The fight (part 1)

Babysitting with the Stars

Woohyun wearily trudged into the kitchen one morning, feeling very sore, and somewhat irritable.

“Morning Woohyun hyung!” Sungyeol greeted from the kitchen table, as Myungsoo sat next to him, eating some cereal.

“Oh hey guys…” Woohyun waved at them before opening up the fridge and scanning the contents. He blinked twice before slamming the fridge shut, and shifting his stance to face the two at the table. “What the heck are you guys doing here? How did you even get in?”

“Well—.”

“Nah, you know what? I don’t even care right now…” Woohyun sighed, and pulled out a chair to sit. He frowned when he noticed how hard the wooden seat looked. “Why don’t we have softer chairs? I need a pillow for this! Someone get me a pillow!”

“Yeesh,” Sungyeol scoffed. “Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed—.”

“ PILLOW! NOW!”

“Ok fine!” Sungyeol squeaked, and rushed to the couch, and grabbed a salmon colored pillow. “Here.” He placed the pillow down on Woohyun’s chair.

“Thanks.” Woohyun sat down, and winced slightly. “It still hurts! Someone get me an ice pack!” Myungsoo and Sungyeol exchanged a glance, as if telling the other to get it.

“I got the pillow, you get the ice pack.” Sungyeol told Myungsoo.

“But I’m eating.” Myungsoo frowned.

“Get the ice pack and I’ll give you something.” Sungyeol bargained.

“Really?” Myungsoo’s eyes lit up. He strolled over to the freezer and got out a small ice pack, and wrapped it in a dish towel before returning. “Here.” He handed it to Woohyun.

“Thanks.” Woohyun placed the ice pack down on the chair, and sat on top of it. “Ahh…that’s better.”

“So what happened?” Sungyeol asked, and then noticed Myungsoo glancing at him from the side. “What?”

“You said you were going to give me something, if I got the ice pack.” Myungsoo stated.

“Oh, right…” Sungyeol looked around the room for some ideas. “Ok, close your eyes.”

Myungsoo readily squeezed his eyes shut. Sungyeol raised his hand and flicked Myungsoo square on the forehead.

“Ow!” Myungsoo clutched his forehead. “What was that?

Sungyeol merely shrugged. “I never said I was going to give you something good.”

“I’m going to burn your socks.” Myungsoo threatened.

Sungyeol scoffed. “Is that supposed to scare me?”

Suddenly Woohyun sighed dramatically resting his head on the table.

“What’s your problem?” Sungyeol asked. “And what happened to your ?”

“I don’t want to talk about it…” Woohyun looked away, seemingly ashamed.

“Well ok.” Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo. “Hey you know in the second episode of—.” Woohyun sighed rather loudly one again. “Yah.” Sungyeol frowned. “If you have something to say, just say it already!”

“I-I can’t say it!” Woohyun stammered.

 “Ah…” Myungsoo nodded in understanding. “It has to do with that—.”

“N-No it doesn’t!” Woohyun interrupted in a flustered manner.

“Has to do with what?” Sungyeol looked from Woohyun to Myungsoo in confusion.

“With—.”

“NO SHUT UP!” Woohyun hissed. “I SAID IT DOESN’T HAVE TO DO WITH THAT! DON’T SAY IT—!”

“With horse back riding—.”

“NO IT DOESN’T! I’M A MANLY MAN—wait what?” Woohyun paused.

“Sometimes when you sit on the saddle for too long, you can hurt your .” Myungsoo explained, as if he was knowledgeable on the subject.

“Is this true?” Sungyeol turned to Woohyun. “Is it really true that you went horse back riding without me?! Yah you jerk! You know I’ve always wanted to—!”

“I didn’t go horse back riding!” Woohyun groaned, slapping a palm to his forehead.

“Then what is it?”

And right at the moment, Sunggyu appeared from down the hall, wearing a grumpy expression and limping.

“Oh look who it is.” He snorted. “Sungyeol and Myungsoo…” He paused to sneer at Woohyun. “And the biggest idiot who ever lived.” Woohyun folded his arms and pouted.

“How can you be mad at me?!” Woohyun pointed an aggravated finger at him. “I’m the one who should be—!”

“Don’t even talk to me right now!” Sunggyu growled, and sunk down at the head of the table.

“That’s fine with me!” Woohyun huffed and folded his arms.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol exchanged a confused glance.

“W-What happened?” Sungyeol blinked. “Did you guys fight?”

“It’s all hyung’s fault!” Woohyun exclaimed.

“Yah!” Sunggyu slammed a hand on the table. “The whole thing was your dumb idea!”

“But it was because you were the one who—!”

“Are you seriously telling them about this?!” Sunggyu hissed. “Do you have to tell them everything?! Sunggyu started mocking Woohyun’s voice. “Oh hey guys! Guess what? I just farted! Yeah it didn’t smell that much, so it’s all good!”

“Y-You…!” Woohyun’s bottom lip trembled. “You’re such a jerk! I did it all for your sake! Because I wanted to make you happy! And I’m the one who got the most hurt, and you don’t even care!” Woohyun yelled, and then struggled to stand up.

“Yah! Don’t you dare run away at a time like this!” Sunggyu demanded.

“Leave me alone!” Woohyun huffed, and stumbled as he made his way out of the kitchen.

“Did we…did we step into an alternate universe or something?” Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo. “Where those two aren’t acting all lovey-dovey, like newly weds?”

“Seems like it.” Myungsoo nodded, propping his elbows on the table, and resting his chin in his palms.

“Sunggyu hyung…” Sungyeol turned to the older man who was angrily pouting, still sitting at the head of the table. “What happened? Why’d you guys fight?”

“Its nothing you have to worry about.” Sunggyu sighed, but then turned to the other two. “But why are you guys here?”

“Well the thing is…” Sungyeol was going to answer, when Sunggyu’s phone began vibrating in his pocket.

“Ah, just a second.” Sunggyu glanced at his phone to see that it was his manager, Sang Hyun. “Hello? Hyung?

“Sunggyu, I’ll be there soon, to pick you up.”

“Pick me up? For what?”

“Yah, didn’t you get the fifty text messages I sent last night?”

“Oh…” Sunggyu bit his lip. “I was kind of busy last night…”

“Busy doing what? You better not have been out clubbing!”

“No…I definitely wasn’t doing that…”

Myungsoo and Sungyeol watched Sunggyu discuss something about his album preparations with his manager and then hang up.

“So what were you doing last night?” Sungyeol asked. “I’m assuming it was something dangerous since it looks like you got hurt…hm looks like Woohyun got hurt too…”

“Did you go horse back riding together?” Myungsoo questioned.

“They didn’t go horse back riding!” Sungyeol hissed, and then worriedly turned to Sunggyu. “Right? You didn’t go horse back riding without me right—?”

“No.” Sunggyu sighed. “And it wasn’t something dangerous…well it wasn’t supposed to be…”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sungyeol blinked. “What did you guys do?!”

“Just forget it.” Sunggyu sighed. “Anyways, I have to go get ready for work.”

++

“Gyu appa…” Hyun Su stood and watched Sunggyu put on his shoes at the entrance way. “Are your really going?”

“Yeah.” Sunggyu ruffled up the child’s hair affectionately. “I’ll be back in the afternoon, ok?”

“But…what about gross ahjussi?” Hyun Su stared up at Sunggyu with a worried look.

“What about him?”

“Aren’t you going to say bye to him before you go?” Hyun Su pouted.

Sunggyu didn’t even bother to conceal the annoyance that gnawed at him after hearing mentions of Woohyun. “It’s not like I’m leaving forever. I’ll be back later.”

“B-But…!” Hyun Su clutched onto Sunggyu’s sleeve.

“Hyun Su-yah, I have to—.”

“D-Don’t be mad at ahjussi!” Hyun Su pleaded.

Sunggyu merely sighed and pulled Hyun’s Su’s little fingers off his sleeve. “I have to go now. Be a good boy ok?” He finished and grabbed his bag. He paused for a moment in his steps, before pushing the door open and leaving.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo and Sungyeol watched the whole scene from around the corner.

“Wow…this must be serious.” Sungyeol turned to Myungsoo as the two walked back into the kitchen. “I wonder what happened between them…” Myungsoo nodded in agreement. “Well whatever happened, it was probably Woohyun hyung’s fault…”

“Yeah…”

“He always finds a way to screw things up—.”

“Yah!” Woohyun marched into the kitchen. “How can you say that—?”

“Well then tell us what happened!” Sungyeol retorted, as the three of them sat down at the table again. Woohyun watched Hyun Su plop down on the couch, looking like a shell of his former self.

“Fine…” Woohyun gave in. “It all started out yesterday afternoon…we both had the day off, so we decided to take Hyun Su to the park to play...but then Gyu hyung was making this cute face! You know the one?” Woohyun beamed fondly at the other two as if they would know what he was talking about. “When he’s spacing out, and he looks kind of sleepy—.”

“Argh! Shut up!” Sungyeol groaned, pounding a fist on the table for dramatic effect. “We don’t want to hear about how cute you think he is! And besides…how can you even think that? He just looks kind of scary to me…”

“How can you not see how adorable he is?” Woohyun turned to Myungsoo. “You know what I’m talking about right? I know that you’ve noticed it!”

Myungsoo paused for a moment, locking eyes with Woohyun. It was silent for a moment, as a wave of understanding passed through them.

“Well…” Myungsoo smirked. “He is kind of—.”

“YAH! HOW DARE YOU?!” Woohyun exploded, pointing an enraged finger at the younger man. “HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE’S CUTE AND LOVEABLE BOYFRIEND WITH YOUR DIRTY, UNHOLY, LUST FILLED EYES?!”

Myungsoo frowned. “What? But you just—?”

“Oh so you want to touch his now too?!” Woohyun shook his head in disgust. “You’re despicable…”

“I didn’t even mention his —.”

“You just did!”

Myungsoo shot Sungyeol a helpless glance. Sungyeol sighed and patted the other male on the shoulder sympathetically. “Just give up man...you can’t win when he’s like this.”

“I bet you wish I was out of the picture so you could have him all to yourself!” Woohyun eyed Myungsoo, jealously.

“Why would I want that?” Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s waist. “I already have my Yeollie.”

“Well what if something happened to Sungyeol, and you were single?” Woohyun questioned.

“What happened to him?”

“He uh…he broke up with you.”

“Why would he do that?”

“Because…he doesn’t like you anymore.” Woohyun replied.

“Why doesn’t he like me anymore?”

“Because he’s sick and tired of you always staring at other people’s boyfriends!” Woohyun spat.

Myungsoo leaned his chin on Sungyeol’s shoulder. “Would you really do that?”

“I don’t care about any of this!” Sungyeol threw his hands up in the air. “I just want to know what the hell happened between you and Sunggyu hyung!”

“Ok what if Sungyeol never existed, would you go out with Gyu hyung?” Woohyun continued, ignoring his annoyed friend.

“What about you?” Myungsoo asked.

“Huh? What about me?” Woohyun blinked.

“Well are you still with Sunggyu hyung in this scenario or…?”

“Don’t do it.” Sungyeol warned the older man. “Don’t pry into this…you’re going to regret it.”

“Well obviously!” Woohyun stated proudly. “There isn’t a scenario where Gyu hyung and I aren’t together! Ah, but I guess that wouldn’t make sense then…ok how about if this is before hyung and I met. So hyung is still single.”

“What about you?” Myungsoo stared at Woohyun. “Are you single?”

“What does it matter whether I’m—?”

“Because I’d probably date you instead.” Myungsoo stated.

Woohyun and Sungyeol were both silent for a moment.

“Wait…” Woohyun eyed Myungsoo skeptically. “What are you—?”

“Well with Sunggyu hyung it’s more of a purely physical attraction, while if it’s with you, I think dating would be—.”

“Yah!” Sungyeol shove Myungsoo away in an angered flurry. “How could you?!”

Myungsoo blinked, clearly confused by the outburst. “I was just—.”

“I don’t mind Sunggyu hyung, but with this grease bag?!” Sungyeol pointed a finger in Woohyun’s general direction. “So if I wasn’t around you’d go and date one of my closest friends?!”

“Well,” Woohyun smirked, leaning back in his chair. “I guess I can’t help it. I’m just that attractive, and genuinely loveable. Sorry about that Sungyeollie. Ah, but I guess this isn’t the first time this has happened.”

“What?” Myungsoo looked from Woohyun to Sungyeol. “What do you mean?”

“Sungyeol’s girlfriends always ended up falling for me instead.” Woohyun inspected his cuticles casually. “Ah, it’s a curse really. To be this gorgeous—.”

“That was only because every time I brought a girl home, you ‘just so happened’ to be coming out of the shower, wearing nothing but a damn towel!” Sungyeol hissed.

“That wasn’t on purpose or anything.” Woohyun shrugged. “You just always brought girls over at around the same time, which coincided with my bath time.”

“They said they wanted more than a one pack…” Sungyeol looked down at his lap, with a pitiful expression, and rubbed his belly. “Even two was too little! Those greedy pigs went straight to six! And it’s all your fault!” He pointed a finger at the older man. “Why do you have to work out so much?!”

“Yeollie…” Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungyeol’s neck. “I like your one pack the best.”

Sungyeol snorted, feeling somewhat shy. “Y-Yeah, well...”

“Aww how cute.” Woohyun sighed. “Now can you guys go for your honeymoon, and leave me and Hyun Su alone to drown in our misery?”

“Ahjussi…” Hyun Su tugged on Woohyun’s pant leg.

“Hm?” Woohyun looked down at the boy.

“I-Is Gyu appa gone forever?”

“What? No.” Woohyun scooped up the youngster into his lap. “He’s not gone forever. He’ll be back later.”

“Oh…” Hyun Su nodded, appearing to be unconvinced. “Are you and Gyu appa going to leave?”

“Hyun Su, what’re you talking about…?”

Suddenly it dawned on Woohyun. Hyun Su was someone who never had a real family. He didn’t know what it was like to have a mother and father and a family who stuck by his side through anything.

Hyun Su looked up at Woohyun with teary eyes. “D-Don’t fight appa. I’ll be good so please don’t—.”

“Hyun Su, its ok.” He the boy’s hair gently. “Listen…sometimes when people love and care about each other, they end up doing things that hurt each other. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Because then they learn how to understand each other and become even closer and build a stronger bond.” Hyun Su was silent, and Woohyun became worried that his explanation was too complex for him to understand.

Hyun Su sniffled slightly and met his appa’s gaze. “R-Really?”

Woohyun smiled. “Yeah, so don’t worry ok? Gyu appa and I will make up soon.”

“Now?” Hyun Su blinked.

“Uh, well now is a bit…” He paused when he realized Hyun Su was giving him the puppy dog eyes. “Y-Yah, that’s not fair kid. You’re using my move against me.”

++

“So what do you think really happened between them?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo as the two were sitting in Myungsoo’s car. They had tried to squeeze the information out of Woohyun once more, but he refused and sent them packing with some left-overs from last night. He claimed he had to drop Hyun Su off at day care and had a bunch of other things to do, that Myungsoo and Sungyeol didn’t really care to remember. So there they were sitting in the parking lot, with serious thinking faces, as they wondered what Woohyun and Sunggyu could have fought about.

“Ah! I’ve got it!” Sungyeol a finger in the air. “Since this is Woohyun hyung we’re talking about, it probably has to do with !”

Myungsoo eyed him curiously. “Go on…”

“Well, don’t you remember how I told you about Sunggyu hyung releasing the beast and all that?”

“Yeah…?”

“Well that’s because Woohyun hyung goes crazy in bed! He probably went overboard and ended up pissing Sunggyu hyung off. That would also explain why Sunggyu hyung was limping!”

“Yeah…but wasn’t Woohyun hyung the one with the sore ?” Myungsoo pointed out. “And remember when we walked in on them at your house, and Woohyun hyung had on those handcuffs?”

“So?”

“And remember how he was asking what it was like to bottom?”

“So what? You’re saying Woohyun hyung was the one who…a-and Sunggyu was the…nah that’s crazy!” Sungyeol laughed it off.

“Is it though?” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, but I still don’t think that Woohyun hyung would let that happen…you’ve seen how defensive he gets?”

“That’s why they were both upset about it.” Myungsoo explained. “It all makes sense.”

“No it doesn’t—!”

“Just think about it…” Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol with an amused grin. “Woohyun hyung decides it would be fun to try doing it while tied up. Sunggyu hyung thinks it’s a bad idea, but Woohyun hyung doesn’t listen. But then Woohyun hyung realizes that when his arms are tied up, he has no control over what happens. Sunggyu hyung takes advantage of the opportunity…first Woohyun hyung is scared it’ll hurt, but then he realized he likes it up the and—.”

“Ok yeah that’s kind of disturbing…” Sungyeol made a face. “I kind of wish you didn’t let me think about that…but I mean you kind of have a point.”

“Right?”

“So that means Woohyun hyung has become like that huh?” Sungyeol nodded. “Well we should probably pretend we don’t know anything. Because you know how he gets? He’ll get all freaked out and embarrassed and—yeah we totally have to make fun of him for this!”

-----------------------------------------------

All these sweet comments, and the subscribers, and the upvotes, a-and.../falls over/  I don't deserve this wonderfulness. Thank you ;__;