A Day in Sophmore Year

Deja Vu

This kind of weird because what I'm about to write, actually did happen to me last year. I'm a Junior now. It kind of feels like writing in a journal, and I don't even own a jounal. So bare with me!


 

English class: YoonA's POV

I was busy writing down the lesson when my friend Audrey came up to me. She starts talking about a club and asked me if I would join it with her. I was about to decline until she stops me. "I'll invite Nickhun." 

NIckhun, the boy I have had a crush on since the first day of school. ( Which was 2 months ago-- What? I crush on someone really fast! ) So without thinking of the consequences, I quickly accept her offer.

Finally the day ends and I'm walking to the class where the club is held. Next to me, my good friend, Miko, tags along because I invited her to the club as well. When I entered, there he was. Nickhun. Dressed in preppy clothes with a tie, no wonder so many girls liked him. I successfully dodge behind my friend before he could see me, I didn't have the courage to talk to him yet even though he's in my Biology class.

I quietly whisper to Miko, "he's the guy I think is cute." As I point to Nickhun, Miko's eyes light up. "He is cute", replies Miko. 

-----Telling her about Nickhun was the first mistake I made-----