Amusement park part 1

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"YES YES YES!" Onew yelled when he returned home.

"You succeeded?"

"She agreed to be your girlfriend?"

"Did she cry from being too touched?"

Questions poured out from the waiting SHINee who had been waiting impatiently for their hyung's return for more than 2 hours.

"Hehe." Onew smiled dreamily to himself.

"We kissed!" he breathed, as if he couldn't even believe it himself.

"Mworago?!" Key shrieked. "Oh no my baby Onew's lips!!!"

"Good job man." Jonghyun smiled and patted his hyung's shoulder.

"So does that mean she accepted your proposal of being your girlfriend?" Taemin asked, scratching his head.

"Ya Babo!" Minho whacked Taemin's head. "If they even kissed of course it means they are together now!"

Key brightened up when he thought of something. "Ya Yeobo! Onew hyung's much Better than you! He already kissed Luna the day he confessed. You didn't even kiss SeKyung for 5 months!" he guffawed.

"Yah!" Jonghyun whacked his yeobo's head. Although it just shows that he is a cowardly guy and that he doesn't act fast, he was rather pleased inside. At least he didn't lose his first kiss to SeKyung, since she clearly wasn't THE ONE.

"anyway guys," Onew the happy said. "Luna wanted to know all you better since I was the only one who really talked to her before. So she suggested going to the amusement park tomorrow together since it's shinee's off day. Is that okay with you guys?"

"Alright! It's time to bond with sister-in-law!!" Key shrieked.

"Yah!" Onew screamed and went around chasing Key.

Jonghyun laughed and proceeded back to his room. Seo Eun was a whirl of white as she was dancing the victory dance.

"Yay! I succeeded! I totally rock!!" she sang as she waved her hands in circular movements.

"Yeah. All thanks to you, Onew is able to win Luna's heart." Jonghyun smiled.

Hearing jonghyun's praise, Seo Eun's heart swelled. She blushed a little and tried to cover it up by doing her victory dance in bigger motions.

"Since it was your credit, do you want to go with us to the amusement park?" Jonghyun asked bashfully.

Seo Eun looked at him with large wide shocked eyes. "I CAN??!" she screamed in excitement.

"Well yeah. If you want to." Jonghyun smiled and scratched his head.

"YES YES YES I WANT TO!!" Seo Eun laughed happily.

She twirled around the room and landed on the lamp.

"Tomorrow we're going to the amusement park!!" she smiled, her eyes shining.

*I'm glad you're so happy.* Jonghyun smiled along.

---------------------------

"Yah what's up with you and umbrellas recently? Are you that scared of the sun?" Key asked.

"It's just.. Hot isn't it?" Jonghyun fanned himself.

The rest if SHINee eyed him weirdly but was distracted by the arrival of Luna.

"Luna ah! You're here!!" Onew smiled widely spreading his arms wide.

Luna ran into his open arms and smiled sweetly. "Oppa I missed you."

"I missed you too sweetie.." Onew smiled and started leaning down towards Luna's lips.

"Stop! Nothing above PG13 in front of my baby Taemin!!" key shrieked and covered Key's eyes with his hands.

"Yah key Hyung! I'm above 13!" Taemin protested.

"Just cut it out man. Lets go play!" Minho cut in.

The gang of six (plus a ghost) went into the amusement park excitedly.

"Woah that looks great oh gosh! I want to ride that as well!!" Seo Eun pointed here and there.

Jonghyun smiled apologetically and said," Sorry to dampen your spirits but you can't ride those.." Jonghyun cringed when he saw Seo Eun look at him with those sad eyes of hers. "It's just that I can't possibly open up an umbrella on a roller coaster!!"

Seo Eun sighed. "Oh right. I forgot. *Sighs* I guess I'll have to just watch then."

Jonghyun looked at her with sad eyes.

*I'm sorry you're a ghost..*