Housewarming party (part 2)

Babysitting with the Stars

I just want to let you guys know this, since I saw a lot of this in the comments. Sorry if it wasn't clear back in chapter 16, I think...but the director told them there's only a camera set up in the living room. If they want to film in another room, they have hand held cameras to film. So basically, as long as they're not in the living room, they can do whatever the hell they want without getting caught. Haha ok, just wanted to make that clear~

-

Sunggyu stepped into the kitchen to see Woohyun with his back turned, digging his hand into a box of cereal. “Woohyun…” Sunggyu put a hand on Woohyun’s shoulder, but the younger merely shrugged him off, and headed for the fridge. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

“It’s nothing.” Woohyun muttered, scanning the contents of the fridge.

“No it’s not.” Sunggyu sighed “But fine...if you don’t want to talk…” He turned to leave, when Woohyun slammed the fridge door shut, causing him to flinch.

“Is that all I am to you…?” Woohyun murmured, and Sunggyu turned around to face him.

“Woohyun—.”

“No…just forget it…” Woohyun forced a smile. “I guess it was just my own delusional thinking…”

Sunggyu walked up to him, and suddenly slammed his palms to either side of Woohyun’s face.

“Ow!” Woohyun whined. “What’re you doing hyung?!”

“Ya.” Sunggyu frowned, pulling at Woohyun’s cheeks. “Didn’t I tell you before? Not to make that annoying face.”

“W-What’re you talking about?” Woohyun rubbed his red sore cheeks, after Sunggyu had stopped pinching them.

“At least with me…” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun’s hands away, and softly Woohyun’s cheeks. “Don’t smile like that…if you don’t really mean it. If you’re upset, just tell me. I don’t want you to hide things from me, ok?”

After Sunggyu removed his hands Woohyun looked down silently, gingerly touching his face with his own fingers.

“Hyung…”

“Yeah?”

“You really have to stop being so nice.” Woohyun sighed.

“I-I’m not being nice!” Sunggyu stammered, feeling awkward at the sudden compliment. “I-I just…”

“You’re probably like this with everyone…” Woohyun admitted. “A-And maybe I kind of wish that we had some kind of special relationship where I was more important to you then other people…even though I know that’s dumb and probably never going to happen. But still…sometimes it feels like you treat me differently. It’s probably just my imagination though—.”

“It’s not.” Sunggyu interrupted, causing Woohyun to look up at him.

Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck, blushing slightly. “I-I don’t really know either…but I do know that how I am with you…I’m not like that with other people.”

“Really?” Woohyun’s lips curved into a smile.

“W-Well yeah…” Sunggyu grinned shyly. “You are my adorable, lovable best friend aren’t you?”

Woohyun was practically beaming at this point

“S-Stop it…” Sunggyu nudged Woohyun slightly feeling embarrassed with the way Woohyun was smiling at him.

“Hyung you just said—.”

“D-Don’t repeat it!”

“I’m your best friend~?” Woohyun spread his arms out and walked towards Sunggyu for a hug.

“C-Cut it out!” Sunggyu attempted to shove him away in a flustered manner.

“Ugh this is gross…do I really have to keep filming them?”

“Shh quiet!”

Sunggyu and Woohyun turned around to see Sungyeol holding a camera, with Dongwoo and Myungsoo behind him.

“What’re you guys doing?” Woohyun eyed them suspiciously.

“Well we’re definitely not filming you guys because the staff told us to, so that they could put it online if that’s what you’re thinking!” Sungyeol blurted out. Sunggyu took a step towards them, and Sungyeol’s eyes went wide and he immediately caved. “OK WE WERE! I’M SORRY! DON’T KILL ME PLEASE! DONGWOO HYUNG MADE ME DO IT!”

“What?!” Dongwoo gasped. “N-No I didn’t! That’s what the producers told me! It wasn’t my idea!”

“W-Wait…” Woohyun paused. “Exactly how much did you guys film?” Dongwoo and Sungyeol were about to answer when they heard the doorbell ring.

“Oh great!” Sungyeol cheered. “That must be Hoya~”

“Yay!” Dongwoo jumped for joy as the two abandoned Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Myungsoo in the kitchen and rushed to the front door.

Woohyun sighed and slapped a palm to his forehead in frustration, while Myungsoo stared at him in intrigue.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sunggyu asked, noticing the way Myungsoo was so obviously gawking at Woohyun.

“You look familiar…”

“I wasn’t in a damn erectile dysfunction commercial!” Woohyun groaned.

“No, it’s not that…” Myungsoo tilted his head. “Aren’t you the janitor that used to work at my old high school?”

“What?!”

“Ah that’s too bad you got fired…” Myungsoo sighed, like it was such sad news. “But that was your own fault for groping that one student’s .” Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun suspiciously.

“W-What the hell are you—hyung he’s crazy!” Woohyun tried to explain. “I was never a janitor!”

“Even though the student seemed to like it, it’s still not right to do those kinds of things in public.” Myungsoo continued, oblivious to Woohyun’s flabbergasted expression. “If you were going to do something with a student you should at least do it in the privacy of the janitor’s closet—.”

“Sungyeol your friend is spouting nonsense again!” Woohyun cried out in desperation.

“See look, I have a picture of him on my phone.” Myungsoo showed his phone to Sunggyu, who seemed to find the whole thing kind of amusing.

“Why the heck do you have a picture of a creepy pedo high school janitor on your phone?!” Woohyun shouted.

“He kind of does look like you.” Sunggyu chuckled.

“…R-Really?” Woohyun took a gander at the photo as well. “Wow…he kind of does…”He sighed and shook his head. “What is my life? Getting mistaken for some erted janitor…”

“Well a least he’s good looking.” Sunggyu shrugged, after Myungsoo had disappeared into the living room.

Woohyun looked up immediately with a smile. “You think I’m good looking hyung?”

“I-I said the janitor was—.”

“Yeah, but you said I looked like the janitor before so that means you think I’m good looking~.”

“Y-Yeah so…?” Sunggyu muttered, slightly defensive. “W-What’s wrong with thinking another man is good looking? I-Its not like I’m attracted or anything, I just think from an objective standpoint that…” He paused, when he noticed the confused stare Woohyun was giving him.

“What’re you talking about hyung?” Woohyun blinked.

“Uh…” Sunggyu blushed, suddenly feeling a stab of guilt when he remembered how he had shamelessly felt Woohyun up that morning, while the younger was still asleep. “N-No…its nothing.” But in his mind, he was comparing himself to the creepy janitor in how he had taken advantage of—what he assumed to be—a perfectly innocent person.

“Well I guess we should go check what those weirdoes are doing in the living room.” Woohyun turned to leave, but Sunggyu grabbed onto his wrist, stopping him.

“W-Wait….” Sunggyu felt like he had to get this off his chest. He needed to admit to the wrongful actions he committed towards Woohyun, so that he wouldn’t get these guilty feelings every time he looked at the younger man.

“What’s wrong?” Woohyun asked.

“Uh…” Sunggyu bit his lip. “I-I just…”

“Are you ok?” Woohyun leaned forward, with a worried look.

“Y-Yeah it’s just that this morning…”

“Yeah?”

“Uh well...y-you were sleeping and…” Sunggyu gulped. “A-And you said weird things in your sleep about wanting to get married to some hyung!” Sunggyu blurted out, and then immediately clamped a hand over his mouth, inwardly cursing himself for spilling the wrong piece of information.

“W-What?” Woohyun’s eyes went wide. “I-I said what?!”

“Uh w-wait no, that’s not what I—!”

“I-I didn’t say a name right?!” Woohyun was in a state of panic, but Sunggyu didn’t understand why.

“…No, you just said hyung.”

“Oh…ok.” Woohyun nodded, still seeming on edge.

“Woohyun….” Sunggyu took a step closer, putting a hand on Woohyun’s shoulder. “A-Are you—?”

“I-It wasn’t about you hyung!” Woohyun stammered.

“I—huh?” Sunggyu blinked. “I…I didn’t think that…”

“O-Oh….” Woohyun hastily looked away, his lips nervously. “G-Good…that’s good…”

Sunggyu studied Woohyun’s anxious expression for a moment, and then realized he was probably panicking because he thought Sunggyu would think he was interested in men. Of course Sunggyu wanted to ask if this was really the case or not, but he didn’t really know how. He had never asked someone about their uality before. Especially someone who made him question his own uality at times.

“Hey you guys get in here already!” They heard Dongwoo call from the living room.

“Uh I guess we better go.” Sunggyu said.

“Wait hyung.” Woohyun stopped him, wearing an unreadable expression. “Y-You heard it wrong.”

“Huh?”

“I-I didn’t say hyung…I said…uh…Hyuna!” Woohyun exclaimed.

Sunggyu eyed him skeptically. “Really? Because it didn’t sound—.” He noticed the desperate look in Woohyun’s eyes that was practically begging him to believe the obvious lie.

“Uh yeah…actually now that I think about it…” Sunggyu gave in and played along. “I did hear you say Hyuna.”

“R-Right?” Woohyun smiled in relief and patted him on the shoulder. “Well glad we got that settled! Lets go hyung~”

Sunggyu sighed and followed him, though he still didn’t believe Woohyun, and now wanted to know who that hyung was more than ever.

++

“Sunggyu hyung?” Hoya stood up, instantly recognizing Sunggyu’s face.

“Hoya?” Sunggyu blinked.

“Wait…you guys know each other?” Sungyeol asked.

“Uh yeah, kind of.” Sunggyu admitted. “We’ve shared dressing rooms occasionally during music shows.”

“Oh…” Woohyun glanced from Sunggyu to Hoya, slightly suspicious.

“Ok so for the first game!” Sungyeol announced. “I figured we’ll split into the music team and the actor team! So in the music team: Dongwoo hyung, Hoya, and Sunggyu hyung—.”

“Wait a second!” Woohyun interrupted. “I don’t like those arrangements.”

Sungyeol sighed and pulled Woohyun aside, with a koala Myungsoo clinging to his back.

“Listen hyung,” Sungyeol began. “The real reason we’re doing this whole party thing, is to get Dongwoo hyung together with his friend.”

“Gee really?” Woohyun fake gasped. “And here I was thinking my dearest friends wanted to do something extremely heartwarming and thoughtful for me.”

“You can be a douche about it, or you can help.” Sungyeol shrugged, with Myungsoo still back hugging him. “Besides, think about it. Why would Hoya drive all the way over to some stranger’s house to come to a party where he doesn’t know anyone, just because Dongwoo hyung asked him to?”

“Hm…I guess you’ve got a point.” Woohyun nodded. “Fine, I’ll help. But we do this my way.”

When they reentered the living room, Hoya and Sunggyu were conversing like close friends, while Dongwoo danced around them like an idiot.

“Ok…” Woohyun sighed. “This might be a little harder than we thought.”

++

“So before we start the games,” Woohyun began. “Everyone has to choose a partner.” Hoya glanced at Dongwoo, who smiled back, exchanging some silent sort of agreement to be partners.

Myungsoo glanced at Sunggyu. “Well I guess you’re not a bad second choice.” He shrugged, and held onto Sunggyu’s arm. Woohyun immediately cleared his throat and grabbed Myungsoo by the back of his shirt.

“Yeah, not gonna happen. Gyu hyung is mine—I-I mean my partner.” Woohyun pushed the handsome faced man right into Sungyeol’s arms. “You guys can be partners.”

“W-What?!” Sungyeol gasped, shoving Myungsoo away. “You traitor!” He pointed an accusatory finger at Woohyun. “I thought we were going to be partners! Don’t stick me with this weirdo!”

“Weirdo? He’s your friend isn’t he?”

“And I thought you were my friend!” Sungyeol retorted.

“You were the one who invited him!” Woohyun explained. “He’s your responsibility!”

Sungyeol pouted. “Ugh fine!”

“Uh…” Sunggyu interrupted. “I’ve been wondering this for a while…but who are those people?” He gestured to two young twenty somethings, a man, and a woman, who were standing there, staring at Sunggyu with sparkling eyes.

“We needed a team with a girl so this whole thing won’t seem so gay.” Sungyeol stated, nonchalantly.

“Ya!” Woohyun hissed. “Don’t say that!”

“What?” Sungyeol blinked innocently. “It’s true! This is a total sausage fest!”

Woohyun rolled his eyes and then turned to Sunggyu. “Apparently they’re big fans of the show. They won some prize thing so they get to appear in an episode.” Woohyun explained, and then gestured for the two to introduce themselves.

“My name is Ji Won.” The girl introduced herself politely, while stealing a coy glance at Sunggyu.

“I-I’m…” The boy stuttered, his mouth hanging open, when Sunggyu glanced in his direction.

“Well spit it out.” Sungyeol sighed. “We don’t have all day!”

“I-I love you!” The boy exclaimed and shoved a haphazardly put together bouquet in front of Sunggyu’s face.

There was an awkward silence, and everyone stared at Sunggyu waiting for him to react. Sunggyu stared at the boy for a moment, and then shyly covered his face from embarrassment, clearly not expecting the sudden confession.

“Um…thanks.” He nodded, and awkwardly accepted the flowers. Meanwhile, Woohyun was glaring daggers at the fanboy, though no one seemed to notice.

“…We still didn’t get your name though.” Dongwoo mentioned.

“O-Oh right!” The boy gasped. “J-Jinyoung! It’s Jinyoung!”

“Ok Jinyoung-sshi?” Sungyeol grinned. “So you love Sunggyu hyung huh? Why don’t you tell us about that?”

“How about not?” Woohyun shoved Sungyeol a little too roughly, wearing a thin, slightly annoyed smile. Sunggyu noticed Woohyun’s forced expression, and wondered what Woohyun was unhappy about this time.

“Oooh looks like Woohyun has some competition~” Dongwoo joked, as he and Sungyeol laughed hilariously.

“I have an idea.” Hoya piped up. “A fan contest. They can compete to see who Sunggyu hyung’s number one fan is.”

“That’s a great idea!” Dongwoo gushed, latching onto Hoya’s arm happily.

“N-No it isn’t!” Woohyun pouted. “I don’t want—.”

“I-I challenge you!” Jinyoung suddenly announced, pointing a finger at Woohyun.

“Ok look kid,” Woohyun snorted, folding his arms. “I’m not going to compete against you—.”

“Yes you are!” Sungyeol stuck his phone right in Woohyun’s face. “See?!”

“What?” Woohyun blinked.

“All the fans want to see you guys battle!” Sungyeol said. “I asked them on twitter and everyone’s rooting for you Woohyun hyung!”

“R-Really?” Woohyun asked, easily being swayed by the choding’s words.

Sunggyu sighed. “This is really stupid…I thought we were going to play some games or something…”

“But…” Woohyun pouted. “The fans want it hyung…the fans…”

“So? If the fans wanted you to jump off a cliff, would you?”

“Depends…how high is the cliff?”

“Woohyun!”

“Hyung…” Woohyun sent Sunggyu a determined look. “This is my chance to be noticed.”

“Fine…” Sunggyu grumbled and plopped down on the couch. “But don’t expect me to be involved in this—.”

“And Sunggyu hyung will be the judge!” Sungyeol announced.

“What? No! I just said—.”

“Here are the question cards.” Sungyeol handed him a stack of laminated cards.

“When’d you even make these?”

But alas, Sunggyu’s question remained unanswered, as Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Myungsoo set up the camera in front of the couch.

“Let’s start!” Dongwoo cheered, as Woohyun and Jinyoung sat on the floor in front of the couch.

“U-Um excuse me!” The female fan, Ji Won, who everyone seemed to have forgotten about, spoke up. “C-Can I be in the contest too?”

“Oh yeah…you’re a fan too.” Sungyeol nodded. “Ok sure why not? Sit down.” Ji Won smiled excitedly and sat down beside Jinyoung.

“After the question is asked, the person who raises their hand the quickest will be able to answer the question first.” Hoya explained the rules. “Sunggyu hyung will write the question down on this.” He handed Sunggyu a mini dry erase board. “If you get the answer wrong, Sunggyu hyung can choose someone else to answer.”

“Ok, start!”

Sunggyu sighed and took a look at the cards. “The first question is…how many sheets of toilet paper do I use when I go to the bathroom—what the hell kind of question is this?!” Woohyun, Ji Won, and Jinyoung immediately raised their hands eagerly. “How would you even know the answer to that question?!” Sunggyu shouted.

“Wait,” Woohyun paused. “But what exactly are you doing in the bathroom? Because obviously you would use different amounts for different things.”

“Let’s just skip to the next question.” Sunggyu told them, and flipped to the next card. He sent a dry look to the four behind the camera. “Where’d you get these weird questions from?”

“The fans asked them.” Sungyeol explained. “They want to know these things!”

Sunggyu sighed, and began reading the next question. “Have I…oh come on! This question is just plain stupid!”

“Just read them!”

Sunggyu frowned. “…Have I…ever consumed human flesh?” The three sitting on the ground already had their hands raised high. “Who was first?” Sunggyu asked.

“I don’t know. Just choose one of them.” Hoya replied.

“Fine…Woohyun.”

“The answer is no!” Woohyun answered confidently.

“Mm…Nope.” Sunggyu stated with a blasé expression, while he appeared to be erasing something on his white board.

“W-What?” Woohyun blinked.

“You’re wrong.” Sunggyu smirked.

“B-But that’s—.”

“Woohyun was wrong, that means I get to choose someone else to answer right?” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol and the others, who nodded in response. Ji Won and Jinyoung’s hands shot up in an instant. Sunggyu chose Ji Won, who answered 'yes' with a nervous look. Sunggyu grinned and turned his white board around to reveal his answer, which was a yes.

“Hah that’s so funny hyung.” Woohyun said sarcastically. “But seriously I’m right, right?”

“Nope.” Hoya responded. “Sunggyu hyung’s answer was a yes.”

“But that’s not—I-I mean that’s obviously not true!” Woohyun spluttered. Sunggyu watched Woohyun getting all worked up and figured he could have some fun with this.

“Next question….” Sunggyu read over the card, after writing down his own answer. “What’s the thing I love doing the most?” He chose Woohyun to answer first.

“Making music!” Woohyun answered.

“Nope.” Sunggyu replied.

“What?” Woohyun frowned. “But hyung—.”

“Sleeping!” Jinyoung answered.

“Correct!” Sunggyu turned his board around.

This went on for another hour, with Woohyun giving the right answer and Sunggyu lying that he’s wrong, and giving the point to one of the other two.

They had come to the last question and Jinyoung and Ji Won were tied with 50 points each, while Woohyun had a depressing zero points.

“This is the last question.” Sunggyu stated, before glancing at Woohyun from the corner of his eye. While Jinyoung and Ji Won watched Sunggyu with anticipating eyes, Woohyun merely lay on the floor, with a vacant stare, clearly void of all hope. Sunggyu secretly felt a little bad for Woohyun at how disheartened he seemed about losing the game. He didn’t think Woohyun would take it that seriously.

“The last question is…” Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun’s dismayed expression once more and then back at the question on the card. “Uh the question is….w-who’s my best friend?” Jinyoung and Ji Won exchanged baffled looks.

“That’s not the question…” Hoya whispered to Dongwoo.

“No…it isn’t.” Dongwoo was grinning like a fool, since he knew why Sunggyu had changed the question.

Woohyun slowly sat up after hearing the question and glanced at his two competitors who appeared to be completely stumped.

“So no one knows the answer?” Woohyun realized Sunggyu was eyeing him intently. “No one at all?” Sunggyu nudged Woohyun with his foot.

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked. “Who me?”

“Ya, you should know this.” Sunggyu sighed, when Woohyun still appeared to be clueless. “I already told you the answer before!”

“Before…?” Woohyun thought about it for a moment before realization hit him and a huge smile appeared on his face. His hand shot up as he smiled happily at Sunggyu.

“What’s the answer?” Sunggyu avoided looking at Woohyun dumbly grinning at him, so he could keep his composure. Woohyun was beaming as he pointed at himself. Sunggyu turned the dry erase board around to reveal his answer, which was Woohyun.

“Hyung~” Woohyun scooted closer to the couch and wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s leg, and rested his chin on Sunggyu’s knee.

“W-What’re you doing?” Sunggyu blushed and attempted to shove Woohyun’s face away, but was too gentle and ended up petting Woohyun’s head instead.

“Wait but the question was who was Sunggyu oppa’s best friend right?” Ji Won suddenly spoke up. “Not Sunggyu oppa’s boyfriend.” Woohyun’s jaw dropped and his cheeks turned pink.

“W-What are you saying?” Sunggyu attempted to laugh it off, while Woohyun remained speechless. “T-That’s a good one. That’s funny.”

“I wasn’t being funny though.” Ji Won frowned. “I’m serious.”

“A-Anyways…we’re done with this dumb competition thing right?” Sunggyu attempted to change the subject.

“Jinyoung and Ji Won tied for first place.” Hoya announced. “So they both get the prize.”

“What’s the prize?” Sunggyu asked.

“A hug from Kim Sunggyu!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“What?!” Woohyun gasped. “That was the prize?! Why didn’t you tell me that sooner?!” He folded his arms and watched as Jinyoung and Ji Won took turns hugging Sunggyu.

“Sorry Woohyun oppa.” Ji Won apologized after hugging Sunggyu.

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked. “What for?” She didn’t say anything and merely sent him a knowing smile in response.

-----------------------------------------------

See? Not all Sunggyu’s fans are crazy psychopaths that are desperate to get in his pants. :D