She's really a ghost

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Hi!!" The girl waved happily and jumped off the bed. "I was wondering when you were going to come back!"

"How did you find my dorm? How did you get in here? How?" Jonghyun whispered, his eyes buldging from the shock.

"I think you've guessed it!" She smiled widely. "I'm a ghost! I can't stay too long in sunlight you know and I had to wait till evening when the sun's not as strong then I followed your scent and tadaa! Here I am! I waited so long for you to turn up you know.. I was getting bored."

"You're a ghost. Hah." Jonghyun woke from his trance. He was initially very afraid of this girl in front of him, that is, until she started rattling on and on and on. Why would a ghost be so irritating and noisy. Seriously?!

"If you're a ghost then prove it to me." He dared.

The girl shrugged and floated up to the ceiling. Yes, FLOATED up. Jonghyun almost died of shock. She positioned herself infront of the light and Jonghyun could see the faint shape of the lamp through her body.

She was translucent.

"No one can see me too!" She said gleefully. "Except you of course. I don't know why.."

She started to go out into the living room.

Jonghyun flustered. He couldn't bear to let the other members see her. They would think he was cheating on SeKyung. No insane woman is going to spoil his relationship ever.

"Stop-" he said, trying to grab hold of her hand.

Instead, his hands went right through her hands, as though he was sweeping his hands through water. He felt a cold eerie non material substance touch him at that instance.

Jonghyun stayed there utterly stunned. Then he realised she already went out into the living room. He rushed out and saw a sight he almost had a heart attack looking.

Key was in the kitchen cooking, while the girl, Miss Ghost, was hanging upside down from thin air, looking at the soup he was brewing.

"Ugh. Key. Look up." Jonghyun said.

Key looked up curiously and stared hard for a second.

"Wow yeobo you're so observant!" Key praised. *What the hell?* I missed that spot when i was cleaning this morning."

Jonghyun felt sick in his stomach.

"See I told you they can't see me!" she said in triumph and started waving her hands in front of Key.

"Is anything else the matter?" Key asked, noticing Jonghyun still there.

"Ugh. Nothing." Jonghyun choked, seeing Miss Ghost do a victory dance and singing loudly at the same time.

*She's really a ghost. OMG she's a ghost! Key can't see her! I can't touch her! She is translucent! Oh god.. She's really a ghost!!!*

Jonghyun went back into his room and Miss Ghost followed.

"See I told you I was a ghost!" she said.

"Yeah. Erm so Miss Ghost," Jonghyun said, suddenly becoming polite. "When are you leaving?"

"You want me to leave?" she asked, with translucent tears in her eyes. "Can't I stay? Please? You're the first person who can see and hear me. Please let me stay. I'm so lonely. I promise I won't trouble you! I don't need to eat and I can just float around! I don't need a bed. Please let me stay..."

*How can I let a ghost stay? Its ridiculous..*

"I'm sorry. No means No missy." He said firmly and he gestured towards the door.

"Okay then.." Miss Ghost sniffled and trudged to the door. "Bye then." she said turning around to look at Jonghyun. Her eyes that were large were filled with sorrow. Her pretty face conjured to be a frowning one.

*God I am so going to regret this...* Jonghyun thought as he couldn't stand his guilt any longer.

"Wait!" he called.

Miss Ghost turned around curiously.

"You can stay."