4

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

 

Hell is not a place that most think it to be. Ancient scriptures and hearsay is the only determination of what it is; a place all should avoid with his bottomless pit of flames, beastly creatures and a suffocating world of sin. That is all a fantasy. Hell is not the opposite of Heaven. It is not a punishment for the dead.

It is a world between reality and death. A parallel universe full of loop holes and a whole different kind of life. It is all around.

Kai chuckled softly, switching from place to place. Watching her every movement whilst slipping in and out of hell.

Sora was perfect. She would do more than nicely for him. But a little tormenting at the beginning wouldn’t hurt too much. It was what he did best; tease and taunt until those suffering subjected to him willingly.

He was suddenly pulled away, slipping from the real world. His back collided with the fiery pavement. However, the burning sensation felt like nothing since he was more than used to it. Sensations were numb to him.

“This is where you’ve been hiding?” a voice said. Kai looked up, looking at his most treasured friend. They were still on the same street as Kai had been moments ago, just Hell’s version.

Kai lifted himself up, his lips curling into a playful smirk, “Chen. That’s no way to greet me”

Chen rolled his eyes, “What the hell are you doing in the human world? We can’t afford—”

“Relax” Kai said with nonchalance. His hands dug into his pockets casually as he continued walking down the street. Waves of heat were visible in the horizon and everything looked run down with a sunburnt tint to it all.

“I’m doing anything wrong. In fact, I may have found one of The Four” He continued to explain to Chen. His friend looked at him sceptically, “What?”

Chen was in slight disbelief. “Are you serious Kai? There hasn’t been news on The Four in over a thousand years”

“Well, now there is. Be sure not to tell anyone now if you’ll excuse me, I intend to have a sleepover, though I’m sure there’ll be minimal sleeping” Kai said, and with that he was gone again, back with Sora.

Sora unintentionally tripped as if something suddenly shoved into her back. It was more than the truth; Kai had accidently fell forward as he rushed towards her. He reprimanded himself for being clumsy but that quickly changed when he saw the troubled sight of her face. It immensely amused him.

 

Sora got home within the next ten minutes. She lived in a one bedroom apartment and just about managed to get her rent in every month. She rolled her eyes at the ceiling as banging music echoed through the thin barrier. Every night it would be like this.

Headache causing ruckus that would keep her awake till quite a bit past midnight till she got used to it.

She had tried complaining in the past but it didn’t help much.

“Stupid idiots” She cursed under her breath, throwing her coat on the sofa. Then came off her top, and pants; stripping off away all clothes as she wandered towards the bathroom. It was normal since there would be no one in the house.

Kai leaned against the walls, his eyes hungrily watching her every movement and following the slight curve to her waist and . The show sadly ended for him when the bathroom door closed shut. There were still her under garments to go and frankly there was a little disappointment. From what he had seen so far, he was sure the rest would sure be at a high standard.

His tongue run across his bottom lip, moisten it up before letting his top teeth it in. He wasn’t here for that kind of fun but would it really matter now? After all, what could be worse than Hell?

All the thinking he was doing let time fly by quicker. Sora exited the bathroom after her small shower with a miniscule towel secured around her.

Her voice travelled around the apartment as she hummed to herself. The warmth of the shower had truly relaxed her a little.

By the time Kai had entered her bedroom she was in a bra and shorts, rubbing body lotion on. It was a delicious sight. Temptation was certainly hard to ignore. Before he knew, he was closing in on he from behind. Sora winced slightly, feeling an awkward heat on her back. It was like she was being bathed in it or she was directly under the luminescence of a sun bed.

Her breath wavered slightly. There was tingling at her thigh. Kai’s itched to have a small touch. It would satisfy him for a while.

The smoothness of her legs was truly tantalizing. Sora was beyond confused as to why her body was reacting in such a weird manner; her legs were heating up.

She shook herself away from that area of the room. It was still a frightening experience; a odd phenomenon that she couldn’t explain and the unknown was something terrifying to her.

Without even giving it another thought, she scrambled to put on her pyjama top. Maybe this thing and the Kim household was affecting her more than she had thought it would. It wasn’t like she wasn’t open to the paranormal; she just wished it to not occur when she was around.

Sleep soon came around and Sora was fast asleep. She had thrown the covers off of her to allow cooler air to greet her warm skin. Kai sat at the foot of the bed, studying her every feature.

How could this girl be one of The Four? She was hardly spectacular.

But that was a thought dismissed in Kai’s mind. Sora was definitely more spectacular than anything he had ever laid eyes on before. Her legs showed before him, looking sleek and toned.

No, one touch wouldn’t suffice any more.


Hi guys.

I would life to formally introduce to you our new demon, CHEN! He was literally the only guy from EXO I pictured to be in this story...

How are you liking this fic so far?