinned and kissed her tears away, pecking her forehead, her cheeks, her chin, and finally nearing her lips.

"I love you." He whispered before planting his lips on hers.