Chapter 48

Ditch or Hitch: Like You Have a Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

“Ah hello Mrs. Wu. Are you bringing food for President Wu?” Minhun stood up and greeted you with a small, respective bow. 

“Yes I am,” you smiled.

“Shall I tell the him you are here then?” He asked.

“Is it okay if I surprised him? He’s not busy, is he?” You questioned, the corners of your lips slightly curled downwards. 

“No of course not. I believe he’s just looking over some files at the moment. Since you are here, may I take my break then?” He requested politely and you nodded. 

As you watched the male’s a figure disappear down the corridor, you peeked inside the tote bag you had brought and held your breath. 

It was the first time you managed to cook an edible meal and although it took you hours to perfect, you thought it was worth it.

What husband didn’t want a home-cooked meal from his wife every now and then?

Not bothering to knock, you allowed yourself entrance without consent. “Secretary Park, I already told you I am not hungry. You may leave.” Kris ordered, not even glancing up to see who his visitor was. 

You frowned and crossed your arms in front of your chest. “Fine, so you’re saying you don’t want me here?” 

At the sound of your voice, the man’s head snapped up while his eyes rounded. “Oh Lei! It’s you.”

A smile appeared on his face almost immediately and as quick as a cheetah, Kris sprung to his feet and ran over to you. 

Just as he was about to envelope you in his arms, you raised a hand and stopped him. “Nope. Since I’m clearly uninvited I’ll be taking my leave.” 

You spun around but you didn’t even get to take a step before he threw his arms around your body. 

“What are you talking about, jagi? You’re always welcomed to my office. You know that.” He whispered into your ear.

His hot breath sent shivers down your spine and suddenly, it felt like someone had turned the temperature up by a hundred degrees. 

“I made you dinner.” You declared as you shook him off and rushed over to the couches. You set the bag onto the coffee table and began to hastily unpack it. 

Kris smirked because it was obvious you were still a little shy when it came to intimacy but he wasn’t.

After locking the door, he went over and pulled down all of the shades to his windows.

It’s been a week since you guys consummated your marriage and if he was to be honest, Kris craved more.

How could he not?

You were alluring. Beautiful. You were the woman he loved. It was only natural for him to feel this way.

The fact that you were also wearing a tight pencil skirt, which showed off your curves so perfectly, with a thin blouse (that seemed so easy to rip off) wasn’t purifying his thoughts either.  

What guy didn’t fantasize about doing it in their office at least once in their lives?

“It’s not the best but it’s not too bad. I made it myself.” You informed, a little flustered. When everything was set, you stood up only to have your back kiss his chest.

Next, Kris draped his arms around your waist.

“I’m sure that’s true but I’m kind of in the mood for something else,” he told you in the most seductive voice you’ve ever heard.

Then Kris’s lips brushed against the side of your neck, causing you to squirm.

“How could you be in the mood for something else when you don’t even know what I made?” You pointed out, oblivious to what he was trying to get at.

Okay, so you did know what he was referring to but you thought if you played dumb you would be able to get away with it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter