❚ oo3 ; ha ni's revenge! }

Wedding Kiss ❖ [ Playful Kiss Season 2 ]

The Whole Family -

When we reached the suite, Mom plopped her bags down with a sigh of relief.

"Ah, those bags were so heavy!" she said. There was a moment's hesitation. Then she turned towards Dad and slapped his chest.

"Yah!" he complained, rubbing the spot my mother in law had hit.

"You're so unhelpful," Mom tsk'ed, picking up her bags and heading towards one of the rooms. Dad frowned, still rubbing his chest as he looked around.

I giggled and took in the place for myself. It was a big living room area with couches and a TV, a kitchen off to the side, and two bedrooms on either side. Half of the room's wall was made out of glass, which gave us a beautiful view of the water park and distant beach. Eun Jo's eyes were glittering, but just as I was about to point that out, he had turned around to talk to his mother.

Where was Seung Jo? I peered about. I walked over to one of the bedrooms and opened the door. Immediately I gasped and closed the door and turned around, my face bright red. Oops...

Even though we were married and had, well, done what married couples do, I couldn't help the blush that seared across my cheeks. Besides, we hadn't done the deed since the honey moon. I had a right to feel awkward, okay!

I made my way over to Mom and helped her unpack some of the food we had brought. Since there was a kitchen, we had brought food so that we wouldn't have to go out for every meal. It was small but nice, with an island counter in the middle, counters and cabinets on either side, and the fridge and stove on the back wall. The water park was visible through the window above the stove. As I was putting away the bagged kimchi, Seung Jo came in and proceeded to help me put the food away. He was wearing his beach clothes now. Mom excused herself to go unpack her clothes.

"I can do it myself," I said, closing the door to the kimchi fridge. Of course, the stubborn butthead kept going about his business, putting the spices in a cabinet. I frowned a little.

"Yah," I complained. "Go unpack or something. It's too small in here for two people," I retorted in response to his insistent silence.

"I already unpacked. Didn't you notice?" He stopped working and looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Or were you too distracted by something... else?"

I stared at him. Did he really just say that?! I pouted angrily and turned away, shoving random stuff onto the counter in a fuss. Seung Jo snickered triumphantly. Hmph.

"Don't think so highly of yourself," I muttered under my breath, although my pink cheeks begged to differ.

"Why shouldn't I?" The annoying husband of mine leaned over the counter to lock eyes with me. "I've got plenty reason to, as you know."

How was he able to do that to me so easily?! Feeling a bit cross, and a little devious, I stormed off to our bedroom and shut the door behind me. Two could play at that game!

An hour later, when all the unpacking was finished, the five of us were gathered in the sitting room. Mom had a big floppy sunhat on and seemed ready to take on the sunshine. However, her relaxing vacation could only begin once she had slathered a layer of creamy sunscreen on her defiant youngest son. Eun Jo did not want any part of the sticky white sunscreen.

"Yah! I can do it myself, later!" he complained as his mother finally got a hold of his arm.

"Do you want to lose that nice skin of yours to a burn? Beach-goers might see your red skin and mistake you for a lobster dinner!" Mom lectured. I giggled a little.

Once Eun Jo had been protected from the horrors of the sun, we were ready to head out. Eun Jo had on a pair of dark green swim trunks and a white t-shirt with a dolphin on it. Mom wore a floral maxi skirt and yellow shirt, while Dad sported black trunks and a navy blue shirt. Seung Jo was wearing grey trunks and a black tank top with a light blue flannel thrown over. I had changed into a bathing suit and wore jean shorts and a light blue shirt over it. We looked ready for anything! Anything beach-related, that is.

"All right, let's go!" Mom cheered, ushering all of us up and out of the hotel room. Seung Jo went out last to lock the door. I watched him with a devious grin on my face as I walked beside Eun Jo. He had no idea what he was in for today.

"Ha Ni, you look like you just smelled something bad," Eun Jo complained. "Stop it, it's creeping me out."