Clues clues clues

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun laid on the sofa deep in thought. He had given up his bed to Seo Eun and settled on the couch instead.

*What could the relationship be, between Seo Eun and lee soon man Sunbae?* Jonghyun wrinkled his eyebrows, deep in thought.

Jonghyun kept thinking and thinking, and thought the hardest in his whole life. He never used his brains so much in his life, not even in exams.

Jonghyun sighed.

It was useless. His stupid brain couldn't think of anything. He needed help. Someone who is clever. Someone who can communicate with Seo Eun easily. Someone who is willing to sacrifice time and effort for this.

Jonghyun's heart cringed when he realized who this meant.

*Jaejoong..*

----------------------------

Key woke up the earliest, being the umma, and went to the kitchen to grab himself a cup of milk.

*What should I make for breakfast?*

Key held on to his milk and went to the living room. He plopped himself on the couch and---

"ARRRGGHHHH!!" Jonghyun screamed in pain.

Key jumped up in shock. His sleepy eyes woke up instantly.

"Omo Yeobo! I'm so sorry!!" he cried. "But why are you here!"

Jonghyun rubbed his stomach tiredly. "Seo Eun was sleeping on my bed so I slept here."

"Oh." Key said. "Okay then. What do you want to eat for breakfast?"

Jonghyun was about to reply when he remembered he has to find Jaejoong to get his help.

"Not eating!" Jonghyun said as he swept his coat up. "I have to find Jaejoong to talk to him about Seo Eun."

"But wai-" Key tried saying but Jonghyun was already out of the door.

"Sheesh that guy.." Key mumbled and went to the kitchen.

Onew arrived soon after.

"Woah!" Key jumped up in shock. "Is this Onew? Whose already awake? Omg I can't believe this!!"

Onew smacked Key's head. "Yah. It's because I received Luna's message. I couldn't sleep after that." Onew smiled dreamily.

"Eewwww spare me." Key gagged.

"Anyway," Onew looked around, "Wasn't anybody up with you? I heard you talking to someone."

"It was Jonghyun." Key said. "He went out already with eating breakfast. He said he wanted to find Jaejoong to discuss about Seo Eun's matter. It seems like he's really worried over this."

"Too worried.." Onew mumbled under his breath.

---------------------------

Jonghyun rang the doorbell impatiently.

*Damn that Jaejoong, why is he taking such a long time!*

A sleepy and TOPLESS Jaejoong came into view when the door opened.

Jonghyun stared at the guy's abs.

*Damn. He's fit. Wonder if Seo Eun likes this type of guys..*

"Hey. It's you!" Jaejoong exclaimed in surprise. "What's up? So early in the morning."

"Can I come in?" Jonghyun asked and let himself in.

After explaining all that happened to Seo Eun, Jaejoong's face turned into a worried one and he began pacing around the room.

"What could Seo Eun's relationship with lee soon man be?" Jaejoong asked himself.

"That's what I'm here for mr genius." Jonghyun snickered sacarstically.

"Okay let's analyze this slowly." Jaejoong said, ignoring jonghyun's remark. "The girls around Seo Eun's age that may come in contact with lee soon man are his daughters."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes.?"Lee soon man doesn't have any daughters. And besides, why would his daughter be so scared of him!"

Jaejoong gave Jonghyun a look. "okay next, he comes in contact with the lyricist and composers."

"Nonono Seo Eun can't even read the notes. She can't be.." jonghyun shook his head.

Jaejoong scratched his head. "Then the last possibility is that Seo Eun was one of SM's trainees."

Jonghyun froze. Could it be that Seo Eun was really a SM trainee?

"No it can't he I haven't even seen her before!" jonghyun Protested.

"Maybe she's a new trainee and you haven't met her yet?" Jaejoong asked, unsure.

*A new trainee? New trainee that we've never met?*

A vague memory came into jonghyun's memory.

"A new trainee!" Jonghyun jumped up and ran out of the house.

Jaejoong stared after him.

*He could've at least told me what he remembered. Pppsshhh.*