Always a family (part 2)

Babysitting with the Stars

And here it is! The final chapter...Thank you everyone for sticking with me through this looong story. All your support for this story and comments and everything, it really made me happy through the tough times I've had the past year. So thank you for that. Tbh I wasn't sure about writing the sequel or not, because of my personal life but I decided  to do it anyways. 

So hopefully I'll see you in the sequel or maybe in my other stories hehe <3

-

“Hyun Su-yah…”

“Yah wake up…’

Hyun Su whined slightly, before pulling his blanket higher over his head.

“Go away.”

“Yah, how can you talk like that to your appa?” Sunggyu frowned and pulled the entire blanket off Hyun Su’s race car bed. Hyun Su looked up and pouted.

“Appa!”

“Now, that you’re up~” Woohyun grinned and scooped up the grumpy child, as the two headed for the kitchen.

“What are you doing appas?” Hyun Su complained. “I’m tired!”

Woohyun placed Hyun Su down on the tiled floor in the kitchen, and pulled a child size apron off the counter.

“We’re going to all cook breakfast together Hyun Su!”

Hyun Su blinked, rubbing his eyes. “Really?”

“Yup!”

“…Even Gyu appa?”

“Of course.” Sunggyu frowned. “Why wouldn’t I?”

Hyun Su shrugged, as Woohyun tied his apron for him.

“What’re we making ahjussi?”

“Mm, what do you want to make?” Woohyun smiled, slinging an arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder. “We’ll make whatever Hyun Su wants.”

Hyun Su tilted his head, thinking it over for a moment. “Cake!”

“Cake?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. “For breakfast?”

“We can’t?” Hyun Su pouted.

“Well ok. But just this one time.” Sunggyu sighed, folding his arms. Both Woohyun and Hyun Su cheered.

After gathering up the ingredients, Hyun Su helped Woohyun mix them together, while Sunggyu…watched.

“You have to help too Gyu appa.” Hyun Su pouted, as he and Woohyun turned to him.

Sunggyu pointed to himself. “Me? Uh…” He bit his lip and held his hands out nervously. “Ok….what should I…?”

Suddenly, Woohyun scooped up a spat of flour and dabbed Sunggyu’s nose with it. Sunggyu paused for a moment, before shooting the clearly amused younger man a glare.

“Yah! You—!” Hyun Su’s laughter drowned out his irate shouting, and he couldn’t help but smile.

Woohyun got some more flour and dusted Hyun Su’s nose with it, causing the boy to laugh some more before sneezing.

“Your turn!” Sunggyu grinned, before taking a whole handful of flour and tossing it at Woohyun, who was already preparing a shield—a nearby baking pan. “No fair!” Sunggyu complained, as Hyun Su bounced excitedly. Sunggyu grabbed the boy’s arm. “C’mon Hyun Su! We have to get him. It’s the snow ball fight part two!”

Hyun Su nodded eagerly and turned to grab some flour. But while he was doing that, Woohyun scooped up some vanilla cake batter and spread it all over an unsuspecting Sunggyu’s cheek.

Sunggyu started at him in shock for a moment, before grabbing the bowl of batter and throwing the whole thing in Woohyun’s direction.

Unfortunately Woohyun dodged it, and the cake batter was all over the floor.

“Stop dodging it!” Sunggyu complained.

Woohyun merely laughed as he took a step towards them. But he accidentally slipped on the batter, and tripped, falling right on his bottom. Hyun Su and Sunggyu laughed hilariously and pointed at him.

Woohyun pouted. “D-Don’t laugh!” Though he was already smiling as he said it.

++

After finally making and eating their cake and cleaning up, Sunggyu took them to the recording studio.

“What are we doing here appa?” Hyun Su asked, looking up at Sunggyu as they walked into the building. “Is this where you make songs?”

“Yeah, and today,” Sunggyu smiled, “You’re going to help us.”

“Me?” Hyun Su blinked.

“Actually, we wrote a song for you Hyun Su.” Woohyun admitted, somewhat sheepishly.

“Well, it was mostly Woohyun.” Sunggyu explained, as he led them into a recording room.

“Ahjussi can sing?” Hyun Su gasped.

“Yeah. He’s even better than me.” Sunggyu chuckled, to which Woohyun strongly protested.

“Ahjussi can cook, and is on the TV and he can also sing.” Hyun Su stared at Woohyun in amazement, before turning to Sunggyu. “Ahjussi’s kind of amazing.” He said the words rather seriously, but Woohyun laughed it off in an embarrassed manner. Hyun Su turned to Sunggyu. “Ahjussi is lucky to have Gyu appa, but Gyu appa is lucky to have ahjussi too.”

Sunggyu smiled, while Woohyun gushed over Hyun Su’s sweet words and proceeded to squeeze the living day lights out of the boy.

++

Later that evening, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hyun Su sat in the living room watching one of Hyun Su’s favorite dramas. Suddenly Hyun Su sneezed rather loudly. Woohyun noticed and placed a hand on Hyun Su’s forehead.

“Hyun Su, are you feeling ok?” Woohyun asked, concerned. “You’ve been sneezing a lot lately.”

“Maybe he has a cold?” Sunggyu spoke up from his spot on the couch.

“I’m fine!” Hyun Su exclaimed while sniffling. Woohyun grabbed a tissue from the coffee table and wiped the boy’s red nose.

“You should go to sleep early.” Sunggyu instructed, as he sat up. “Also, we should give you some—.”

“Candy!” Woohyun interrupted.

“Huh?” Sunggyu frowned. “No not candy, I meant medi—.”

“Hyun Su, you get in bed ok?” Woohyun clamped a hand over Sunggyu’s mouth. “Gyu appa and I will be there shortly to tuck you in!” Hyun Su stared at the two men strangely before obediently picking himself up and heading to his bedroom like a good boy.

“What the hell was that?” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun’s hand off his mouth.

“Don’t say medicine.” Woohyun warned. “Kids hate medicine. If we told him he had to take some medicine, do you think he’d want to?”

“But…we still have to give him some.”

“Yeah, but we don’t have to tell him its medicine.” Woohyun winked. “If you catch my drift.”

“Oh…” Sunggyu nodded, as he followed Woohyun into the kitchen. “Hey you’re pretty good at this kind of thing.”

“You think?” Woohyun grinned, as he opened the medicine cupboard, and then chuckled. “Hey, hyung does it turn you on? My awesome parenting skills?” He said the words in a joking manner, but Sunggyu blushed slightly.

“K-Kind of….” Sunggyu admitted, biting his lip.

Woohyun merely laughed in response. “You’re really something Gyu.” He sighed, before pecking Sunggyu lightly on the cheek, and then grabbing the medicine bottle and measuring cup.

Sunggyu smiled and followed him down the hall. “That’s a good thing right?”

“No, it’s totally in a bad way.” Woohyun chuckled earning a slap on the arm from Sunggyu. When they entered Hyun Su’s bedroom, the boy was happily bouncing on his bed. He stopped however, when Sunggyu and Woohyun walked in.

“Ah…looks like you’re feeling better.” Sunggyu noted, as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

“N-No!” Hyun Su frantically shook his head, and attempted a strained cough. “I-I still feel bad appa!”

Sunggyu and Woohyun exchanged a knowing glance.

“So…you wouldn’t mind taking some yucky medicine then?” Woohyun held out the bottle and measuring cup, causing Hyun Su to gulp nervously. Hyun Su pouted, crossing his legs, and pulling at his pajama pant legs nervously. Woohyun sat down beside him and patted his shoulder.

“Hyun Su-yah…” Sunggyu began. “This is about you leaving to live with your new parents, isn’t it?”

“I-I don’t want appas to leave me.” Hyun Su mumbled.

“We’re not leaving you.” Woohyun rubbed his shoulder.

“B-But I won’t be able to see appas anymore!” Hyun Su stammered.

“Hyun Su, you’re going to have a real mommy and daddy.” Woohyun explained. “You’re going to have a real family.”

Hyun Su gripped onto Woohyun’s shirt and mumbled, “But…appas are my family.”

Woohyun and Sunggyu exchanged a smile at that.

“Hyun Su,” Sunggyu reached out, gripping onto Hyun Su’s other hand. “We’re not leaving you…mm just think of it this way. You’re just adding more members to your family. You still have Woohyun appa, and me, but now you’ll have two more parents.”

Hyun Su paused, to think it over. “…R-Really?”

“Yeah, doesn’t that sound great Hyun Su?” Woohyun grinned. “Three daddies and a mommy!”

“No.” Hyun Su shook his head. “It’s two daddies, one mommy, and one gross ahjussi.” Sunggyu laughed, and Woohyun merely sighed.

“Yeah fine,” He smiled at Hyun Su’s giggling face, before petting the child on the head. “I’m still the gross ahjussi.”

++

A year later…

Sungyeol stomped into the kitchen, pouring himself a cup of coffee, and sighing. Dongwoo, who was sitting at the couch in the living room, looked away from his morning show and chuckled.

“He’s still sleeping huh?”

“Aish, why is he always like this?!” Sungyeol groaned as the two got up and made their way down the hall. They stopped at the door with the yellow Nam star tacked on it, and Sungyeol pushed open the door.

“Get up you stupid hyung!”

Of course the clump on the bed didn’t move one centimeter.

“Woohyun, wakey-wakey~” Dongwoo cooed, opening up the curtains.

“Shut up…” Woohyun groaned from underneath the mass of quilts and pillows.

“Good morning starshine! The mother-effing earth says hello!” Sungyeol yelled right in his ear, causing Woohyun to practically growl and sit up.

He rubbed his eyes and glanced at his alarm clock, which was beside the yellow ceramic Nam star Hyun Su had made for his birthday last year. “Oh !” He cursed at seeing how it was already almost noon. “Why didn’t you guys wake me earlier?!”

“We were worried you were tired from working late last night with filming, so we let you sleep in.” Dongwoo explained.

“Yeah, but he’s going to be here any minute! I still have to shower and brush my teeth and shave and put on my bb cream and—!” He continued on as he rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol exchanged a look.

“Does he really have to do that?” Sungyeol sighed. “I mean, its not like Sunggyu hyung hasn’t already seen him without makeup and all that.”

Dongwoo smiled. “I guess…it’s just that thing of a person wanting to look nice for the person they love.”

Sungyeol snorted. “You’re awfully greasy this morning.”

“Yeah, well,” Dongwoo grinned. “Hoya and I are going for a camping trip together this weekend!”

“Ah, that’s why you’re getting all mushy.” Sungyeol nodded. “How nice…all that stupid Myungsoo does is complain about not having threesomes.”

“Seriously?” Dongwoo gasped. “He really does that?”

“No.” Sungyeol shrugged, but then looked around suspiciously, as if Myungsoo would suddenly appear with a horde of toys and a lusty mind. “But I know that’s what he’s thinking, that ert...”

“What’re you talking about?” Woohyun stuck his head out from the bathroom door. “He loves you.”

Sungyeol smiled, suddenly getting shy. “Y-Yeah…”

“You know what this calls for?” Woohyun spread his arms out.

“Group hug?!” Sungyeol and Dongwoo exclaimed in synch.

“You know it!”

“I-I love you guys!” Dongwoo blurted out as they all went in for the hug.

“Yah,” Woohyun sighed, as Sungyeol laughed at the sobbing dino. “Don’t cry! Why are you crying?!”

++

When Woohyun finally put on the right outfit and hurried into the living room, Sunggyu was already there. He was sitting on the couch, arms folded and an annoyed look on his face. He looked up as soon as Woohyun entered.

“Yah!” He growled. “Nam Woohyun! Do you know how long I’ve been waiting? There’s a taxi outside and the driver left the meter running—!” Woohyun suddenly pounced on him, causing Sunggyu to land on his back on the couch. And before Sunggyu could open his mouth to protest, Woohyun’s lips were softly pressed to his.

“I missed you the whole day yesterday hyung.” Woohyun murmured, burying his nose in the crook of Sunggyu’s neck.

“Tch, whatever. I still don’t forgive you.” Sunggyu huffed stubbornly. Woohyun kissed Sunggyu on the cheek then smiled down at him.

“How about now?”

Sunggyu smiled, easily giving in. “Fine.”

“Excuse me.”

Woohyun and Sunggyu both got up into sitting positions to see Sungjong standing in the door way with his arms folded, impatiently tapping his foot. “But this driver still has the meter running, so unless you’re willing to pay my rent for the year I suggest we go now.”

“You’re a taxi driver now?” Woohyun asked, as he got up and approached the younger man. “Aigoo, our hardworking Jongie.”

“Not really.” Sungjong shrugged. “I getting paid right now, and I’m not even doing anything.”

“Ok fine, let’s go already!” Sunggyu exclaimed, rushing past the other two. “I don’t have that much cash on me!”

++

“Can you two maybe not make out in the back of a moving car?” Sungjong groaned and he steered the taxi cab along the street.

“It’s fine. Not like anyone can see us.” Sunggyu told him, from his position on top of Woohyun, who had his back pressed to the leather seat of the car.

I can!” Sungjong cried.

“Then just close that slidy glass window thing.” Woohyun told him.

“That’s only so I can’t hear you! I can still see you!”

“Yah, why’re you looking back here anyways?” Sunggyu berated. “Keep your eyes on the road, kid.”

“Hyung.” Sungjong groaned. “This is for my job. I can’t—.”

Sunggyu reached over and slid the glass pane divider shut, so they could no longer hear Sungjong’s ranting and complaints. Then he looked down at Woohyun with a satisfied grin.

“Now, where were we?”

“I think it was something like this~” Woohyun smirked, as he slipped his arms around Sunggyu’s neck and pulled him in for a kiss. But Sunggyu suddenly pulled away with a guilty expression.

“We probably shouldn’t be doing this right now—.”

“No!” Woohyun whined, gripping onto the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt. “I didn’t get to see you the whole day yesterday, and the day before and—.”

“Yah, that’s your own fault for working all day.” Sunggyu sighed.

“I can’t help that.” Woohyun shrugged with a slight smile. “Besides, it’s harder to see each other like before, since we don’t live together anymore.”

“I guess…” Sunggyu absently brushed his fingers along Woohyun’s exposed collarbone lightly. “But obviously people will think it’s weird if we just suddenly move in together.”

“Yeah.” Woohyun stared up at him. “But, I still miss it.”

“Well I don’t.” Sunggyu snorted. “Its nice not having someone bothering me all night long for . I actually get to sleep now.”

“Yeah right.” Woohyun playfully nudged Sunggyu’s chest. “You totally liked it.” Then he chuckled. “Remember when you used to get all the time?”

“Shut up.” Sunggyu blushed. “B-Besides that was your fault for always refusing. I can’t believe I actually miss that time.” He sighed. “You were like a cute innocent princess.”

“So what am I now?” Woohyun snorted. “A dirty old ?”

“Yeah, pretty much.” Sunggyu laughed, and Woohyun laughed as well as he pushed Sunggyu off him.

“You’re so nice.” He retorted sarcastically, as he smoothed down his shirt. “I think I’m failing for you all over again hyung.”

“Aigoo.” Sunggyu adjusted the collar of Woohyun’s shirt for him and smiled. “Of course you are. You love me.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes and nudged him, and Sunggyu nudged him back. And then they both laughed some more.

And Sungjong just kind of wanted to throw up. But in a way he was glad that Sunggyu had someone who truly cared about him, because not just in show biz, but in life that was rare.

++

Later that week…

Woohyun had just finished with his filming of the new movie he was in for the evening, and was getting in his manager’s car. A few fans followed him from the studio to the car. He waved and gave them some Namgrease style fanservice, before being dragged into the car by Man Suk.

“You really need to tone it down.” Man Suk sighed, as he started up the car.

“They waited all day for me.” Woohyun shrugged. “I should at least give them something.”

“No one asked them to wait for you.” Man Suk told him. “And you shouldn’t encourage them.”

Woohyun merely shrugged him off, and got out his phone. He found that he had a missed call from Sunggyu, and decided to call him back. He had to wait a while, until Sunggyu finally picked up.

“...Hello?” Sunggyu mumbled. He sounded tired.

“You called earlier hyung?” Woohyun asked. “What happened? Did you just come from work?”

“Yeah. You?”

“Just finished. Why?”

“Well, I was just talking to Minhyuk and—.”

“What?” Woohyun interrupted, impatiently. “Why were you talking to him?”

“Stupid, don’t be jealous.” Sunggyu sighed. “He said his sister invited us over for dinner tonight.”

“Oh…” Woohyun nodded, and glanced at his manager. “Now?”

“Yeah, just come to the studio. We can go together.”

++

“Sunggyu hyung, you came~” Minhyuk opened up the front door and immediately pulled the older man in for a hug. Woohyun forcefully pulled Sunggyu towards him past Minhyuk into the house.

“What’re you doing here?” Woohyun pouted, still keeping his protective hold on Sunggyu’s waist. “I thought Nara noona invited us.” He looked around the living room for Minhyuk’s older sister.

“Ah! Sunggyu-sshi, Woohyun-sshi.” A petite woman with a short brown bob and young face appeared from the kitchen in a blue apron. “I wasn’t expecting to see you for another…” She glanced at her watch. “Half hour.”

“Sorry.” Sunggyu smiled politely. “But we kind of wanted to see…”

“Ah of course.” Nara giggled, and then walked to the edge of the stair case. “Hyun Su-yah!” She called. “You have some visitors!”

And soon enough there was the thumping of small feet against the floorboards, and a seven-year-old Hyun Su was racing down the stairs in a blue soccer jersey and shorts.

“Appas!” He cried and leapt into Woohyun’s arms.

“Hyun Su-yah!” Woohyun squeezed him tightly. “We missed you kid!”

“Ahjussi, you’re crushing me!” Hyun Su whined.

“Ah, sorry.” Woohyun chuckled sheepishly and put the boy down.

“Gyu appa!” Hyun Su reached out as Sunggyu knelt down and gave him a hug.

“You’ve been a good boy right?” Sunggyu asked, patting him on the head. “You’re listening to your parents right?”

Hyun Su nodded obediently. “I’m going to go to school!”

“Ah really?” Woohyun clasped his hands together.

“He’ll be enrolling in primary school soon.” Nara smiled, gingerly running a hand through the boy’s short black locks.

“I’m going to be as smart as Gyu appa soon!” Hyun Su exclaimed excitedly.

“Yah,” Woohyun pouted, nudging the boy. “As smart as Gyu appa? What about me?”

“I’ll be smarter than gross ahjussi.” Hyun Su giggled and then yelped and ran when Woohyun began to chase him across the room.

Sunggyu merely sighed, Minhyuk snorted at Woohyun’s childish behavior, and Nara smiled warmly and giggled.

“Yeobo, I’m home~.” A tall man in glasses walked in the front door, wearing a suit and holding a brief case.

“Ah, Daniel-ah.” Nara walked over to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. Daniel turned to Sunggyu and then glanced at Woohyun who was play-wrestling with Hyun Su, and frowned.

“Oh, no. Why’d you bring them?” Daniel sighed. “Now Hyun Su won’t call me appa anymore.”

Sunggyu chuckled. “Sorry about that Daniel-sshi.”

“It’s ok.” Daniel laughed, good-naturedly. “Besides he still doesn’t call Woohyun-sshi appa either. So I still have hope. Though ‘ahjussi’ seems like more of an endearing term than appa even.”

++

Minhyuk couldn’t stay for dinner, much to Woohyun’s joy.

Hyun Su and his two sets of parents ate dinner, and conversed about things going on in their lives. Nara and Daniel already knew about Sunggyu and Woohyun being together because of Hyun Su asking them why appa and ahjussi couldn’t get married like appa and umma.

Nara was immediately supportive, but Daniel was a tad uncomfortable. Though he still treated Sunggyu and Woohyun kindly.

They talked about Hyun Su’s new school, and about their jobs—Woohyun’s latest movie, Sunggyu’s upcoming concert, and Nara and Daniel who were teachers at a prestigious high school.

“So I see you’re into soccer, Hyun Su.” Woohyun grinned and patted the boy’s head. “Just like your favorite appa, right?”

“Gyu appa plays soccer?” Hyun Su blinked.

“Not Gyu appa! Me!” Woohyun frowned.

Daniel sighed sadly. “Do I even stand a chance?”

“Ahjussi’s good at soccer?” Hyun Su asked, as he grabbed for his cup of juice.

“Of course!” Woohyun exclaimed proudly. “I almost went pro.”

“Wow! Ahjussi should teach me!” Hyun Su cheered. “Because DanDan-sshi doesn’t know anything about sports.”

Sunggyu choked on his drink, turning to Daniel. “DanDan-sshi?”

“There’s no hope for me is there?” Daniel sighed dramatically.

Nara giggled and patted her husband’s arm. “Help me do the dishes.”

++

While Nara and Daniel did the dishes, Sunggyu and Woohyun joined Hyun Su in his room to play.

“When are appas getting married?” Hyun Su suddenly put down his controller, turning away from the TV screen and the video game he and Woohyun were playing.

Woohyun paused the game and put his controller down too, as Sunggyu, who was lying on Hyun Su’s bed sat up. They exchanged a look before Woohyun smiled at Hyun Su.

“Well…we’re already married Hyun Su.” Woohyun explained, and then put a hand over his chest. “In our hearts.”

Hyun Su scrunched up his face. “Gross ahjussi is being gross!”

“What?” Woohyun chuckled. “It’s true!”

“Why’re you asking about that?” Sunggyu scooted to the end of the bed, closer to them, and patted Hyun Su on the head.

“Because…” Hyun Su pouted, looking down. “I saw Umma and DanDan-sshi’s pictures…”

“Ah, of when they got married?” Woohyun asked.

Hyun Su nodded. “Why can’t appas be like that too?” He looked up at them. “Appas are in love right?”

“Of course we are.” Woohyun smiled softly, and reached out, holding onto the boy’s hand. “But…Hyun Su if we got married, which one of us would wear the dress?”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, but Hyun Su stared at him rather seriously, attempting to think it over.

“Gyu appa is prettier…” Hyun Su pursed his lips.

Woohyun smirked victoriously at Sunggyu. “So Gyu appa would wear the dress—.”

“But I think gross ahjussi should wear it.”

“What?” Woohyun frowned, as Sunggyu held back a laugh. “Why? You just said Gyu appa was prettier!”

“But the one who wears the dress on the cake is shorter!” Hyun Su exclaimed.

Woohyun blinked. “What?”

“Ah.” Sunggyu nodded. “I think he’s talking about that little figurine they put on the wedding cakes. You know the one with the bride and groom?”

Woohyun couldn’t help but smile because of Hyun Su’s rather innocent conclusion.

“Aigoo come here you little!” He grabbed onto Hyun Su hugging him tightly.

“Argh! Gross ahjussi you’re choking me!” Hyun Su yelled dramatically, while laughing and flailing his arms around. Sunggyu smiled, watching the two until they both turned to him with sinister looks.

“What…?” Sunggyu laughed uneasily. Suddenly they both jumped up and pounced on Sunggyu. All three landed on Hyun Su’s blue pororo sheets in a fit of giggles.

“Tickle fight!” Woohyun announced, and Hyun Su landed right on Sunggyu’s stomach, attacking his neck and chest with his wiggling little fingers.

“How could you this Hyun Su?” Sunggyu feigned offense as he struggled to hold back laughter. “I would understand this kind of betrayal from Nam Woohyun, but not from you! I thought I was your favorite appa!”

Hyun Su was laughing hysterically, at this point and dropped his head onto Sunggyu’s chest, red faced and giggling like crazy.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Woohyun, who was lying next to Sunggyu, nudged him while jokingly pouting. “I’d never betray you hyung!”

“Of course you wouldn’t.” Sunggyu snorted. “Because you love me so much right?”

“But…” Woohyun’s voice lowered, but he still had a sparkle of amusement in his eyes. “I do love you.”

Sunggyu smiled and grabbed the collar of Woohyun’s shirt pulling him closer and kissing him.

Hyun Su gasped, and when Sunggyu and Woohyun looked up at him, he blushed and buried his face in Sunggyu’s chest.

“What?” Sunggyu laughed, running a hand through the boy’s hair.

“Nothing~” Hyun Su mumbled shyly.

“Aigoo, was it weird seeing appas kissing?” Woohyun asked while smiling.

“No.” Hyun Su murmured, raising his head slightly.

“Come here.” Woohyun pulled the boy off Sunggyu and between the two of them. Woohyun turned to his side, holding onto Hyun Su’s hand. He leaned in and kissed Hyun Su on the cheek, making the boy giggle shyly. “It’s not Gyu appa’s kiss, but its something right?” Woohyun grinned, as Sunggyu turned to his side as well. Hyun Su reached out and grabbed onto Sunggyu’s hand.

“I…” Hyun Su smiled brighter than ever, holding both their hands. “I love appas.”

“Us too…” Sunggyu smiled.

“…We love Hyun Su too.” Woohyun finished for him.

The three of them soon fell asleep, never letting go of each other’s hands.

-----