Chapter 6

Debut Soon, Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai was just adding the finishing touches to his hair when the rest of EXO-K entered the changing room.

‘Kkamjongie!’ he heard Chanyeol shout ‘What are you doing all holed up in here? It’s not like you at all! Why weren’t you celebrating with us!?’

He turned and was met with Chanyeol’s psycho grin. The others had returned to their dressing tables and were waiting for their make-up to be touched up.

Kai sighed ‘I’m sorry hyung, I wanted to celebrate with you guys but there were a few things I needed to take care of in here first.’ He said, returning to his dressing table.

‘What, like your hair?’ Sehun snickered as Kai awarded him with a withering look.

‘Zip it, Maknae.’

The other members tittered and Kai fell back into his chair and reluctantly returned to fixing his hair.

‘Okay come on now guys, leave him alone. We need to get ready, we have about 15 minutes until the enco-‘

‘EVREYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE ENCORE! THIS IS YOUR 15 MINUTE CALL! I REPEAT: EVREYONE PARTICIPATING IN THE ENCORE! THIS IS YOUR 15 MINUTE CALL!’

They all laughed. ‘Wow, Joonmyun-hyung. I didn’t know you were psychic!’

‘Yah, what did I say? We’ve officially debuted now, so you need to call me ‘Suho’. Anyway, go get your make up done!’

Kyungsoo snorted ‘what, so you expect me to go around answering to ‘D.O’? No thank you. I’ll save my stage name for when I’m on stage.’

They all sat in their chairs as the co-ordinators sorted their make-up out. Kai and Baekhyun were finished first.

‘Jongin, could I have a word?’ Baekhyun said quietly as he dragged him into the corridor.

Kai was confused, what would Baekhyun possibly want to talk to him about that he couldn’t say in front of the others?

‘So,’ Baekhyun started ‘what’s going on with you and Taemin?’

Kai’s face was priceless as he became the picture of flabbergasted. ‘W-what?’

‘Oh come on Jongin, you think I haven’t noticed the two of you acting weirdly? I saw him pull you away just before we were about to go on, you know. And then you went all disorientated and weird. Not only that but when we were celebrating our debut I noticed that the only people who seemed to be missing were you and Taemin. And now you’re acting all quiet. So don’t play dumb with me, Jongin. Tell me what’s going on. Did you two have an argument?’

Kai stared at Baekhyun. What was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter