7

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

 

His burning breath cut into her neck like a hot iron. Sora tensed up, stationed and rooted to the ground. Every fibre in her was telling her to run. But there was something preventing her from doing so. Even if she could run, she wouldn’t be able to get very far; she was facing away from the front door leading outside.

She calculated in her head. She could sprint in a few seconds to her bedroom and lock it up. As if a gun was let off to start a marathon, her legs leapt into action stumbling at her first step.

The room had no light in it. There was no glow pouring through the windows. Sora’s eyes were refusing to focus in the dark and because of that, her hip crashed into the table in the room.

A small yelp left her lips and impulses of pain shooting and surging through her pelvis. She swore harsh profanities.

Kai’s anger hadn’t mulled down. His eyes were clouded with black; pit of nothingness. It was like his orbs were doused in thick ink. He laughed in harsh mockery at Sora’s attempt to run. He made sure she could hear every note he made.

The laugh was purely chilling. Nothing Sora had ever heard of. It sent trembles through her limb and her eyes darting around to see where the sinister laugh was coming from.

“Yah,” Sora managed to sound out. Her voice was a bit uncertain but still had that firmness behind it. “You’re not going to show yourself? Just hide in the shadows?”

Kai’s eye flashed from black to red. They were lit up with a terrifying fire. A gasp left Sora’s mouth when she saw them. The bloody eyes looked as if they were floating in the bleakness since she couldn’t see the face that it belonged to.

A wavering sigh emitted from Sora as her lips quavered slightly; it would have been a lie if she said she wasn’t intimidated. In fact, she was pretty sure that whatever was in the house with her wanted her dead. Her hands gripped on to the table ledge to stop her legs from crumbling.

She opened to say something but there was just silence.

Kai scoffed lightly. “Not so brave now, are we Sora?” His voice reached her ears, inducing another gasp from her.  She nervously stood in place, her hand searching behind her on the table to find anything at all that could be used as some sort of weapon.

“Who are you?” Sora tried hard to control the shakiness in her voice; to show that she wasn’t scared of whatever was in the room with. There was a low chilling chuckle echoing in Sora’s ear. It was eerily enchanting yet there was something severely evil behind it. “How do you humans say it? Ah, I’m your worst nightmare”

Sora felt the urge to scoff while her hands thumped the table out of frustration. There was simply nothing she could possibly defend herself with. She didn’t know what to think about this thing in the same room as her not exactly being human.

The floor shook a tiny bit as Kai stepped forward once. A surprised whimper was clamped by Sora’s lips  lanbut he was sure he heard it. It only gave him an odd pleasure because of it.

“Yah, don’t come any closer! I have a knife in my hand and I’m not afraid to use it” Sora threatened. Of course, there was no knife in her hand but it was so dark, she was sure that she wouldn’t get found out.

Kai smirked softly, almost chuckling at the fact that Sora was trying to deceive him.  “That’s a lie”

“How the hell would you know? Back off or else!” She retorted with confidence. She wouldn’t let a random stranger intimidate her in her own home; she too much dignity for that.

“Or else? Oh I’m so scared Sora. I’m shaking!” Kai replied, snorting as he did.

Without warning the lights came back on, illuminating the room completely. Sora jumped as it has startled her. The sight of Kai made everything all so real and she couldn’t help but notice that he was excruciatingly gorgeous. Everything about him seemed so human, except for his eyes. They were still very crimson and his dark expression made it all very worse.

Before Sora could run, Kai lunged forward, grabbing both wrists in the palm of his hand and securing them behind her back. Sora struggled immensely, wriggling against Kai as he leaned in skin tightly close.

“Let me go” She growled, her jaw clenched and her eyes glared up at Kai’s face. He looked down at her with a taunting look, his eyes cooling down back to the black colour it was once. “Sora, you’ve made me very angry” Kai chided, “How will ever you make it up to me?”

Sora never stopped wriggling to escape from the mad man before her. Her legs flailed around to harm him but it was like he was numb to whatever pain she tried to cause Kai. “I’m not going to be doing anything for you” she spat out with venom lingering at each word.

Kai’s face moved in nearer. His eyes examined her features, especially those lips; what would happen if he were to kiss her right there and then? He highly doubted that she would respond. Sora brought her knee up and it crashed against Kai’s groin.

Yet there was no wavering from him; no cries of agony from the blinding pain. Instead, Sora’s knee felt like it had crushed into steel with brute force. She screamed out, hopping on one foot while raising the other injured leg.

“Holy !” She yelped, “What the hell are you made of?”

Her face contorted and twisted in pain as she pursed her lips tightly. Her face was going paler due to the intensity of the pain. Kai rolled his eyes at the injured girl, “See what happens when you try to be a smart ? Now, how badly do you want the pain to go?”

Sora simply nodded her head vigorously.”Make it go! Make it go now!”

Kai chuckled, “Maybe we should work out a deal first”

 


Guys, I'm being serious, this fanfic is gonna be quite ual....like you know, Kai-...XDD