Interview and a photoshoot

Babysitting with the Stars

“W-Wait…” Sunggyu stammered, as Woohyun slammed him against the closed bathroom door, his lips attacking every inch of Sunggyu’s neck. They had just finished giving Hyun Su his bath and had tucked him in bed and were currently cleaning up the bathroom.

Well they were supposed to be.

But it had been a few days since they had gotten together, and they were still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship.

Sunggyu was the one who started it when he just had to shamelessly peel off his wet shirt in an obvious attempt to entice Woohyun. It clearly worked, and led to a heated make out session against the locked bathroom door.

“H-Hyunnie…”

“Y-Yeah?”

Woohyun gasped slightly, when Sunggyu suddenly d his .

“H-Hyung d-don’t—.” Woohyun blushed, as Sunggyu switched their positions, and pressed Woohyun against the adjacent wall. Woohyun bit his lip to control himself from emitting an embarrassing sound, as Sunggyu’s hand wandered up his shirt, eventually pulling it up over his head and discarding it to the floor.

“G-Gyu—.” Sunggyu’s mouth occupied Woohyun’s once again, before he could speak. Their bodies were pressed even closer together, when Sunggyu suddenly grabbed Woohyun’s hand and pressed it to his stomach. “W-What’re you doing?” He breathed, as Sunggyu guided Woohyun’s hand down below his belly button.

“P-Please…” Sunggyu whispered in Woohyun’s ear. “Touch me…”

Woohyun’s whole body felt even hotter than before, with the combination of those words and the desperate, needy look in Sunggyu’s eyes.

“I-I don’t know how…” Woohyun murmured, his hand trembling, as Sunggyu firmly gripped onto it, maneuvering it under the waistband of his jeans. “W-Wait…I can’t!” Woohyun started to panic, and attempted to pull his hand away from Sunggyu. “I-I’m sorry this is—.”

“I-It’s ok…” Sunggyu said softly, as he let go of Woohyun’s hands, though he still had that hungry look in his eyes.

“Hyung I want to…b-but I’ve never…with a man I mean…” Woohyun gazed at Sunggyu worriedly.

“You know, you’re not the only one…I’ve only been with girls as well.” Sunggyu sighed. “…But before you seemed so…so experienced.”

“W-Well…that was just kissing.” Woohyun grinned sheepishly. “Plus I’ve had my fair share of women so…”

“Yeah I’m sure you have.” Sunggyu snorted as he folded his arms. “Well I guess we should get to bed then…”

Woohyun’s eyes went wide. “B-But hyung I—!”

“I meant to sleep!” Sunggyu groaned, realizing that he probably wasn’t going to have his…urges satisfied any time soon.

++

“Hyung…” Woohyun poked the sleeping hamster’s nose for the third time that morning. He was lying awake in bed, watching Sunggyu sleep.

“Shut up…” Sunggyu grumbled, and sleepily shoved Woohyun’s hand away. Woohyun grinned, as he scooted closer, and slipped his arms around Sunggyu’s waist under the covers.

“Hyung~”

“Nam Woohyun…” Sunggyu muttered, as he forced his tiny tired eyes open. “Shut up before I—.” Woohyun interrupted him with a gentle kiss. Sunggyu groaned slightly, but couldn’t fight the slight smile forming on his lips.

“…What’s the time?” Sunggyu asked.

“Do you have a lot to do today?” Woohyun pouted, not looking forward to being separated for the day.

“No…” Sunggyu sighed as he wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck. “But we have to do a magazine photo shoot and interview for the show remember?”

“Oh yeah…well that’s not until after lunch.” Woohyun buried his face into Sunggyu’s chest, and then paused to look up at the older man. “We still have time~”

“T-Time for what?” Sunggyu felt his face get warmer.

“For cuddling~.” Woohyun beamed with an innocent expression that made Sunggyu feel like a dirty ert.

“O-Oh…” He bit his lip, and averted his gaze, as Woohyun’s sharp nose brushed his collar bone.

“Hyung…”

“Hm?”

“What should I call you?” Woohyun looked up to meet Sunggyu’s gaze. “Like for a nickname?”

“Why do I have to have a nickname?” Sunggyu blinked.

“Because~” Woohyun’s eyes brightened. “Ah, how about Gyu bear? Honey Gyu Gyu? Gyulicious?”

Sunggyu made a disgusted face. “Those are all stupid.”

Woohyun frowned. “W-Well you’re stupid!”

“Yah!” Sunggyu shot him a threatening look.

“Calm down, I was just kidding Hyung~” Woohyun chuckled, unaffected by Sunggyu’s intimidating glare. “Anyways…I guess we should get up now…we still have to make breakfast and wake Hyun Su.”

++

When Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Hyun Su arrived at the photo shoot, a couple of the other pairings were already there. A male actor and female model pairing were currently posing for the photographer. They were sitting together on a bright pink couch with a lime green backdrop and making cutesy poses.

“I’ll take Hyun Su to be with the other kids.” Sang Hyun, Sunggyu’s manager offered.

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked. “You mean he’s not going to be in the photos?”

“First they’re doing the interviews with the pairings, and then they’ll bring the kids later for the photos.”

Sunggyu turned to Hyun Su. “Are you going to be ok to play with the other kids?”

Hyun Su nodded shyly and followed Sang Hyun to the other children.

“They grow up so fast don’t they?” Woohyun joked as he watched Hyun Su leave.

“I’m kind of worried about him though…” Sunggyu sighed.

“Why?” Woohyun asked.

“Because…you know how he is?” Sunggyu replied. “It takes him a while to get close to new people.”

“Ah that’s true…” Woohyun nodded. “But it’s only for a little while, I’m sure he’ll be ok hyung.”

“Yeah.” Sunggyu turned to Woohyun and he had that warm look in his eyes that never failed to make Woohyun heart thump. “I guess you’re right.”

“Great you guys are here!” The director approached them.

“Director-nim, what’re you doing here?” Woohyun asked.

“I came to brief you on a few things you should make sure you do for the interview.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Don’t tell me this has to do with fanservice again?”

“No, of course not!” The director laughed nervously. “Ok, so they’ll probably ask you—.”

“Sunggyu-sshi, Woohyun-sshi, if you’re ready for your interview…” The interviewer from the magazine company came up to them.

“They still have to go through hair and makeup.” The director told the interviewer lady.

“If it’s ok, could we talk while you’re getting that done?” She asked.

“Sure.” Woohyun smiled politely.

++

“Oh I’m sure it wasn’t that bad.” The interviewer lady giggled, tapping Woohyun lightly on the arm.

“No it really was!” Woohyun had a charming grin on his face, and Sunggyu who was sitting on the chair next to Woohyun’s getting his hair done, couldn’t help, but roll his eyes. He wasn’t jealous, because he knew Woohyun was always like that when the cameras were on.

“So a lot of fans are wondering what your ideal type is.”

“Oh really?” Woohyun nodded, and then glanced at Sunggyu in the mirror. Sunggyu looked up, and met his gaze. “Well…” Woohyun turned to the interviewer. “Of course the fans~”

“Oh c’mon!” The lady sighed. “You can’t date the fans.”

“Aw why not?” Woohyun jokingly added.

 What would you like in a girlfriend? Do you prefer someone older or younger?”

“Mm…someone older.” Woohyun folded his hands in his lap.

“Do you like long hair or short hair?” The lady pressed on.

“Uh well that’s—.”

“Jeez cut it out woman!” The director yelled from behind them. The interviewer shot him an annoyed look.

Excuse me! We’re trying to conduct an interview over here!”

“Yeah and maybe you should cut it out with the intrusive questions!” The director walked up to them and pointed a finger at the woman.

“I’m just asking questions that the fans want to know the answers to!”

“Oh really?” The director eyed her suspiciously. “Are you sure its not just you that wants to know the answers to those questions?!”

The lady put a hand to in shock. “What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“Oh you know very well what it means you cougar!”

“C-Cougar?!” The lady gasped. She immediately got up and slapped the director swiftly across the face. “You jerk! How could you say that to your own wife?!”

“…Wife?” Woohyun and Sunggyu exchanged confused looks, before glancing at the director.

“Yes…this is my wife.” The director sighed, while rubbing his reddened cheek.

“Soon to be ex-wife!” The lady spat, pointing a threatening manicured finger at her husband.

“Oh please, we’ve been together for ten years, you’re not going anywhere.” The director scoffed, and then turned to the two younger men. “Word of advice for the two of you. Never get married. Ever.”

“Wow, we actually agree on something.” His wife snorted, and then turned to Woohyun and Sunggyu. “Ah, but I’m sure sweet boys like you two would treat your wives very well.”

“Yeah because I’m sure whoever they get married to won’t be a player of a woman who can’t keep her eyes off other men!” The director glared at his wife.

“Oh is that so?” His wife scoffed. “Well I sure hope they don’t get married to a grumpy obsessive type that gets jealous over every little thing!”

“I do not get jealous!”

“And I’m not a player!”

Woohyun and Sunggyu exchanged a humored glance, as they watched the husband and wife argue.

++

After the interview/domestic argument had finally ended, Hyun Su was brought back in and the three of them were getting prepared for the photo shoot.

“But why do we have to wear these?” Sunggyu asked, referring to the round eared hair band in his hand. “What are these? Bear ears?”

“They’re hamster ears.” The stylist told him, as Woohyun chuckled in the background.

“Why are you laughing?” Sunggyu shot him a dry look. “Yours is no better bunny.”

“A bunny’s better than a hamster~” Woohyun grinned, as he walked up to the older man.

Sunggyu frowned. “They’re practically the same thing!”

“No they’re not! Bunnies are bigger than hamsters.” Woohyun laughed victoriously.

“Then why am I the smaller one?” Sunggyu sighed. “Its obvious I’m bigger than you.”

Woohyun choked on his bottled water at Sunggyu’s comment, reminded of a certain something that Sunggyu had that he definitely thought was quite big.

“What?” Sunggyu blinked.

“N-Nothing…” Woohyun mumbled, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

“Appa I have kitty ears!” Hyun Su held up his cat eared head band for his appas to see.

“Aigoo, our cute little kitty cat~” Woohyun cooed, while pinching Hyun Su’s cheeks.

Hyun Su put on his cat ears and shyly looked up at Sunggyu.

“Does it look good Gyu appa?”

“It’s very cute.” Sunggyu smiled and patted the child on the head.

“What about me Gyu appa?” Woohyun was at it again with the shameless aegyo, complete with those stupidly cutesy sound effects.

“Y-You look dumb.” Sunggyu shoved the bunny eared Woohyun away. “Cut it out.”

Woohyun pulled at the ears on his hair band so that the ears drooped. “Look what you did hyung! You made me sad, so now my ears got sad too.”

Sunggyu snorted. “Are you serious right now?”

“What are you doing to do about this hyung?” Woohyun questioned, in a jokingly serious manner. “Hm? Well? What are you going to do hyung?”

Sunggyu looked around, before leaning in to whisper in Woohyun’s ear, “You.”

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked.

“You asked what I was going to do, right?” Sunggyu replied in a cool manner.

It’s safe to say that shut Woohyun up for quite some time.

++

That evening Sunggyu and Woohyun had dropped Hyun Su off at another pairing’s apartment for a birthday. Apparently the child they were taking care of was Hyun Su’s friend, and so they decided to host a sleepover for all the kids in the apartment building that were also a part of the show.

So therefore, Sunggyu and Woohyun were left alone in their apartment.

Sunggyu was lounging on the bed, his nose deep in the pages of a novel, when Woohyun came out of the bathroom after completing his shower. He walked out in nothing but black boxer briefs, and a white towel around his neck, to catch the water that dripped off his hair.

Sunggyu put his book down in an instant, as the black thick framed glasses he was wearing slipped lower on the bridge of his nose.

“Damn…”He accidentally uttered out loud.

Woohyun immediately turned in Sunggyu’s direction, clearly startled.

“H-Hyung!” Woohyun ripped the towel off his neck and threw it at Sunggyu. “Why didn’t you say anything if you were there?!” He blushed and hurriedly pulled on a pair of fitted dark wash jeans.

“It’s not my fault you didn’t notice me here.” Sunggyu shrugged, as he tossed the towel to the side.

The still shirtless Woohyun strolled over and sat in front of Sunggyu on the bed. “I didn’t know you need glasses.”

“I don’t.” Sunggyu answered.

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked. “Then why…?”

“Do you not like them?”

“I-I like them.” Woohyun immediately answered.

Sunggyu smirked and sat up. “Then that’s why I wore them.”

“…I don’t get it.” Woohyun blinked.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Yah, are you really that stupid?”

“Yes I am.” Woohyun grinned, foolishly. “Explain it to me hyung~”

“Hyun Su’s gone for the night…we’re here alone.” Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun, as he gestured around the empty bedroom. “Do you get what I’m trying to say?”

“Uh…well…” Woohyun had this confused look that had Sunggyu wanting to hit his head on the wall.

He really didn’t think it would be so hard to get laid. It had never been this hard before. But then again, Sunggyu had never tried to get with a man before. Especially the dumbest man who ever lived.

It was time for more drastic measures.

“It sure is hot in here.” Sunggyu sighed and tugged at the collar of his v-neck t-shirt, revealing his creamy skin that was just waiting to be ravished. Woohyun gulped and looked away.

“W-What’re you talking about hyung?” Woohyun stammered. “I-Its winter…and the heater isn’t on—.”

“Hyunnie…” Sunggyu leaned closer, as his fingers caressed Woohyun’s bare skin, tracing the creases that formed his abs.

“W-What?” Woohyun clenched his fists to control himself, as he felt Sunggyu’s breath in his ear.

“How about tonight we…”

“W-We can’t!” Woohyun interrupted, standing up quickly.

“Why not?” Sunggyu, looked up at Woohyun and pouted. “…Do you not want to—?”

“I-It’s not that!” Woohyun exclaimed in a flustered manner before sitting back down. “…I promised Dongwoo and Sungyeol I’d come over and have dinner with them tonight.”

“Oh…” Sunggyu nodded solemnly, realizing that would mean he would be left alone.

“And I want you to come too hyung.” Woohyun took Sunggyu’s hands in his.

“…Why?” Sunggyu blinked.

“B-Because…” Woohyun looked down bashfully. “Y-You’re my…b-boyfriend.”

Sunggyu felt himself get embarrassed by Woohyun actually referring to him that way.

“B-But…it’s not like anyone can know about it anyways…” He murmured.

“No! Sungyeol and Dongwoo are different!” Woohyun explained.

“Really?” Sunggyu eyed him skeptically. “How do you know that?”

“You’ll see.” Woohyun grinned, and leaned in to kiss Sunggyu on the cheek before getting up. “So get ready ok? We have to go in twenty minutes.”

“Twenty minutes? Yah! You jerk, why didn’t you tell me sooner!” Sunggyu growled as he hastily pulled his glasses off and got off the bed.

“I would have, but you were too busy trying to get in my pants!” Woohyun called after him. Sunggyu blushed and shot the smirking Woohyun an annoyed look, before slamming the bathroom door shut.