Watching

Babysitting with the Stars

“So…are we really going to do this?” Sunggyu asked, nervously glancing at Woohyun, who was sitting beside him on their bed.

“Yeah what’s the big deal hyung?” Woohyun grinned. “I did this all the time with Sungyeol and Dongwoo.”

“You watched gay with Sungyeol and Dongwoo?” Sunggyu shot him an aggravated look. “Seriously do I have to have a talk with the two of them about boundaries or something?”

“Relax.” Woohyun put an arm around Sunggyu and chuckled. “If it makes you feel any better, it wasn’t gay . It was just regular—.”

“That doesn’t make me feel better!”

“Oh…” Woohyun blinked dumbly. He honestly thought that would ease Sunggyu’s mind, so he was out of ideas. But then he thought of something. “But I wonder how Dongwoo felt about watching straight since he’s gay and all...wait a second! Now that I think about it, those movies always did have more guys than girls in them…and there was that one time, where I’m pretty sure there weren’t any girls—.”

“How did you ever think you were straight?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“I-I don’t know!” Woohyun stammered, and grabbed for the laptop. “J-Just start it already!”

Sunggyu sighed as he handed one of the ear buds to Woohyun, and pressed play.

The opening scene was some shirtless guy walking out of his house.

“OMG TURN IT OFF!” Woohyun panicked and slammed the laptop shut.

“Shut up!” Sunggyu hissed. “You’ll wake Hyun Su!”

Woohyun gasped and clamped his hands over his mouth.

“Nothing even happened yet…why are you already freaking out?” Sunggyu sighed, and opened up the laptop again.

“I-I don’t know…” Woohyun mumbled, hesitantly shielding his eyes with his hands. “I’m just not used to this kind of thing…maybe this was a bad idea.”

“This was your idea in the first place.” Sunggyu shook his head. “Just a minute ago you were acting like some big shot and now look at you…” He rubbed the back of the ashamed tree’s neck. “Why do you keep trying to force yourself into things you’re uncomfortable with?”

Woohyun frowned slightly, and spread his fingers apart slightly so Sunggyu could see his eyes. “I guess it’s a habit…?”

“Yah, shouldn’t you know by now?” Sunggyu patted Woohyun’s head. “You don’t have to be like that with me. I don’t care if you’re not experienced or anything…and you shouldn’t either.”

“Ok…” Woohyun nodded with a slight pout, and rested his head on Sunggyu’s shoulder, as the latter was browsing the internet. “But…maybe I did freak out a little too soon. Start it again. I won’t panic this time…I promise.” Woohyun latched onto Sunggyu’s arm.

“No, you’re not ready for it yet.” Sunggyu replied, curtly, his eyes glued to the screen.

“Aww please hyung!” Woohyun whined childishly. “I promise I’ll be ok! I’m ready! I swear!”

“…Fine.” Sunggyu gave in, and started the movie again. It continued with the shirtless man, walking out of his house. Well he wasn’t really shirtless since he had suspenders on, though they seemed to serve little to no purpose. He walked up to his mailbox and opened it up, casually sifting through his mail.

“This…is actually really boring.” Woohyun frowned. “It’s just some shirtless guy doing menial tasks.”

“Yeah, but this was the most tame one I had.” Sunggyu shrugged. “You wouldn’t be able to handle the other ones…” Woohyun was about to protest, when a dog appeared on screen. The shirtless man immediately knelt down and affectionately petted the fluffy golden retriever.

“Oh god don’t tell me he’s gonna get it on with the dog—.”

“No!” Sunggyu groaned. “Just shut up and watch…” It ended up with the dog leading the shirtless man to the park, where his owner, an equally attractive fellow was waiting for him. Just when the two men leaned in for a kiss, Woohyun coughed rather loudly.

“I-I have to use the bathroom.” He announced. “Ah! But don’t wait up for me hyung! You can just continue with it, I’ll be back in like a second—.”

“Yah.” Sunggyu grabbed onto Woohyun’s wrist, stopping him from leaving. “Nothing even happened yet.”

“I-I know, I just need to—.” Suddenly Sunggyu shut the laptop, and placed it on the night stand. “What are you doing hyung? I was watching that—!”

“No you weren’t.” Sunggyu gripped onto the end of Woohyun’s shirt. “And neither was I.”

“Oh…” Woohyun bit his lip, as Sunggyu pulled his t-shirt up over his head for him. He had gotten slightly more accustomed to Sunggyu’s sudden urges to…well to do it. And it wasn’t like he didn’t want to as well, but since telling Sunggyu that he didn’t care who topped and who bottomed, he became nervous that every time was going to be the time he would have to bottom. Sunggyu, as he said, never forced Woohyun into anything, but Woohyun still had his anxieties. He hated how he was acting like such a prude about the whole thing, but he didn’t know how to change.

Suddenly he got an idea. It was so obvious, he thought. Just as Sunggyu was leaning in for a kiss, Woohyun bounced off the bed.

“I got it!”

“W-What…?” Sunggyu pouted.

“Sorry, hyung. I have to go meet with some people!” Woohyun announced and was already out the door, pulling his shirt on as he left.

“Yah!” Sunggyu called out in vain. He sunk down on the bed after Woohyun had left, stewing in his own anger and frustration for the younger man, before opening up his laptop. “Nam Woohyun…you stupid little tease…” He muttered, before selecting another title.

++

“So why exactly did you call us all here at…” Sungyeol glanced at his cell phone. “Midnight?”

“Yeah! Hoya and I were in the middle of some…” Dongwoo glanced at the others. “Some business.”

Woohyun had called over Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Sungjong to a deserted park.

“Well ok…” Woohyun cleared his throat as he sat at the top of the slide, his legs dangling off the edge. “There’s a reason I called this specific group of people here…but before I get into that.” He pointed at Myungsoo, who was latching onto Sungyeol. “Why is he here?!”

“Can’t I be?” Myungsoo grinned.

Woohyun sighed. “Fine whatever…”

“Can you just get on with this?” Sungjong eyed his watch. “I have work in half an hour.”

“I…” Woohyun averted his gaze, awkwardly twiddling his thumbs. “I-In your relationships…you guys have been…the bottom before right?”

“The bottom of what?” Sungyeol blinked innocently.

“I think he’s talking about ual relationships!” Dongwoo exclaimed, rather loudly.

“Y-Yah!” Woohyun hissed, pointing a finger at the shorter man. “Keep your voice down! What if the paparazzi spot us?!”

“Why are you asking us about such a personal thing?” Sungyeol pretended to appear offended, as he plopped down on the swing.

Woohyun scoffed. “Like you’re really one to be saying that!”

“But why are you assuming that Dongwoo hyung and I are the ones like that?” Sungyeol sighed. “Yah, you really don’t know anything do you?”

“W-Well isn’t it though?!” Woohyun blushed. “I can’t really imagine Hoya or Myungsoo being the ones to—.”

“Do you want to find out?” Myungsoo suddenly appeared behind Woohyun, scaring the living day lights out of the older man.

“Holy hand cream!” Woohyun had to hold onto the sides of the jungle gym, so he wouldn’t slip and tumble down the slide. “Yah! Sungyeol control your koala!”

Sungyeol shrugged. “It’s not my business where he sits…or appears.” Woohyun glanced behind him uncomfortable with the way Myungsoo was sitting so close behind him.

“Uh, anyways…”

“Yeah, I still don’t understand what any of this has to do with me.” Sungjong sighed, folding his arms. “I’m not even dating a man.” Everyone paused to look at Sungjong.

“Wait…” Woohyun blinked. “You mean to tell me that you…”

“Just because someone works at a gay bar doesn’t mean they’re gay Woohyun hyung.” Sungjong shot him a dry look.

“Oh…” Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “I guess I’m really ignorant about a lot of things…”

“Well the first step is acceptance~” Dongwoo nodded, as he drummed his fingers on the metal pipes of the merry-go-round.

“What did you call us out here for anyways?” Sungyeol yawned.

“Oh right…uh well.” Woohyun gulped. “I kind of wanted to know what it was like…t-to be on the bottom.”

“What?” Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Sungjong all shot him skeptical looks.

“A-And since I figured all of you guys have done that, you would know about—.”

“Why?” Sungyeol suddenly asked.

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked.

“Why do you want to know about that?”

“Oh…” Woohyun looked away. “Uh…”

“Ah,” Myungsoo swung an arm around Woohyun’s shoulder. “So you’ve become like that—.”

“N-NO I’M NOT!” Woohyun suddenly shrieked, getting extremely defensive. “I’M A TOP FOR LIFE!”

The rest watched as Woohyun ran up the street, yelling things about being manly and such.

“What’s his problem?” Myungsoo frowned. “I was just going to say that he was finally trying to be more understanding of Sunggyu hyung’s situation…”

++

Woohyun ran all the way home and barged into the bedroom, panting heavily.

“Oh y-you’re already back…” Sunggyu suddenly slammed the laptop shut, as he awkwardly adjusted the comforter over his lap.

“Yeah, sorry I just took off like that.” Woohyun sighed, and collapsed on the bed beside Sunggyu. “Man I’m beat.”

“What were you doing?” Sunggyu glanced at the younger man and immediately regretted it. Woohyun was breathing quite hard, and had beads of sweat running down his neck. It didn’t help that the t-shirt he was wearing had a pretty deep neckline.

“I just went for a run…” Woohyun told him, which technically wasn’t a lie.

“O-Oh…” Sunggyu gulped, attempting to control the situation in his pants, which was already quite bad thanks to the he was in the middle of watching. “Uh…well maybe you should go take a shower or something. You’re sweating really badly.”

“Hm,” Woohyun sat up and pulled at the edge of his shirt. “Yeah I guess you’re right.” He suddenly pulled off his t-shirt right there in front of Sunggyu.

“H-Hold up! What do you think you’re doing?!” Sunggyu gasped, gripping onto the sheets to control himself.

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked obliviously, his shirt now in his hands. “What’s wrong Gyu hyung?”

“Y-You…!” Sunggyu spluttered, in an aggravated tone, as his eyes shamelessly traced every inch of the younger man’s sweaty upper body. “Y-You’re so horrible!”

“W-Why?” Woohyun pouted, taken off guard. “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

“Damn it,” Sunggyu groaned, before he grabbed onto the other’s wrist and pressed his mouth hungrily to Woohyun’s. “You’re such a tease.”

Woohyun just looked back at him, not really knowing if he should be apologizing or not. He didn’t even really understand how he was being a tease, when he was just sitting there, minding his own business.

“Uh…I’ll go shower now…” Woohyun said in a deliberately slow manner, as if that would prevent him from sounding like a tease.

It didn’t.

And Sunggyu had already pushed him down on the bed, and was decorating Woohyun’s neck with his tongue.

“W-Wait…I probably smell, and I’m all sweaty—.”

“Hot.” Sunggyu breathed in his ear. “You’re so hot right now, and you don’t even realize it…”

Woohyun gasped lightly, when Sunggyu his .

“H-Hyung—.”

“Please don’t tell me to stop.” Sunggyu begged in a low voice, as he sent breathy kisses down Woohyun’s abdomen.

“I-It’s not that.” Woohyun panted. “I just meant…we should take this to the shower.” Sunggyu paused to look up at Woohyun and immediately his lips curved into a smirk.

++

Sunggyu assumed that when Woohyun said shower, he meant well, a shower. But what happened instead was a candle lit scented bubble bath.

“Isn’t it more romantic this way?” Woohyun grinned as he filled the porcelain tub, foamy bubbles forming at the surface.

Sunggyu didn’t care either way, but he knew that if he let Woohyun do what he wanted, eventually he’d get what he wanted.

He leaned over the sink, and watched Woohyun get everything prepared. He chuckled lightly when Woohyun tripped, ending up with one leg in the filled tub, soaking his once dry pant leg.

Woohyun frowned slightly, but then noticed Sunggyu laughing at him.

“Hyung, it’s not funny.” He grinned.

“Yeah, ok.” Sunggyu approached him, wrapping his arms around Woohyun’s bare waist from behind.

“W-Wait a second…” Woohyun tried to say, when he felt Sunggyu’s lips on the back of his neck. But obviously, Sunggyu wasn’t listening, and slid a hand down Woohyun’s back, grabbing the younger man’s rather firmly. “G-Gyu…” Woohyun gasped.

“Is it ok?” Sunggyu asked softly in Woohyun’s ear.

“Um…” Woohyun gulped as he felt Sunggyu’s fingers steadily pull his jeans off. Before Sunggyu could go any farther, Woohyun skimmed a dollop of foam off the top of the bath water, and tossed it behind him.

“Yah!” Sunggyu backed away almost instantly.

“Water fight!” Woohyun announced, and scooped up some more soapy foam and flicked it onto Sunggyu’s t-shirt. He realized that was probably a big mistake, because the elder was now glaring daggers at him. “…Sorry?” He blinked dumbly with a stupid grin on his face.

“Oh you’re sorry are you?” Sunggyu took a step forward with a menacing aura.

“Uh…yeah?” Woohyun chuckled, not bothering to take the fuming hamster seriously. What could Sunggyu do to him anyways? He was faster, and probably stronger, and it wasn’t like Sunggyu would lay a hand on him.

And he was right. Sunggyu didn’t lay a hand on him.

“W-Where are you going?” Woohyun watched cautiously, as Sunggyu, disappeared out of the bathroom for a few minutes. He came back in, holding a cat sized velvet red box. Woohyun gasped in recognition. The red box hid all Woohyun’s dirty little secrets and erted ual knick knacks, that he never wanted Sunggyu to find out about.

“H-How did you find that?” Woohyun stuttered, eyes wide.

“Sungyeol and Dongwoo.” Sunggyu replied bluntly, as he sat down at the edge of the tub.

“Damn those traitors!” Woohyun cursed, before worriedly turning to Sunggyu. “Hyung…you didn’t by chance look inside—?”

“Of course I did.” Sunggyu sighed, as he whipped out a little silver key and inserted it in the heart shaped lock.

“T-The key?” Woohyun panicked. “How did you—?”

“It wasn’t that hard to find…it was in your underwear drawer.” Sunggyu shrugged, as he scanned the items in the box. Woohyun whined in frustration, attempting to make a grab for the box, but was stopped by Sunggyu’s warning eyes.

“Oh, what’s this?” Sunggyu pulled out what looked like a leather leash and collar.

“W-What are you going to do with it?” Woohyun questioned nervously, hastily backing up when Sunggyu suddenly stood up. Sunggyu placed the box down, still holding onto the leash, as he leisurely sauntered over to Woohyun. “H-Hyung…” Woohyun found his back pressed to the wall, with Sunggyu leaning in, breathing hotly in his ear.

“What do you want me to do with it?” Sunggyu whispered, causing Woohyun’s heart to throb, as well as some other organs. “Tell me Hyunnie.”

“U-Uh—.”

“Do you want me to punish you?”

Woohyun squeaked slightly, and quickly shook his head.

“No…?” Sunggyu’s pressed his hips firmer against Woohyun’s before slipping the leash around Woohyun’s neck and tugging it, drawing him closer. “But you’re being such a bad boy.” He groaned huskily in Woohyun’s ear. “Hyung wants to tie you up and teach you a lesson.”

Woohyun couldn’t take it anymore, and moaned desperately.

“P-Please…do it.” He breathed, sinking to his knees. “P-Punish me hyung.” He grabbed onto Sunggyu’s leg.

“Hm…” Sunggyu put a finger to his chin, the other hand still clutching onto the leash. “I don’t know—.”

“I-I’m such a bad boy!” Woohyun begged, writhing around restlessly at Sunggyu’s feet. “Tie me up! Whip me!”

“Is that what you really want?” Sunggyu smirked.

“Yes!” Woohyun pleaded. “Please—OMG what are you doing?!” His mouth dropped to the floor, when Sunggyu walked over to the toilet and held the leash over it.

“It’s called a punishment for a reason.” Sunggyu retorted with a dry look. “You’re not supposed to enjoy it.”

“N-No!” Woohyun crawled over to him. “Don’t do it!”

“Tell me why I shouldn’t you tease!” Sunggyu growled, letting the leash hover over the toilet bowl. “Say goodbye to your erted es—!”

“S-Stop!” Woohyun held his hands up. Sunggyu turned to him, finally noticing the bulge in Woohyun’s pants.

“Yah, you’re such a liar.” Sunggyu sighed. “You totally get off on this stuff…you really are a masochist aren’t you?”

Woohyun blushed and turned to the side. “I know you think it’s creepy and weird…”

Sunggyu suddenly felt kind of guilty, and placed the leash on the countertop by the sink. “I’m sorry…I guess I shouldn’t have said that.”

“Its fine, and actually you’re right…” Woohyun murmured, and picked up the red box. “I should just throw all this stuff out anyways—.”

“Wait…” Sunggyu cleared his throat. He hadn’t failed to realize the way Woohyun had gotten so excited and…yes at the idea of being tied up. He had never gotten that kind of reaction from the other, with normal methods. “Um…we don’t have to throw them out yet.” Sunggyu muttered.

“What…?” Woohyun blinked.

“J-Just keep them ok?” Sunggyu told him, and grabbed the leash from the counter and placed it safely in the box. He noticed Woohyun was looking up at him with a slight smirk.

“You liked it too.”

“W-What?” Sunggyu averted his gaze.

Woohyun grinned. “Gyu hyung is a sadist.”

“N-No I’m not!” Sunggyu stammered, tugging at the edges of his shirt in a flustered manner.

Woohyun was kind of enjoying teasing Sunggyu a little too much and leaned in, his mouth on Sunggyu’s ear.

“Ahhh Gyu hyung whip me~” Sunggyu immediately grabbed the box from Woohyun and started for the toilet again. “Wait no! I’m sorry hyung!”

-----------------------------------------------

And so ends another installment of, "This is such a dumb story. Why are you still reading this?"

No but really, thanks for sticking with me and this story~ :D

Also Hyun Su downed a bottle of hard core cold medicine before bed…that’s the only explanation as to why he didn’t wake up after all that noise his idiot ert appas were making…