15

Her Demon {DISCONTINUED}

 

Sora awoke with a startling start. A yelp left her tired lips as she realised she was stark and the blankets had slipped and gathered at her waist. Her hands grabbed them and she held them securely to her chest. Whilst scratching her head in slight confusion, she looked around the room, noticing the forgotten pieces of clothing scattered on the floor. It all came flooding back to her and her clamped her lips shut to stop a moan as every detail became so clear in her mind.

“What have I done?” She whispered. Thankfully, Kai was nowhere to be seen. She wouldn’t really know how to react to him, nor what to say to him after the sinful events that had occurred. There was no way she could still stay here. There had to be a way out of this parallel dimension she was trapped in.

Sora shifted off the bed and crept towards the bathroom. She made little sound as possible as if someone would hear and catch her doing something wrong. A long steamy shower was what she needed. The hot water scalded her skin in a satisfying manner.

Wrapped in a white towel, she re-entered the bedroom and almost jumped back when she saw Kai sitting on the bed, waiting.

“About time...” He muttered under his breath. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt that clung and drew Sora’s eye to each bump of muscle. His hair was ruffled and Sora could see his grey jeans were becoming excruciatingly uncomfortable, especially in the crotch region.

Sora cleared and immediately looked away from Kai and spoke up with her head high. “Yesterday will never happen again” she stated clearly and firmly. A small scoff of laughter sounded from Kai, causing Sora to look at him with creased brows and a frown.

“Did I say something funny?” She asked, feeling irritated by everything at that moment. Kai folded his arms over his chest, a smug smile decorating his tempting lips.

“I just find it amusing that you think it won’t happen again” Kai enlightened. He was walking towards her now, but Sora stood her ground stubbornly. “I’ll have my way with you again” he whispered, placing his hands on her hips. Tingles short down her stomach, radiating across her legs.

He drew her flush against his body, moulding the contours fittingly with each other. Sora gasped, suddenly feeling very flustered. Her hands were bent at the elbows and awkwardly stationed in mid-air. Kai raised an eyebrow as he noticed her tense behaviour.

“I think you need to loosen up a bit, you know, relax” Kai suggested in not-so-innocent way. Sora’s mind was troubled and messed up; commands from her brain telling to jump away from Kai were being ignored.

“What are you?” Sora whispered. She thought he wouldn’t answer and felt regret the second she asked the question. Kai clicked his tongue and knocked the side of Sora’s head.

“Hasn’t that pretty little head of yours figured it out yet?” He rolled his eyes and plainly said, “I’m a demon.”

Sora’s eyes widened for a second. She knew that he couldn’t have really been human, but ‘demon’ was the last thing that came to mind. She continued to stare at him as the small bit of information settled in her. There wasn’t really any default way to respond to that.

“Okay...” Sora said slowly, “What am I then?”

Kai remained silent, contemplating his decision to tell Sora the truth. Would it be such a bad thing? Would she even believe him?

“Come on Kai! Tell me” She demanded, growing tired of his muteness.

Finally with a big sigh, Kai dropped his shoulders and began to speak. “You are the last of The Four” He stated.

Sora looked even more confused than before which only created more questions. “The Four? What is that?”

Kai huffed in annoyance, “If you let me finish properly, I would have told you. The Four are the spawns of Satan. Throughout history, he enters Earth and the result is four demon babies. You just so happen to be the last one”

Sora thought the idea was ridiculous and completely unbelievable. “Why four? Why can’t he have just two or five? Ugh, such crap” she mumbled the last bit.

“Your world is different to mine” Kai snapped, “Satan has no control over how many children he may or may not want. The prophecy says there will be four offspring of Hell’s leader and will ultimately—”

Kai stopped speaking. He was about to go into depths of the sacred prophecy and he knew that would complicate things even more than they were now. Sora’s eyebrows bunched and the corner of her lips twisted into a frown.

“Will what?” She prodded to find out more. Kai released Sora and stepped backwards. She suddenly felt strange without him touching her.

“I need to go” He quickly excused. Sora didn’t even get the chance to protest and persuade him to tell her more; Kai was out the door, locking it securely and leaving her to simmer with the new information.

 

The veiled woman watched discreetly as Kai left the crumbling house. She was definitely curious about him. He should have turned in Sora to Satan the second they entered Hell together, yet Sora was still hidden away. Once Kai was out of sight, she came out from hiding and sauntered her way to the house.

Locks were no trouble for her. Her skills had developed over the long years, making her more than powerful.

Sora had her back turned to the door and had just pulled on her trousers. “Are you going to tell me now?” She said, thinking that Kai had just entered the room. When she turned, she almost screamed in fright. A black mass stood in the door way.

The veiled woman walked into the room, closing the door after her.

“Who are you?” Sora said, trying to stop her voice from quivering.

“You need not to be afraid of me Sora” The woman said. Her voice was velvety and comforting. It almost made Sora waver and let her guard down, but she knew better than that.

“I’ll be the judge of that. Who are you?” Sora repeated.

The woman sighed and removed the veil from her face, revealing her true identity. She looked truly magnificent. Large brown eyes were set above high, tanned cheek bones. Black, long hair framed her face as she held her head up high in pride. She looked like an Iranian princess.

“I am Aria and you’re going to need me if you want to avoid your inevitable death” She said.


I don't know if any of you watched Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, but Princess Tamina is who I picture for Aria...She's so pretty...

This is her

Prince_Tamina_by_lagrl051.jpg