Onew's crush

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Luna ah," Onew called bashfully. "I bought this sandwich just now but now I'm too full to eat it, do you want it?"

"Thanks Onew Oppa!" Luna thanked, glad as her stomach was already growling.

Onew smiled to himself and walked back to the SHINee boys who were eying him suspiciously.

"Yah Hyung! I'm hungry why didn't you give me the sandwich instead?" Taemin whined.

"Yeah. And Hyung, we haven't eaten since our lunch at noon, and it's already 8! Are you sure you're still full?" Key teased.

Onew's stomach grumbled in response. He put his hands on his stomach embarrassedly.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" Onew said.

"You like her don't you Hyung!" Jonghyun teased.

"Im sure he likes her! The way Onew Hyung behaves is exactly the same as when Jonghyun Hyung was courting SeKyung!" minho laughed.

"Yah!" Jonghyun slapped minho's thigh.

"Yes yes I admit defeat!" Onew wailed, throwing his hands in the air. "Yes I do like her!"

"Not bad taste Hyung, she has been working with us, helping us with our make up since we came, and she hasn't shown any signs of unhappiness!" Minho said," She's the most hardworking make up artist we have ever had!!"

"Yeah, and she's really cute and pretty as well!" Taemin praised.

"See? My taste is so good!" Onew smiled in delight.

"yeah yeah. It just surprises me that Onew Hyung can like anything else besides chicken!" Key teased.

Onew gave Key a hard smack on his head.

"Since you like her so much, why don't you confess Hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

"I'm scared of rejection! I don't know what she thinks of me. Im afraid if she doesn't like me like I like her!" Onew whined in frustration.

"Only if you tell her will you know!" Key said wisely.

"Jonghyun Hyung, how did you manage to confess to SeKyung unnie last time?" Minho asked curiously.

"I liked her, but I was also like Onew Hyung, I didn't dare to confess, being afraid of rejection." Jonghyun recalled. "But then I heard that her ideal type is SHINee. So I decided to bet on that 20% chance. And hey bingo! She likes me back!"

"But I have no clue how she feels towards me!" Onew sighed.

"Don't worry Hyung," Keyvpattef his shoulder. "I'll use my diva skills to spy her real emotions."

"Yeah, we will all try to fish for information."

-------------------------

"Luna sshi," Minho asked," what is your ideal man?"

"What's with the sudden interest?" Luna laughed as she dabbed the foundation onto his face. "I like guys who are funny, responsible and initiative, I guess."

*Sounds like Onew Hyung! But then it sounds a little like key too.. Hmmm*

"Luna sshi," key tried," Do you think I'm more good looking or Jonghyun?"

"You." Luna smiled.

"YES!" Key punched the air. "Then how about me and Onew?" he asked carefully.

"The truth?" she asked. "I think Onew Oppa."

*She really does like him to a certain extent! I mean who is blind enough not to recognize my handsomeness.*

Taemin approached Luna slowly.

"Unnie.." he called.

"Unnie?" Luna fumed. "I'm the same age as you mister!!!"

"Ack! sorry!" Taemin squealed and ran away.

The SHINee members shared their findings but it wasn't helping Onew one bit. He was still completely confused of Luna's feelings.

Jonghyun thought to himself in the corner.

*I must help Hyung too.. But how? .. Ah! Seo Eun!*

-------------------------

"So you're asking me to go to work with you tomorrow and try to spy on that Luna girl of Onew's to try to fond out her feelings?" Seo Eun asked.

Jonghyun nodded his head furiously.

"Okay! I'll do my best to help!" Seo Eun promised.

*I'll try my best! Don't worry Onew!*