35

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

Heavy breaths were all that were heard. Kai had left Sora more than satisfied. The feel of his tongue all over her body still left burning trails and the power of his s were sensational as his shaft slid in and out. He laid beside her, completely spent from her torture and pleasure, while his tanned skin was decorated with a light sheen of sweat.

He looked as if he was slipping in and out of consciousness. A sense of pride filled Sora, seeing the effect she had on him.

But she would have to put those thoughts away from now on. She had no idea what came over her when she decided to have with Kai. Maybe it was the lack of sleep. She pulled her clothes back on and left the room without a glance back.

“If he has any sense, he’ll leave before I get back,” she mumbled to herself. Her meal had become cold and her belly rumbled with each step she took towards the kitchen.

Sora wasn’t in the mood to deal with the servants in the palace. Surely it would trigger a memory of Kai and that was the last thing she needed. Entering the kitchen, she witnessed a woman sat by the table eating something off of her own plate.

Aria looked up with alarm and quickly stood up, “Empress…”

She looked at the full plate of food in Sora’s hand and sighed almost, “Was the food not to your liking?”

Sora shook her head, still analysing the woman’s face, “That’s not it. I need to have it heated again.”

Aria sprang into action and took the plate from Sora, placing it in a microwave to warm up the food again. The hum of the machine filled the silence between the two until Sora took the initiative to speak.

“What’s your name? I’ve never seen you before,” She asked.

“Aria. I mainly work in the kitchen,” Aria replied, putting a stop to the microwave and bringing the plate out. Sora took a seat at the table whilst Aria’s back was turned for a second. When she turned back, she almost froze but resumed quickly.

A steaming plate of food consisting of meat and vegetables was set before Sora. She would eat here. Away from the rest of the palace.

Aria took her own seat as well, cautiously, keeping one eye trained on Sora as they both took first mouthfuls. As soon as the meat entered Sora’s mouth she spat it out, surprising Aria completely. Sora cringed and grimaced at the salty taste of the meat. It was as if it has been soaked in brine.

“What on earth is that?” Sora complained. Aria swiftly a glass of water towards Sora, who gladly took giant gulps.

“It’s the leftover meat from yesterday. I assure there is nothing wrong with it,” Aria defended; she took pride in her cooking and received many compliments in the past.

“It’s horrible!” Sora exclaimed, “Are you trying to poison me?”

Aria chewed her bottom lip as Sora continued to glare at her. Sora’s face suddenly paled and she held her hand to .

“Oh god, I feel sick,” Sora voice was muffled but Aria could hear the desperation behind it. She rushed to guide Sora to the nearest bin. Sora heaved and gagged dryly but nothing left apart from the few gulps of water she had.

“When was the last time you ate, Empress?” Aria asked.

Sora whined, pulling her hair back and leaning against Aria for support.

“Maybe last night,” She confessed, glad to be back in her seat again. Aria shook her head and clicked her tongue against the roof of .

“You need to eat if you are to keep up your strength, for the both of you,” Aria informed in a firm tone, rummaging through her cupboards to find some crackers for Sora to munch on.

“Here,” Aria gestured, “These will help with the sickness.”

Sora took the crackers but looked at the other woman in confusion, “What do you mean ‘the both of you’?”

Aria frowned for a second and soon her eyes widened in realisation, “Er…did I say that?”

Sora raised an eyebrow, squaring her shoulders to seem much more threatening and authoritative. Of course, it would have worked better if her body wasn’t shaking from the experience of vomiting.

“Empress, haven’t you realised already?” Aria asked, “You bear with child.”

Sora scowled and refused to believe such nonsense, “Don’t be silly! That’s completely impossible!”

Sora knew it was impossible. Even if she had had with Kai the one time, it was merely an hour or two ago. There was no possible way that Sora could have been pregnant. No at all.

Aria went through her cupboards once more and brought out a funny looking weed. She brought it back to Sora and dropped it on the table in front of Sora.

“You are! This will prove it so,” Aria gestured to the weed, “Chew it.”

Sora looked at the leafy plant sceptically, “What does it do?”

“This is herb is bitter and acidic to a normal person, however, it should be the complete opposite for you,” Aria explained. Sora pinched the bridge of her nose but still reached out a hand to snap a leaf off. What was the worst that could happen?

The leaf was placed on her tongue and she was ready to spit it out if it were to assault her taste buds. However it tasted different. Much different. was filled with a sugary sweetness that it almost made her tooth ache.

“Well?” Aria looked with curiosity.

“You’re wrong,” Sora said, bringing the leaf out from , “It just as you said; bitter. I’ll be taking my leave now.”

Sora stood up from the table and exited, without as much as a thank you. The second the doors closed behind her, Sora almost crumbled. How could this have happened? Sora clambered her way back to her room and was greeted by Kai’s back. He was in the process of dressing himself when she came in.

They looked at each other for a moment, not saying anything.

“Don’t look at me like that!” Sora snapped. Kai’s face contorted, “Like what?”

“Like I’m the only thing that matters!” Sora yelled, “Don’t even think for a minute that because I let you into my bed, that I have feeling for you. I had an itch and you were there! It could have been any servant if they were in the room with me.”

Kai clenched his jaw and rapidly put his shirt on. His face expressed no emotion yet inside, he could feel everything slipping from his grip and it was breaking him slowly.

He scoffed lightly when he reached her, “You are the only thing that matters to me, Sora!”

Kai side stepped around her and left the room, slamming the door hard after himself. Sora breathed out shakily and brought a hand across her belly. She could feel it. She could feel the energy and life emanate from her stomach.

Her eyes wandered to the map on her wall. Everything was so simply a few hours ago, and now, she had no idea what to do.


Hello everyone!!

MERRY CHRISTMASSS!!!

I'm ill -.-

I feel like my life is being pulled out of me bit by bit 

It's left me an emotional wreck -.-

Anyhoooo, hope you enjoyed this chapter

xx