I love you too [Final]

Before you leave

 

    When sunlight sneaked in through the blinds she didn’t bother to close earlier interrupted her peaceful rest Kang Sora sprung up desperately searching for her phone in the bed sheets.

    It was barely 11 a.m. She laid back relived.

    She took a quick shower and decided she was in an urgent need of ice. Her eyes were ridiculously swollen. After checking out she drove around looking for a supermarket, a minimart, a pharmacy… Anything.  The first thing she found was a small convenient store and the only thing she found to relieve her swelling were frozen vegetables.

    Good enough.

    Back in her car she rummaged through the plastic bag. The first thing she took out was a water bottle, one of those mini toothpastes and a toothbrush,

    Yes, she managed to take a decent shower, but  a hotel could only provide so much and she didn’t pack any personal items. She didn’t think of anything when she pretty much sprinted out of her apartment.

     When her breath was minty fresh she took out the pack of frozen peas and placed it over her eyes welcoming the cool feeling. She tried to relax but her mind began to wonder off. She had no schedules for the day; otherwise her manager would be blowing up her phone. She didn’t have to worry about the time she got back to Seoul, but it had to be that day. She could stay a bit longer or she could get going and…

    Leeteuk.

    Maybe just one call, to ask how he was feeling. Last time he said he was scared. She just wanted to wish him good luck…

    “No!” She scolded herself.  That would only make things harder for both, besides he hadn’t try to reach her which meant he was probably thinking the same thing. That, or he regretted what happened, he was just being his usual player self,

    “No” he scolded herself once again.

    When it came to relationships she was completely lost, not to mention insecure. She had always been a smart girl, over thinking sentimental situations and playing on the safe side. All this scared the hell out of her. Luckily she was a professional actress and she knew Leeteuk hadn’t faked anything. His confession was authentic.

    Again… The butterflies.

    Sora hadn’t figured out what her feelings were and that also scared her, but it angered her more. It was frustrating to be a 23 year old and being a stranger to yourself.

    Her fingers lingered through the car seat, right next to her thigh, were her phone rested. She just wanted to hear his voice.

.

.

.

    “Aish” Leeteuk groaned looking at his phone; Junghoon hyung had chosen the worst place to go out for breakfast.  He didn’t have any signal, no one did.

    “Teukie hyung? Who are you trying to call so desperately?” Kangin asked with a chuckle. Most members including Kangin, being the closest to the angel leader knew that he felt something more than friendship towards the actress. The raccoon had advised him not to give up on Sora, at the time he didn’t find any good reason to do so and just as he gave up on her… BAM!

    She appears in his doorstep and almost tackles him with a kiss.

    But no one knew that, maybe Dnoghae had a slight idea of it, but other than that, nothing. When Leeteuk when into his room earlier the lights were out and the fish seemed to be sleeping, he didn’t try his luck by asking Donghae anything, instead he yawned and whispered “God! I’m exhausted” just loud enough for Donghae to hear.

    “No one. I just feel weird without signal. What if someone tries to call me?”

    “Hyung, we´re not having a meal like this in a while. Quit worrying about your phone” The young Ryeowook said having a bite of toast.

    The Suju leader smiled, Wookie was right. He could call her after breakfast.

.

.

.

 

Ring Ring Ring

    “Hello?”

 “Hey, it’s me”

    “Oh! Hi sweetie” Soras´ mom elated voice was heard on the other line.

    “How are you?” She continued “The other day you called I was out, your dad told you right? I was going to call you back but I know how busy your schedule is ”

    “Oh yeah. Its okat don’t worry mom” She smiled.

    Just as she was about to call Leeteuk she stopped herself and dialed her parents house number, in hope to distract herself.

    “So, what’s up” Sora giggled, she was so cool

    “I just wanted to talk” She rested against the car seat putting the bag of frozen veggies over her eyes once again. It wasn’t as cool but her eyes were still puffy.

    “About?”

    “Anything you want”

    “Let’s talk about Leeteuk”

    “What!” She sat up in surprise

    “He’s going off to the army today isn’t he? ”

    “Yeah” So much for a distraction

    “And… are you okay?”

    “I…” Why would her mom ask such a question

    “I don’t know” She finally answered, sadness flooding her being once again, it was hard to hide her feelings to her mom.

    “I know you guys became close and you probably want to be with him today and say goodbye”

    “Yeah… About that” Suddenly there was an urge to tell her everything. Ever since she started to develop feelings that went further than a made-believe marriage, further than friendship she kept it all to herself. She has been lucky to have a few people of trust in this business but never did she say anything.

    “Aham… ”

    “I’m actually in Gyeonggido       Leeteuk oppa is going to enlist here.”

    “Oh, so you’re there to say goodbye?”

    “I think I already did. I spent last night here”

    “With Leeteuk?” Her mom tried to not sound scandalized.

    “No mom” She took a deep breath. “Just listen okay, it’s a long story”

.

.

.

    The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable

    Why isn’t she picking up? He was starting to worry. What if something happened on her way back to Seoul? It was late when she left and she looked tired and…

    “Son” The man looked up to find his moms gentle face, and next to her was his noona.

    As a gesture he opened the van door for the women to climb in. After breakfast he picked them up, they wanted to be with him on this important day. He sat between them in silence. It was almost 12:30, he felt as if his stomach was turning inside out. He took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves. A slight squeeze in his knee brought him back to reality; he turned to look at his mom who was smiling.

    “You’ll be just fine”

    The van started moving, their destination the military base.

    And he still hadn’t reached Sora.

.

.

.

      “Mon, please don’t be disappointed” The young lady bit her lip nervous, the woman’s opinion meant a lot to her. Sora felt incredibly relieved, she had told her mom everything, well almost everything, there wasn’t the need to include all the kissing that was done.

    “I’m not. I’m happy” She didn’t sound angry. “He’s a nice guy and your dad actually really likes him a lot”

    “What about you?”

    “I like him too, but its not up to us. The only thing we want is your happiness”

    “Thanks mom”

    “Are you okay?”

     “This is new, I’m scared. At the end he asked me if I was going to wait for him or if well just wait until he gets discharged and see where we´re standing in life. I didn’t answer I just left”

    “I feel terrible” She added after a brief moment of silence

    “Love is beautiful, don’t be afraid”

    “I don’t know if I’m in love mom”

    “He said he loves you right?”

    “Yeah, twice”

    “Honey, being in love and loving someone are two different things”

    “Huh?”

    “There’s people in your life who you love, right? Your family, friends and then, there’s him. Even though you love him in a whole different way it´s love. It´s affection, the need of having that person in your life”

    “That’s what love is?”

    “For me it is, but once gives it its own meaning. Being in love is something deeper, and you’re totally right, being in love comes with time. I think you do love him but you’re not in love…Yet”

    “So I love him?” There was a laugh on the other line

“That’s what I think. You’re the only one that knows that”

    She stayed quiet thinking about all the internal conflict she had gone through recently. She though about all the good times on the show, everything he did that caused her heart to flutter. There were also moments off camera that caused her heart to ache, because at the end of the day it wasn’t real, they weren’t real , but probably what impressed her most about herself was driving all the way here for him in the middle of the night. Never in a million years would she imagine herself doing such thing.

    But… She would do it all over again in a heartbeat. It was worth it. He was worth it.

    All the misunderstandings with his ex girlfriend held her back and wasted time that could be spend forming a relationship. She didn’t want that anymore.

    “I do love him” She whispered with a smile, mostly to herself. There was a warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of her stomach. It felt nice to admit it.

     “Give love your own meaning, if he makes you happy then go for it”

    “Thanks mom” The smile didn’t seem to fade. “Hey what time is it?”

    “It´s 12:30. Why?”

     “Oh my God” Her heart dropped, she threw the bag of veggies across the car and sat up. “I have to go” Holding the phone between her ear and shoulder she started looking for her keys.

     “Why? Is everything okay?” Her moms’ concerned voice sounded on the other end.

     “Yes mom, just… I have to go. Thank you for everything. I´ll call you tonight” With that she hung up and made a mental note to actually call her and apologize-

     “Keys, keys, keys… Here!”

     She wasn’t going to keep her new found feeling to herself.

.

.

.

     In the midst silence InYoung peaked through her little brothers´ arm. He starred and tapped into his phone with urgency, even frustration. When she saw the name on the screen she understood. Chuckling mischievously to herself and getting caught in the process. The angelic man changed to his expression to a startled one.

    “Last minute confession” She said almost casually.

    He didn’t answer color rising to his cheeks as he tried not to smile.

    She had no idea.

    “Noona approves. You too right mom?”

    Leeteuk glanced at the woman to his left, she just smiled and nodded.

     Months ago the noticed Leeteuk was really head over heels for his fictional wife but decided to give him his privacy, waiting for him to introduce her to the family but that never happened.

     “Just don’t get married before me for real or I´ll look… Pathetic” She finished the sentence mostly to herself as her brother had just gotten the call he was longing for. .

.

.

 

      As quickly as her fingers could type in her cell phone screen she searched for the address of Leeteuk military training center. It was 20 minutes away, maybe 15 if she stepped on it, that without taking in consideration the traffic.

     According to the info she read the Super Junior leader was going to enlist at 1 in the afternoon. That thought made her nervous.

     “I’m not going to make it” She bit her lip making her way through the unknown streets at he device signaled.

.

.

.

     Her foot was steady on the gas pedal, going over the speed limit.

     “Ugh!” She grunted gripping and shaking the wheel when she was forced to stop ion the red light. The minute and a half felt eternal, she had no time.

    

 

     Detouring into an avenue length-like two way lane with generous vegetation around it, When she lane outstretched itself to the actual military grounds the first thing that could be seen was the sea of fans, reporters, cameras and automobiles.

    It scared the crap out of her.

    She parked as close as she could get and just stayed there, frozen. Eyes in the exaggerated amount if people. A remainder of Leeteuks popularity. She took a glance at her wrist watch.

    12:55

    Taking a deep breath she reached over the glove compartment and took out a cap, a hoodie along with a scarf from the back seat. Before hoping out of the car she wrapped the scarf around the lower part of her face, put on the sweater and her hair into a messy high bun keeping it in place with the cap then throwing the hoodie over her head.

    Out of the safety of her car she saw people walking towards the same direction as her. Some with cameras, some with banners, some even crying. All engrossed in their own business, but she couldn’t help feel a little paranoid.

     Forcibly she squeezed her way through the many fan girls and some boys receiving many nasty glances and comments in respond but she avoided all eyes. The sun was out but the air was cold and many fans weren’t fond of the cameras, thus many people were covering their faces either with scarves or banners, she blended in.

    Almost halfway in the front everyone turned their attention to the right, fan screams and cameras going off invaded her ear drums simultaneously. She stood on her tiptoes glancing at the man who was making his way to say his goodbye to the fans gathered there.

    It was as if her soul left her body, her heart dropped all the way to her stomach. She just stood there, motionless, numb, eyes following the man.

    It wasn’t Leeteuk.

    Seconds later she let out a breath she didn’t even realized she was holding.

    Had he entered already?

    She looked around desperately when a she heard a few fan girls behind her.

    “Where’s Leeteuk Oppa?”

    “ SangChu Oppa is enlisting here too”

     “Then Leeteuk Oppa has to be next”

    Most likely those girls were there from early hours so they knew what they were talking about. Everyone had their attention on SangChu just Sora looked past him concentrating in the vehicles behind him.

    She slightly pushed people and walked towards the right. She stopped when she was able to see a street and what looked like two bodyguards further in.

    She gasped when the information sunk in.

    Once again she made her way through the crowd, this time not being careful with the pushing, ignoring the angry comments from the fans. She didn’t care the only thing she worried about was keeping her face from being recognized and getting to her car. As soon as she was out of the swarm of people she ran to her car.

    She was taking an enormous risk, There were many, many cameras. It would be a huge scandal if she got caught.

    She started the engine and watched intently as the GPS . After seconds that felt endless the device showed her position in a map.

    “Okay, okay. I’m here. This is the main gate” She took a quick look at the entrance right behind the interview was taking place. The military ground was represented by a huge green blob on the virtual map.

     “I have to go back and take the road… This street goes around the back” She followed the map “Yeah!”

    There was a street that made its way to the right side of the base. Leeteuk had to arrive there, just like SangChu did. The security there just confirmed her thoughts; they were there to assure no fans were there and/or to receive the singers and escorting them to safety. She knew it.

    She maneuvered her way into the traffic once again, it took her just 5 minutes to where she wanted to, taking a quick shortcut through the one way street. One traffic violation after another, but she really had no time.

    “I think” She glanced at the map

    “This is it” The Street seemed long and desert. Slowly she ventured deeper, that street wasn’t as urban as the rest. It had no pavement and just a few houses here and there trees along the sides of it.

     Not wanting to risk herself further more, or getting caught by security and dragging her out she turned off the motor and took out her cell phone, surprised to see there were five missed calls from him. She didn’t remember when she put her phone on silence.

     “Oppa” she almost screamed into the speaker as soon as he picked up, not even giving him a chance to speak.

    “Sora? Why haven’t you picked up?”

    “Where are you?”

    “Huh? Uhmm… On my way to the camp. Why?”

    “I need to see you. Where exactly are you?”

    “I’m not sure, wait, what? You’re still here”

    “Yes, where are you? What do you see around you?”

    “Just, the road, trees, cars”

    “Oppa, really? ” She sighted into the phone, but still feeling a bit relieved he hadn’t entered camp yet

    “Well there’s not much around, where are you?”

    “I´m…” She was distracted by a moving van making its way into the street. “Right where you are” She smiled. She was meaning to surprise him, without another word she hung up and ignited the engine taking off her cap and scarf and placing it on the headboard.

    She was definitely not on her right mind. But she wanted, needed to talk to Leeteuk and she was very determined.

    In a quick and very simple maneuver she parked horizontally on the street, blocking the way of the approaching van.

    The vehicle in question stopped and a very angry looking driver wasted to time with the horn. She on the other hand got out of her car in a very casual matter. She ignored the driver because she knew in a matter of seconds Leeteuk would come out, embrace her, and kiss her… She too had her romantic side.

    But her fantasy was kind of shattered when Donghae stuck his head out the window and said “Sora what are you doing?” She stood dumb folded for a few seconds and when she realized Leeteuk wasn’t coming out she answered with another question “Where’s Leeteuk?”

    “On his way, but he’s in another van because he had to pick up his mom and his noona. Why?” She didn’t even realize when he got out of the van, along with Eunhyuk who waved at her with his gummy smile. Other members also waving from the van.

    “So embarrassing” She murmured to herself. There goes the romance

    “Were you planning something?” She sighted defeated as he approached her

    “Kind of, but I´ll just… move so you guys can go along”

    “Our driver would appreciate that” He chuckled… “An hey, its okay” She just smiled before getting to her car. Once again in the side of the road the van stopped next to her car and Donghaes´ head popped out again. She rolled her window down “He is on his way so for safety you can wait here or just some with us if you’ll like? ”

    “I think Ill wait, its kind of”

    “Private” He finished the sentence for her and she just nodded, she wouldn’t bare to ride with them, it was too embarrassing “Okay then, we have to go, but he´ll be here” The young man reassured

    As soon as they were out of sight she smashed her head against the wheel and pulled her window up

    “My clumsiness will never really go away will it?”

    “Why didn’t I call him in the first place” She sprung up and reached for her phone, another missed call. Now that she had to wait for him she opened the text messages.

    Sora, good morning ^^ did you sleep well?

    Honey, where are you?

    If you’re on your way to Seoul please be careful.

    I love you ^^

    Why aren’t you answering? Did I do something wrong last night.

    I’m on my way to camp, please answer.

    I’m really starting to worry.

    There where two messages left when a light tapping on her window made her jump and drop her phone.

    Instinctively she turned and when she saw Leeteuk smiling face waving at her all thoughts about her phone just went away  

    “Hi,” He said shyly as she got out of the car. Sora looked around to find the street alone, except for them.

    “You’re walking?”

    “They just dropped me off. You didn’t see the van?” The actress shook her head. Was she that distracted? “What happened?” He continued “You hung up and…” He was interrupted mid-sentence by her soft puffy lips. Being used to the feeling he corresponded the kiss right away

    “I love you too” She whispered. “I love you Jungsu, and I’m going to wait for you this next two years”

    “Huh?”

    “Just say yes, please” She collapsed in his shoulder, feeling tired, happy, and relieved all at the same time.

    Happy she got to see him.

    Tired from running around in the last 40 minutes, embarrassing herself in the process.

    And relieved because she finally had him.

    “You really love me?”

    “Yeah, I’m sorry it took me so long to figure it out”

    “Its okay” He gently kissed her forehead embracing her. “So were dating”

    “We are Jungsu” She inhaled his manly scent. So addictive. “So no more flirting “A threatening tone to her voice

    “Thank you” His answered caught her by surprise

    “For?” She emerged from the crook of his neck looking at him with those twinkling eyes.

    “Not giving up on me” A smiled appeared on her perfect lips.

    “My pleasure” She purred and s her arms around him once again.

    They stayed like that for a few more moments just enjoying each other until Sora felt one of his arms let go of her to check the time.

    “Come one I´ll drive you”  She smiled, Leeteuk opened the drivers door for her and she waited until he got in. The first thing she did was pick up her phone.

    “My phone almost dies because you scared me”

    “I’m sorry” Was he doing aegyo? “It’s okay. I forgive you” She started the engine. “Sora. You’ve been crying right?” Her smiled faded. “Please don’t. Not anymore”

    “I wont I promise” She held out her pinky “It’s a promise” They hooked their pinkies, lacing the rest of their finger together as Sora started driving. She actually did not feel like crying she was happy.

    This was not the end, but the start for them.

    It wasn’t a particular long drive, after passing the barriers and the two guys from security she came to a stop by a bunch of other cars and the rest of Super Junior gathered by the side of the same van she had stopped earlier. They observed as the van got closer but turned their backs on them immediately. She was glad for that.

    “How are you feeling?” She turned to him.

    “Nervous”

    “Don’t” She smiled as he leaned in for another kiss. She sank in her seat. “Someone will see”

    “It´s just my members here and my mom and sister don’t worry.”

    “Fine” He kissed her again.

    “I love you”

    “I love you too” They pulled away and Leeteuk got out of the car.

    “Write me soon okay” He peaked his head inside before closing the door. “I will… Good luck honey” He grinned widely before mouthing “Bye” and blowing a kiss… There they were… The butterflies, but this time they were more then welcomed.

    She saw as Leeteuk ran towards the members, he was probably late already. A petite woman approached her making her nervous hence she knew exactly who she was.

    “Sora! Oh god you’re prettier in person. I’m glad you made it, but xome out” She didn’t expect InYoung to be so… laid back

    “Unnie, it might not be a good idea”

“Put on the cap” She pointed to the headboard “and don’t worry about anything else. Come on, come on “

    Sora complied and as soon she got out of the car her sister in-law linked their arms together.

     They stood in the side to see Leeteuk walking towards the media bowing nonstop. She sighted as he gave the interview. Some members were trying to hide their tears and at the end when they hugged her heart fluttered. It was a heartwarming scene.

    But herself did not shed a tear, not only because she made a promise but because in the bottom of her heart she felt happy, like she hadn’t been in months.

    Kang Sora had no idea what was going to happen in the next to years, she didn’t know where she would stand as an actress but one thing was certain; Two years from now she was going to stand in that same place, just for him.

THE END

-And that´s the reason why all forums said Leeteuk enlistment was a 1 but he actually got there half hour later ;)

 

 

 

 

 

We met in September last year. It was a very cold day then but now that  the hot summer has passed. Seeing the season when we met is coming again, I feel like time flew so quickly… It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much meeting someone like it was the first time ..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other’s hearts.

I feel like losing my mind at the thought of having such a beautiful woman in this world . I always longed for the day when we could meet and wondered how to make Sora smile more and be even  happier. It seems that I am always worried about making you happier every single day.

Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret I wasn´t as expressive and I should´ve shown my love for you more…

It will be great if this becomes a beautiful and precious memory to you, regardless of time…

How was Lee Teuk like when he was Sora’s husband?? I felt like I didn´t deserve to receive so much love from this woman. It would be better if I were slightly more handsome, taller and muscular. Being such a deficient husband, I am very thankful and grateful for your highest compliments and your efforts as always!!

Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband. I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love. Even if I am not around, please don’t get sick, stay healty and smile always. Please have delicious food and meals properly. Often think of me at times ^___^

To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora. And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

With my heart…

I love you!!

tumblr_mg6jsvMHsw1qk2g47o5_250.gif

tumblr_mhedj6eif01rbijfro1_500.gif

tumblr_mfpk0tLRf21rjzayuo4_250.gif

 

-Just a little something for the feels :)

 

 

 

tumblr_me9y6aYviC1rlyv7no11_250.gif

 

OHMYGODD you guys. this is me right now. I´m just sooo happy I finished the story even though it took me forever! THANK YOU my awesomesubscribers for the the love it was definetly my pleasure sharing this story with all the Teukso lovers out there! I really hope to get comments, specially if there´s something you guys didnt understood. Like all that about the streets made it confusing. Also I had planned this dramatic ending with Sora crying but I think she has cried waaaay too much and somehow it turned into this awkward cute ending so let me know what you think!

:) 

P.S I seriously love you guys!