❚ oo2 ; to the hotel! }

Wedding Kiss ❖ [ Playful Kiss Season 2 ]

 

Seung Jo & Ha Ni -

“Seung Jo, hurry up or else we’re going to be late!” Mom shouted up the stairs to her genius son. I watched as Seung Jo made his way slowly down the stairs, clad in a white tank top and navy blue swimming trunks. We all made our way out to the car, which was a big van to fit all of us. I wondered where the trailer was.

“Where’s the trailer?” I asked, looking around the driveway. I hugged my bag to my stomach. Father-in-law made a sighing noise.

“Ahh... That thing decided to sputter and go dead on us this morning, so we’re taking the van there.”

“But don’t worry,” Mom added with a smile, “we have hotel reservations since we don’t want to drive back home so late at night.”

I nodded and lifted my bags into the trunk of the car. There wasn’t much since we were only going for a day and a night. Eun Jo hopped into the car before anyone else, snickering and glancing back at me before looking away again. I frowned and walked around to the door to see what was so funny.

“Noona gets stuck with the middle seat,” he said with a devilish smile. Regardless, I got into the car, but as I was putting on my seat belt it struck me. I grabbed Eun Jo’s hand and gaped at him.

“Y-Yah, Eun Jo!!”

“Yah! Let go of me, you freak!” the boy complained, trying uselessly to free his hand.

“You called me noona!” I cheered, pulling him into a hug and smiling. Eun Jo made a gagging noise and wriggled in my grasp.

“No I didn’t...” he replied, but he was quiet enough that I knew he knew it was pointless to deny it. Score one for Ha Ni!

“Move over.” I looked up to see Seung Jo getting in, so I wiggled until he had room to put on his seat belt and close the door. I went to finish putting on my seat belt, but saw that Seung Jo was sitting on the clip.

“Move your big , Seung Jo.”

“Bwoh?” He gave me a weird look. I grinned.

“Yes, you need to stop eating waffles, your is huge.” I stuck out my tongue. “No, you’re just sitting on the clip.”

He took the seat belt and clipped it in for me before looking away, clearly soured at my joking comment.

“Oh, don’t be so cross,” Mom laughed as she got into the driver’s seat. Dad got into the passenger’s seat, but father-in-law was still standing outside of the van. I frowned and looked around.

“What about father-in-law?” I questioned, glancing at him out the window. He just gave me a thumbs up.

Dad chuckled. “He has to stay home to run the gaming company. They’re planning a sequel to Rusty since it’s been such a big hit,” he added with a grin at his friend. Father in law rubbed the back of his neck with a grin, clearly embarrassed. I smiled and waved to him as we pulled out of the driveway and began our journey to the water park.

“Seung Jo Ah,” I said, poking him in the shoulder. He grunted. I pointed out the window. “Let’s play the car game!”

“Only first graders play that game...” Eun Jo muttered under his breath. I frowned and continued to look at Seung Jo expectantly. He was gazing out the window with that expressionless face of his. I made a raspberry with my lips and slouched in my seat. Aish...

I glanced out the window and decided to play the game by myself. It didn’t really work. I counted seven blue cars and twelve black cars, so did that mean I won or I lost? I sighed and looked down into my lap. I yawned and closed my eyes for a moment, feeling somewhat sleepy. I’d just sit like that for a minute or two...

 


 

Or maybe a little longer than that, because when I woke up I was asleep on Seung Jo’s shoulder and mom was ushering us to get out of the car. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around in confusion. I my lips tiredly.

“You drooled on me.”

I looked at Seung Jo, who was staring at his shoulder in disgust.

I had.

Gross.

“Oops,” I mumbled, sliding out of the other door to avoid Seung Jo’s inevitable wrath. Eun Jo gave me a sour look and crossed his arms before walking over to his mother. I stuck out my lower lip and followed him over to mom.

Seung Jo was standing next to her and my dad. He was obviously still grossed out that I had drooled on him. It was actually kind of funny now that I thought about it. I giggled. Seung Jo gave me a steady stare, obviously unhappy with his shirt situation. I grinned and looked to mom.

“Let’s carry our bags up to the rooms, shall we? I booked us a suite!” she added happily, opening the trunk of the car. I reached for the pink polka dot suitcase mom had given me a few months back, but a hand reached out and snatched it away. I looked over. Seung Jo hoisted it up and then grabbed his own suitcase. I went to take my bag from him, but he moved it out of my reach and started walking up to the hotel.

“Y-Yah, I can get it,” I insisted, following him. He looked back at me briefly.

“No, I got it,” he replied without looking at me. I stopped following him and he continued walking. I smiled to myself. Seung Jo, doing something out of the kindness of his heart? I let out a giggle and went back to help mom, dad, and Eun Jo.

I picked up Eun Jo's orange backpack and hoisted it onto my shoulder. Something fluttered to the ground from the bag and I bent down to pick it up. It was a pink piece of paper with... hearts on it? I frowned and reached for it.

"Yah!" Eun Jo snatched the paper before I could grab it. I blinked at him and straightened.

"What's that, Eun Jo-ah?"

"Something stupid."

I smiled. "Then why'd you make such a show to keep me from seeing it?"

"B-Because... You're too stupid to read stuff anyways!" Eun Jo replied, running off to follow his brother. I paused before smiling and went to join the two brothers. Aish, those two are so alike it's scary.