nugu ya?

Winter's playful Kiss

Changmin waited excitedly, tomorrow he and Yoona would reunite! ohmyogd, he was so, so SO excited.

The next day, Changmin dressed himself like a fine man he should be. Eunhyuk came over and picked him up, the Lee family would be in a seperate car. Changmin laughed to himself to think of how crazy the Lee family car would be. He was also impressed by onew and Taemin's skill in producing. Personally, they were crazy and their brotherhood was solid as diamond. They were crazy and dorky people. but they have magic in their fingertips. The shows they produce, its exceptional. 

At the airport I saw Taemin, Onew and Mr Lee waiting at the arrival gate. Me and Eunhyuk greeted Mr Lee, and I ruffled Taemin's hair.

" Howdy, Kiddo." I joked.

Taemin just giggled, and Onew gave Taemin a poke, the two men giggling like schoolgirls.

" Wow hyung, you look like you're about to get married!" onew said. I chuckled. Maybe, I thought in my mind. Maybe I am here to get married, I thought.

There was this Woman and 3 other men who came to us. I reconigzed two out of the three men, the famous Xiah Junsu and his second apprentice, Choi Minho. Wait..that would mean...that woman is...Yoona.... I smiled. She has grown into a fine woman, beautiful. Tall, lean. Her features were exactly what I imagined her to be. OnTae caught my gaze and gave me a smirk before looking at yoona anticipatingly.

--------

[Yoona]

I looked at this extremely tall man. He gave me a familar and warm feel. He made butterflies swarm in my stomach. Who was he? I needed to find out. Perhaps...he has something to do with my lost memory? I need to find out.

But suddenly he called out " Yoona!!" He had a gigantic smile plastered on his face. So we did know each other, he knows my name.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug.

there was two kiddy looking boys, they were laughing. The other two just stood there dumbfounded. Yunho looked with shock. Minho looked abit pissed.

Yoona was shocked, yes she felt with a connection, excuse me? Hugging? 

" Hey you go away!" I shouted

The giggling stopped and that man's face was plastered with a mix of hurt and confusion.

" I lost my memory when I was 12....due to a car accident"