36

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

Shang, Kai’s father walked between alleyways that were almost torn to their knees. The area was deserted and unpopulated by any sort of demon. It was perfect. The reaper of souls looked over his shoulder one final time before slid inside a dark crevice that was so well hidden, nobody would find it.

Shang had a job to do. It should have been done a week ago but his tasks piled up before he could even think about it. He straightened his cuffs and teased his tie before waving his hand out. His flesh turned into decaying rot and curled into a claw, each finger endorsed with a black talon. His claw seemed to rip the very air in front of him, revealing blazing fires and uncontrollable heat.

His claw withdrew and his hand returned back to supple flesh. Carefully he entered the space he created. Screams and moans surrounded him; they were the cries of anguish and pain.

Shang searched until he finally came in front of one particular person. His screams and grunts were something of a relish to Shang but he would soon have to end it. Suddenly the fires that consumed the male before Shang ceased and released its victim.

“It’s about time,” He growled.

Shang remained stoic, “I had things to deal with.”

“I should remind you that you are under my command. You surrendered yourself in place of your son and that status remains for eternity, now get me out of here! I have a kingdom to take back!” He bellowed at Shang.

Shang sighed and led the way out. He had released the only threat to Sora and Kai, and perhaps both Earth and Hell.

Satan raised an eyebrow at the hellish world before him, taking in the new scenery. He would wait for now, but soon, he would undo his mistake and take back what was rightfully his.

 

Sora was in a meeting with her General. The General reported the progress of the recruits and aided with positioning of them throughout the human world, enough to cause maximum damage in the most efficient way. There were to be no survivors.

“Empress,” the General began, “Two weeks is a short amount of time. I can’t assure that my warriors will be fully prepared—”

He stopped immediately when Sora snapped her eyes on him, “Are you questioning my tactics?”

The General merely choked on the air around him, “No that’s—”

“Then there will be no more talk of it,” Sora commanded, “You’re dismissed!”

The General ducked his head down and slipped out of the room. Sora slumped down in her chair, letting out an exhausted sigh. She rubbed her palms over her face as soon as her thoughts drifted off to the being inside her belly.

How could it have happened? It was impossible. Unless, something happened before she became ruler of Hell. But she had no memory of anything like that occurring. The only life she knew was the one she had; being Empress.

The door reopened and she was about to ask whoever it was to leave her alone but her eyes laid on Kai. Her voice was tangled with her tongue and her teeth clenched. pressed tightly and clamped shut.

“Lunch is served,” Kai announced, placing Sora’s plate in front of her. In the corner of her plate was a small strand of the herb that Aria had made her chew a few days ago. Her stomach turned at the sight of it and her fingers wrapped into a secure fist until her knuckles lost their colour.

“Is the food not to your liking?” He asked with a bored tone, noticing her tensed stance. Sora had been ignoring him for a while and he was just simply fed up.

Sora breathed deeply and looked up at Kai. Her breath caught in once more along with her voice. She exhaled quickly to recover and seem much more composed.

“It’s fine. I am guessing this came directly from Aria?” She asked. Kai frowned, thinking, maybe she had remembered her all of a sudden but he wouldn’t raise his hopes up too much.

“Yes, she’s the head chef of the kitchen,” Kai informed. Sora nodded, stabbing a roast potato to vent out her frustration. Her eyes looked at the weed again and she angrily flicked it off her plate.

The nerve of the woman. Sora made a promise to deal with her soon.

“Will that be all?” Kai asked finally, looking up from the discarded leaves and at Sora, ready to leave her presence. Sora looked at him and their eyes met. Something flushed through her; it was immense heat and she was sure her complexion had a pink glow to it.

Distorted imaged flooded her head. She couldn’t tell what it was. She had manage to catch glimpses of walls and a door. But nothing substantial.

However, sounds followed. She heard distant voices in her head but couldn’t match it to any faces. They were mere whispers and Sora struggled to latch on to their meanings. Her mind was in turmoil, working to its limit to find out what they were but they seemed to be running away from her.

“Empress?” Kai called slowly, noticing her silence and the glazed look over her eyes.

Sora snapped out of her daze and she stood up from her seat, shaking her head. There was now a deep throbbing at the back of her head. She pressed her fingers against the dull pain to calm it down.

“I’m going to bed,” She muttered, shuffling past Kai. His eyebrows puckered and without thinking, his fingers slipped around her wrist to stop her.

Sora retracted, flinching in the process, but Kai held on.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, concern written across his face. Sora refused to look at him; her eyes were trained on the bed on the other side of the room. She calculated the distance and wished it was closer.

“Sora? Look at me,” He said softly, turning her to face him. It was like her barbed wire around her was torn down and her defenced were shattered.

She looked up with wary eyes and chewed her top lip anxiously. She gulped down, “Leave before I do something I regret.”

She tried her very best to sound menacing but there were a slight croak at the end of her sentence that made her cringe. Kai still stood in place and shook his head.

“I’m not going anywhere,” he stated.

“For god’s sake,” Sora hissed, “Do I have to repeat myself?”

Kai raised an eyebrow challengingly, “Do your worst.”

Sora bit her lips so hard that she feared she may have torn the skin. She looked up with conflict clouding her eyes until his no longer could hold onto her bearings. She pressed her lips against Kai’s mouth, taking him by surprise.

He recovered quickly, and caught her chin in his fingers, groaning softly at the how warm and delicate was against his. His hand caught on the first few buttons of her shirt, releasing them from their hold, before cupping the curve of her .

Sora pulled back, holding her palms at Kai’s chest and placing more distance between them.

“Do you regret that?” Kai asked, bracing himself for the inevitable answer.

Sora breathed in, “Yes.”

Kai in his bottom lip and it jutted out again. Without thinking, his lips smacked back on hers. A searing kiss enveloped and she couldn’t help but indulge in the smooth touched and caresses he bestowed upon her. They withdrew a second time and Kai shook his head.

“I don’t believe you.”

They kissed again, with Kai leading her back to her bed. There was no more willpower left in Sora. She let him have his way with her, enjoying the sense of familiarity and desire. 


HULLO

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No, there will be no next chapter.

There has been a few confusion as to why Sora is pregnant. o.o

Let me clarify that it didn't take a few hours for her to get pregnant. She's been pregnant for a while. I'd say almost a month. So yeah...

:D Hope that clears things!

Adios amigos.