She's Back

Crushing on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CU2N-LIHxc

Mandy Moore- Crush

----

“Hi, Sehun!” A senior girl coyly winked.

“Oppa! You’re so handsome!” A junior girl giggled.

“Yo, Sehun! Nice game last night!” One boy complimented while hi-fiving him.

“Hey, captain!” A senior male in the basketball team saluted as he passed by.

Oh Sehun was bombarded by greetings left and right. He nodded and waved to the girls while joking and shaking hands with the boys. He acted cool about everything, but he loved the attention. High school was his kingdom. He was worshiped by the guys and fawned over by the girls. He had no problem getting dates and no one dared go against him, except for his old nemesis Go Kyungpyo, who harbored a grudge against him for becoming the captain of the basketball team.

Sehun didn’t mind him though. He just suspected the fool was jealous of his gifted basketball skills and his natural ability to draw people to him.

“Yo, Sehun!” One of his best friends, who was also on the basketball team, came over and held out his long arm.

Sehun slapped his hand with a wide grin.

“Aren’t you glad it’s finally Friday? I can’t wait for the last class, and then it will be the weekend!” Chanyeol pumped his fist with excitement.

Sehun deftly twirled the combination to his locker, and the locker sprang open. “Why? Do you have another hot date this weekend?” He smirked.

At that moment, one of the prettiest senior girls passed by with her posse. “Hello, Sehun.” She gave him a flirty smile and waved her fingertips at him. Sehun gave her a cordial smile and waved back. Her friends giggled, obviously swooning at how cute his smile was.

Chanyeol leaned back to check out some of the girls’ shortened uniform skirts.

“Careful. You’ll break your neck that way.” Sehun teased.

Chanyeol’s head whirled around and a creepy, broad smile was pasted on his face. “Sara is so damn pretty! She has killer legs, too!”

“Why don’t you ask her out then?” Sehun asked.

Chanyeol shook his head, and his light brown hair fell into the right places. “No way. You went out with her before.” He held out his right hand with a serious expression. “Bros before hoes, man.”

Sehun laughed and lightly punched his arm. “I only went on a movie date with her once. That doesn’t mean anything.”

“You player.” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue with a goofy grin.

“So you’ll ask her out this weekend?” Sehun asked.

Chanyeol waved his hand. “Nah, you know I only go out with girls from other schools.”

“You’re the player, not me.” Sehun joked. Chanyeol swatted his hand away.

“Hello, Yeollie oppa~” His own fans batted their eyelashes as they passed by. “Hey, girls~” He sweetly cooed and waved with a wink.

“See? I was right.” Sehun pointed out. “Shut it!” Chanyeol snapped, causing Sehun to laugh.

The bell rang, and students hurried to their next subject. He shut his locker and headed towards his next class.

“I’m more interested in knowing what you’re going to do this weekend. Who are you going on a date with this time? Mihee? Seowoo?” Chanyeol elbowed him.

Sehun rolled his eyes and blew his bangs away from his face. He coolly spun around and pointed his book at Chanyeol. “Don’t describe me as you would describe yourself. Unlike you, I’m a dedicated guy.”

Chanyeol barked with laughter. “You?! Dedicated?! Besides basketball, what else are you dedicated to? I haven’t seen you with a steady girlfriend in…ever!”

“I’m dedicated to my friends.” Sehun pointed out.

Chanyeol pretended to wipe a touched tear from his cheek. “Aww, you say the sweetest things to me, Hunnie~ Your fangirls would be heartbroken.”

Sehun whacked the giant’s arm with his textbook. Chanyeol chuckled, looked up, and gasped with enlarged eyes. “Incoming!”

Sehun turned his head to see Moon Inhee sauntering towards him.

If Sehun was the prince of Seoul High, Inhee was the princess. She was, no doubt, the prettiest girl at Seoul High

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter