I'll wait for you

Goodbye, we will meet 2 years later

As 30th October Approached, the air in the super junior dorm just go silent, and more silent. Everyone knew that they would be extremely devasted when their leader who took care of them for 7 years, though not too large a , but he was already like a fatherly figure to them.

Leeteuk didn't want his "kids" to feel upset, afterall, Leeteuk was the ever smilng, optimistic one. He tried to be light hearted, and joke. However he'll just see tears glistening in 's eyes, and his own will start to tear. A few times, Leeteuk attempted to lighten up 's mood.

" Brighten up!" He used to say.

" I'm old, but young enough to get kickin' and walkin!" Leeteuk joked.

First, Eunhyuk would show the tears, and then he would throw himself and hug Leeteuk tightly.

The second time, it was kyuhyun and Donghae.

Leeteuk was trying to make himself happy, and he appreciated that s would truly miss him and was sad for the loss, but to be honest, it didn't help.

Truthfully, Leeteuk was the most afraid out of everyone, he was sure. At the middle of the night, when the members slept. He would sneak out and talk slow, unsure walks near the park. He needed to clear his mind. Yes, he wasn't afraid of himself, he wasn't concerned about life in the army.

But he was afraid of parting with his bandmates, a irreplacable bond that was built for 7 years, and he worried for his " kids"  After leading this team of wonderful people, it was difficult to part with them. Would they eat properly and sleep early without his nagging? Would Super junior fare as well? He was afraid.

Would Eunhyuk mantain some proper standards of cleanliness in his room? Would donghae stop oogling at girls?

Would Ryeowook continue spoiling the members by cooking delicious but unhealthy food?

Would Sungmin stop using his aegyo on Lee Soo Man? Would Kyuhyun be more polite from now on?

Would shindong eat less, Would Siwon stop preaching? And would kangin...wait for him?

29th October, night has fallen, it was time to enlist tomorrow, leeteuk thought to himself.

The members slowly excused themselves, they did it unplanned, but it obvious on what they'd like to do.

Kangin and Leeteuk's time alone.

"So soon...." Kangin said

Leeteuk was about to cry, Kangin was more than his best friend, he was his emotional pillar. Kangin would always open his arms  for Leeteuk to cry to.

" I waited two years for you, it was over fast. It would be over soon." Leeteuk said, smiling.

" So soon, we have to be split up again." Kangin whispered, his eyes filled with tears.

Leeteuk smiled, remembering the day Kangin was released, and he ran straight to his arms. So soon, Leeteuk would go in.

out of our 9 years ( as of 2014)  as a group, 4 years would pass, either for Kangin's enlistment, or Leeteuk's enlistment. Their time together was short, barely reuniting, and having to split up again.

" its...a nice place, Jungsoo ah. I'm sure you would be fine....you are a great man." Kangin said, weeping.

Leeteuk shivered, and put a cold hand on his shoulder.

" Kangin, don't be sad, be happy. I can finally do something for my country."

" Bull! You have done so many things for korea, if it wasn't for Super Junior and some other artises, Korea wouldn't be so widely known and popular! You are our leader, Jungsoo ah....why did you have to go?" Kangin said, crying literally now.

" Kangin ah...don't be sad please. I wish to leave happily and peacefully. 2 years isn't a long time. I waited for you, didn't I?" Leeteuk said, forcing a smile, which didn't work considering he was crying like a baby himself.

Kangin hugged Leeteuk even tighter.

" I would wait for you, come out soon. " Kangin said, trying to laugh.

Leeteuk smiled, he was happy. 

Kangteuk took one last hug, and Kangin saw Leeteuk's shadow slide into his own room. Kangin was certain Jungsoo would continue crying in his room, and Kangin knew he himself would too.

" he waited for me, so Now i'll wait for him." kangin thought.

Yes, that was the way it should be

-------------------------------

My second family as always been ELF, leeteuk being my 3rd SJ bias after eunhyuk and heechul.

Leeteuk's presence is almost mandatory in SJ...sighs. i'll miss this guy ;;