Jonghyun the Romantic

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun left the SM building feeling extremely satisfied because

1. He helped Seo Eun threaten Lee Soon Man

2. He feels like a good boyfriend

3. HOW MANY CHANCES DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT AT YOUR BOSS??!

Jonghyun passed by a jewelery shop and looked inside, a diamond ring catching his attention.

*Waah. Its so pretty. If Seo Eun wears it, it'll be REALLY good on her..

And I want it to be on her.. So that it claims her as mine..*

Jonghyun pondered and hesitated for a while more.

*Am I sure about this? But we just got together 3 days ago.. Am I rushing too quickly?*

Jonghyun worried and took a step back.

*But look what happened with Sekyung. If I wait any longer Seo Eun may not want me any more...*

Jonghyun took a step forward.

*But what I scare her away?*

Jonghyun stepped back again.

Just then, the door of the jewelery shop opened and a male assistance came out.

"Hi sir, I'm L.Joe (AAHHHH L.JOE!! Hotness overload!!!) Can I help you?" He flashed a smile. "I saw you stepping forward and backwards like you were dancing cha cha. Are you unsure if you should get your girlfriend a gift?"

Jonghyun smiled awkwardly. "Yeah. I saw that ring and I wanted to buy it for her. But I'm scared I will scare her off for rushing things since we only got together 3 days ago. But I also don't want to drag things such that she doesn't want me anymore like my previous girlfriend. I don't know what I should do..."

L.Joe raised his eyebrows knowingly. "Then answer me one question. Do you think this girl is the girl that you want to spend your whole life with?"

Jonghyun smiled dreamily when he thought about Seo Eun's cute victory dance and expressions. "Yes. And I think even forever is too short a time to spend with her."

L.Joe smiled gladly. "Then sir, I think you should get that ring."

Jonghyun nodded with new confidence flooding in him. (Wow L.Joe is such a great sales man!!)

He soon left the shop with a small delicate carrier bad with his newly bought gift.

*Seo Eun ah..I hope you like it!*

Jonghyun stared at the gift in his hands and pondered.

*How can I give this to her in the most touching and romantic way? That will make her burst into tears and smile and laugh with joy?*

"AH!" Jonghyun smiled in triumph. "Seunggi hyung!"

Jonghyun whipped up his phone and dialed Seunggi's number.

"Yeomseyo Hyung!" Jonghyun chirped.

"OMG I KNOW YOU'RE JONGHYUN!" Seunggi shrieked. "I have a deal for you! If you don't want to be cut into a thousand million pieces the next time I see you then hang up NOW! But even if you do, I'll still cut you into a thousand million pieces! That's how much I fear your calls now! Always about that girl! You never really called me before. Maybe once to ask me how to get to the KBS building. But the past 3 times you've called me, you've seriously cause me a lot of trouble. Trust me dongsaeng. I mean EXTREMELY A LOT when I say that! So just hang up now!"

"Hyung! I have news on Shim Min Ah!" Jonghyun pancked and threw that line in.

"Huh?" Seunggi stopped immediately. "Huh what? What news?"

"Errr." Jonghyun scratched his head. "She's going to film for vogue?"

"WTH?!" Seunggi cursed. "I knew that 58 hours and 37 minutes ago! That wasn't even worth my time hearing!"

"I just wanted for you not to hang up hyung. Mianhae." Jonghyun apologised. "But hyung. I really really need your help this time. Please~~~"

"NO!" Seunggi boomed. "You got me into so much trouble. Have you heard of the phrase? Once bitten twice shy. I was stupid man. I was thrice bitten. So on the forth time, I shall be shy! I'm not that dumb to be four times bitten!!"

"Hyung if you don't help me this time I'll tell Shim Min Ah that you like her." Jonghyun smirked.

That stopped Seunggi immediately.

"Okay Mr clever. What do you want me to do?" Seunggi grumbled.

Jonghyun smiled satisfactorily.

*After this, just another call to Onew and the members and all will be ready!*